Did Cosby Rape Sammy Davis Jr.'s Girlfriend?

i think enough women have come forward to establish a pattern by the man who has seemingly been proven to have committed the same act over and over again with the same method....hotel room, drugs, rape, denial...i dont think he was in denial but the women were at the time....

no she does not sound credible...if my old memory serves me correctly....sex standing up takes some practice or patience....it is hard to do the slam, bam, thank you ma'am..up against the wall...

i think enough women have come forward to establish a pattern by the man who has seemingly been proven to have committed the same act over and over again with the same method....hotel room, drugs, rape, denial...i dont think he was in denial but the women were at the time....

no she does not sound credible...if my old memory serves me correctly....sex standing up takes some practice or patience....it is hard to do the slam, bam, thank you ma'am..up against the wall...

Agreed,,,,it is hard to say if they all are telling the truth, but as you say, "enough women have come forward to establish a pattern by the man." It is a very sad commentary on someone who gave me hours of enjoyment and laughter over the years. Cosby's attorney continues to come out and bash the MSM for not "vetting" these claims....and yet if he truly wanted to challenge any one of them, it seems he would. I expect a court of law is the last thing that he and his reclusive client want.

The damage has been done....

It sounds like she let him have his way. I mean, if somebody rapes you do you go to a party with him afterwards?

To me it is more of a sad-sad commentary on the amorality of Hollywoodites.
As I have seen them, all but a few of the accusations are either not credible, not a big deal to a guy being a guy.
A few of them, if real, constitute a real crime. The others just show how amazingly shallow attention whores are. The latest Kathy Lee Gifford - why in the hell did she tell this story for?? She said he tried to kiss her once...so??? What of he did? Why it important to tell people this? And why is this news that he tried to kiss a woman once over 40 years ago.
Pathetic.

As I have seen them, all but a few of the accusations are either not credible, not a big deal to a guy being a guy.
A few of them, if real, constitute a real crime. The others just show how amazingly shallow attention whores are. The latest Kathy Lee Gifford - why in the hell did she tell this story for?? She said he tried to kiss her once...so??? What of he did? Why it important to tell people this? And why is this news that he tried to kiss a woman once over 40 years ago.
Pathetic.
Just reinforces the notion that he was a horn dog.

Pathetic.
Just reinforces the notion that he was a horn dog.

Hogwash...what guy would NOT try to kiss this woman if he had the chance?
Kathie-Lee-Gifford-wm01.jpg

Did you say that about B.J. Clinton?

Bill-Clinton-Bill-Cosby-Cartoon.jpg

Or the recovering alcoholic who Daddy bailed out on more than one occasion?

Who did he rape?

Who did he rape?
Nobody, he just likes to slander (like his link).

Here is a theory! Cosby was (probably still is) a horn dog who used his position as a celebrity to lure women to have sex with him. By today's standards in which some universities are pushing signed contracts of consent before sex occurs, Cosby is guilty of rape. However, back in the day, many of the whoppie sessions may have been considered consentual. That being said, many of the women he had sex with probably expected a quid pro quo from him in helping to further their careers. However after Cosby got what he wanted from the women he did not follow through with the quid pro quo but he would still be able to string the women along for great lengths of time with the promise of making it big. Now decades later many of these women are pissed. With blood in the water, Cosby's career is over. It is time for Cosby to take his millions and fade into retirement.

Who did he rape?

HA! Sounds like he has drugged and raped half the women in the western hemisphere. Slander? HA! Neither Cosby or his lawyer want to go there.

Who did he rape?

HA! Sounds like he has drugged and raped half the women in the western hemisphere. Slander? HA! Neither Cosby or his lawyer want to go there.
If Iive long enough to reach Cosby's age, I would be very happy to be able retire with the millions that Cosby has.

Forum List

Back