Did Epstein Island visitors PAY to have sex with underage girls?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
I'm a little unclear on this. I know that many high profile politicians and Bill Gates had many trips to the Island. I assumed that Epstein invited them for free so he could have leverage over them....did any of them pay to fuck underage girls?

It's free according to The Florida Attorney General ... and he has first-hand experience ... he's also determined it's not sex in the legal sense of the word ... the booze came from Epstein, not the customers, so there's no contribution to the delinquency of a minor ...

Florida voters elected this guy ... so this is how they want Florida to be ...

The bigger question is, why are they keep maxwells words so secret?
Johnny deeps civil trial was all over the media. Where was hers?

The Depp trial was a civil case ... both sides are (usually) allowed to brag to the press ... Maxwell's is a criminal case, prosecutors must have the court's permission to state anything about the case ... this "standard of evidence" is published somewhere ... anything Maxwell herself says "can and will be used against her in a court of law" ... don't you watch TV? ...

The Depp trial was a civil case ... both sides are (usually) allowed to brag to the press ... Maxwell's is a criminal case, prosecutors must have the court's permission to state anything about the case ... this "standard of evidence" is published somewhere ... anything Maxwell herself says "can and will be used against her in a court of law" ... don't you watch TV? ...
The media was allowed in her trial.

It's free according to The Florida Attorney General ... and he has first-hand experience ... he's also determined it's not sex in the legal sense of the word ... the booze came from Epstein, not the customers, so there's no contribution to the delinquency of a minor ...

Florida voters elected this guy ... so this is how they want Florida to be ...

So no one ever paid Epstein? Are you sure?

I'm a little unclear on this. I know that many high profile politicians and Bill Gates had many trips to the Island. I assumed that Epstein invited them for free so he could have leverage over them....did any of them pay to fuck underage girls?
Both.

Unless you are a USMB Q-Anon denier, then neither Epstein nor Maxwell ever even existed. It's just a far-fetched "conspiracy theory" to those moonbat Q deniers.

Last edited:

I've never lived in Florida ... I don't know what constitutes "paying for sex" under state law ... from everything else I know about Florida politics, Epstein is only guilty of littering ... so whatever he did, it was considered lawful by the state attorney general ... and by Florida voters ... except he threw one of the little girls out on city park grounds rather than the trash can ... that's a $5 fine for that where I live ...

Oregon allows our elected officials to have sex with girls as young as 13-years-old ... at tax-payer expense ... it's the only way we can get anyone to run for office ...

Notice how the leftstream media refuses to even mention Bill Richardson and former Senate majority leader George Mitchell. They act like those guys never existed, even though they were directly implicated by Virginia Giuffre, who was one of Democrat Jeffrey Epstein's underaged human sex trafficking victims.

The leftstream media just sweeps that under the rug.

They also never mention that Bill Clinton flew on the Lolita Express with Epstein to Bangkok, Thailand. It's in the official flight logs. Clinton flew to a city that is notorious for being the child sex tourism capital of the world. A pedophile's Disneyland.

What business did Clinton have in Thailand? :eusa_think:

They never question why Bill Clinton went to the pedophile tourism haven with Epstein.

Last edited:
I've never lived in Florida ... I don't know what constitutes "paying for sex" under state law ... from everything else I know about Florida politics, Epstein is only guilty of littering ... so whatever he did, it was considered lawful by the state attorney general ... and by Florida voters ... except he threw one of the little girls out on city park grounds rather than the trash can ... that's a $5 fine for that where I live ...

Oregon allows our elected officials to have sex with girls as young as 13-years-old ... at tax-payer expense ... it's the only way we can get anyone to run for office ...
What an amazing addition to the thread

Making light of pedophilia with girls as young as 13

Thaaaaaaank you

What an amazing addition to the thread

Making light of pedophilia with girls as young as 13

Thaaaaaaank you

"On May 6, under pressure from Willamette Week, Goldschmidt publicly announced that he had repeatedly raped a 14-year-old girl (the victim later indicated she was 13) for an extended period during his first term as Mayor of Portland."

The difference is that if she was over 14, Governor Goldschmidt escapes prosecution ... under 14 and he spends the rest of his life in prison ...

I sorry to be the one to bust your bubble ... politicians rape little girls all the time ... I'm not making light of the matter, but you seem to want to ignore it completely ... gotta ask why ...

"On May 6, under pressure from Willamette Week, Goldschmidt publicly announced that he had repeatedly raped a 14-year-old girl (the victim later indicated she was 13) for an extended period during his first term as Mayor of Portland."

The difference is that if she was over 14, Governor Goldschmidt escapes prosecution ... under 14 and he spends the rest of his life in prison ...

I sorry to be the one to bust your bubble ... politicians rape little girls all the time ... I'm not making light of the matter, but you seem to want to ignore it completely ... gotta ask why ...
OK, Groomer.

I didn’t know how he earned his money. So I looked it up. It was mostly by being dishonest and very criminal, apparently. How did Jeffrey Epstein make his money?

It would fit that pattern to provide rich people access to sex with groomed underage girls — and then use it to blackmail them perhaps?

I didn’t know how he earned his money. So I looked it up. It was mostly by being dishonest and very criminal, apparently. How did Jeffrey Epstein make his money?

It would fit that pattern to provide rich people access to sex with groomed underage girls — and then use it to blackmail them perhaps?

But, guys like Bill Gates have to KNOW they're open to blackmail, so I think they had to pay so that they'd think they had something on Epstein as well

Forum List

Back