Did Fox News falsely claim all three suspects in Lane murder were black?

But I love how you bring up "accurate facts" when I say I don't know or care if his parents are democrats. What an idiot.

Lol, I don't *know* either, but its highly likely they are. The Democrats do have a reputation for random acts of violence, defending thugs, and being OK with their elected officials and their patrons sending shylocks and leg-breakers after people. That is why the Democrats hate SYG laws and concealed carry licenses.

here is a picture of them again . So yeah youre a liar

umuzupe7.jpg

The middle one looks just like my friends son... A very much white kid.

But way to help spread the lie.

That doesn't prove he is not black by racist Democrat one drop rule standards.

I have seen blacks lighter than him and whites darker than him and the guy to the right.

SO FUCKING WHAT?

In the article I posted the police confirmed he is white. ;)

so i point out a few news sources posted the wrong photo and claimed all three were black, and i am the one who can't deal with accurate facts.
Gotta love right wing logic... Or lack of logic. :)

did you show us the "right photo? How are we to compare if you don't post both photos?

So I point out a few news sources posted the wrong photo and claimed all three were black, and I am the one who can't deal with accurate facts.

No one knows for a fact that the 'white' kid is really a white kid. He probably is, but I think that trivial compared to the likely party affiliation.

But I love how you bring up "accurate facts" when I say I don't know or care if his parents are democrats. What an idiot.

Lol, I don't *know* either, but its highly likely they are. The Democrats do have a reputation for random acts of violence, defending thugs, and being OK with their elected officials and their patrons sending shylocks and leg-breakers after people. That is why the Democrats hate SYG laws and concealed carry licenses.

So do republicans, your point?

umuzupe7.jpg

The middle one looks just like my friends son... A very much white kid.

But way to help spread the lie.

That doesn't prove he is not black by racist Democrat one drop rule standards.

I have seen blacks lighter than him and whites darker than him and the guy to the right.

SO FUCKING WHAT?

In the article I posted the police confirmed he is white. ;)

What is the officer's name? I didn't see one. Could just be another Journalistic blunder. The 'white' kid looks like he could be Obama's, if Obama wasn't a flaming gay wanker.

So I point out a few news sources posted the wrong photo and claimed all three were black, and I am the one who can't deal with accurate facts.

No one knows for a fact that the 'white' kid is really a white kid. He probably is, but I think that trivial compared to the likely party affiliation.

Likely party affiliation? You don't even know who is patents are, how can you say if something is likely or not?

Likely party affiliation? You don't even know who is patents are, how can you say if something is likely or not?

I didn't know he had patents. What that got to do with his family likely being Democrat?

so i point out a few news sources posted the wrong photo and claimed all three were black, and i am the one who can't deal with accurate facts.

did you show us the "right photo? How are we to compare if you don't post both photos?

I did. Plus it is in the link.

Wow! You right wingers are super smart.
And obviously super pissed because the kid ended up white.

Well I have an appointment, enjoy your baseless accusations.

With the Daily Caller even using the wrong photo, to further this claim.
"On Wednesday morning, Fox and Friends aired a segment in which they ostentatiously wondered why Revs. Sharpton and Jackson “haven’t come forward and said anything,” and even though they displayed a photo of the three suspects, which clearly showed that one of them is a white male, they quoted an Allen West tweet that said “Three black teens shoot white jogger.”

"A Duncan police source confirmed to Mediaite, Wednesday morning, that 17 year-old Michael Jones is not “the one with the lightest skin,” he is a white male. It is true that 15 year-old James Edwards and 16 year-old Chancey Luna have been charged, as adults, with first-degree murder, while Jones is charged as an accessory after the fact"

Fox & Friends, Daily Caller Falsely Report ?3 Black Teens? Arrested in Chris Lane Murder | Mediaite

They still have the wrong photo up on the bottom of the page. While have the right one at the top.. Hmmm. Why leave the wrong photo up?

Black Okla. teens murder white Australian jogger for sport | The Daily Caller

To be fair, Fox and Friends only repeated West's lie. Great reporting there.
Fox News Quotes Allen West, Falsely Claims 3 Black Teens Shot Australian College Student | The New Civil Rights Movement

The two back kids are charged as adults with first degree murder.

The white kid? Accessory after the fact.

Hmm..whats wrong with this picture?

:lol:

I did. Plus it is in the link.

Wow! You right wingers are super smart.
And obviously super pissed because the kid ended up white.

Well I have an appointment, enjoy your baseless accusations.

If that is the one you re talking about it is not a definitive pic at all. Settles nothing, IMO, and I don't particularly give a shyte either way.

The race of the three isn't nearly so important to me as the probably Democrat party affiliation.

With the Daily Caller even using the wrong photo, to further this claim.
"On Wednesday morning, Fox and Friends aired a segment in which they ostentatiously wondered why Revs. Sharpton and Jackson “haven’t come forward and said anything,” and even though they displayed a photo of the three suspects, which clearly showed that one of them is a white male, they quoted an Allen West tweet that said “Three black teens shoot white jogger.”

"A Duncan police source confirmed to Mediaite, Wednesday morning, that 17 year-old Michael Jones is not “the one with the lightest skin,” he is a white male. It is true that 15 year-old James Edwards and 16 year-old Chancey Luna have been charged, as adults, with first-degree murder, while Jones is charged as an accessory after the fact"

Fox & Friends, Daily Caller Falsely Report ?3 Black Teens? Arrested in Chris Lane Murder | Mediaite

They still have the wrong photo up on the bottom of the page. While have the right one at the top.. Hmmm. Why leave the wrong photo up?

Black Okla. teens murder white Australian jogger for sport | The Daily Caller

To be fair, Fox and Friends only repeated West's lie. Great reporting there.
Fox News Quotes Allen West, Falsely Claims 3 Black Teens Shot Australian College Student | The New Civil Rights Movement

The two back kids are charged as adults with first degree murder.

The white kid? Accessory after the fact.

Hmm..whats wrong with this picture?

:lol:

How do you know the last one is a white kid? According to Democrat one drop rule, that kid looks black, like a son Obama could have had.

Forum List

Back