Did biden's controllers give the taliban a list of names of Americans and our allies?

Neither you nor I know the answer to that and you know it.
Besides that isn't the point. GIVING THE ENEMY a list of names is.

You are misstating the extent of these “lists”

They are very limited and allow the identified people to pass through checkpoints

Last edited:
Several Congressmen on Twitter saying this is Treason. Not like fake Trump treason cause he hurt some fee fees. Real treason
Joe Biden is still counting that billion dollars in cash that he hammered the Ukrainians for when he was vice president about 5 years ago. He is a desperate man since he got those 13 Marines killed off when he left thousands of Americans behind. Which reminds me Gen. Milley needs to be put on suicide watch. I saw a still of him online a few minutes ago. He had that torn look complete with a red flush around his eyes. He screwed up. Nobody's immune from that. But America needs to know exactly caused him to veer from the Constitution? Was he paid to do it or given special elite priviledges for his forgeting his Constitutional oath? We need to clean up DC and his meeting with Republican Senate and House members will go long way in telling us the truth so we can clean up the mess this administration has committed America to leave behind Americans--- unbelievable. The Senate has a big job ahead to kick the House Speaker out of the confused White House because as she bragged about being the most important woman in the country I think she cooked up ways to bully Biden out of his presidential power. She orchestrated all this because her golden calf is totalitarian power just like her protégé AOC.

Enough is enough. :cranky:

Last edited:
Joe Biden is still counting that billion dollars in cash that he hammered the Ukrainians for when he was vice president about 5 years ago. He is a desperate man since he got those 13 Marines killed off when he left thousands of Americans behind. Which reminds me Gen. Milley needs to be put on suicide watch. I saw a still of him online a few minutes ago. He had that torn look complete with a red flush around his eyes. He screwed up. Nobody's immune from that. But America needs to know exactly caused him to veer from the Constitution? Was he paid to do it or given special elite priviledges for his forgeting his Constitutional oath? We need to clean up DC and his meeting with Republican Senate and House members will go long way in telling us the truth so we can clean up the mess this administration has committed America to leave behind Americans--- unbelievable. The Senate has a big job ahead to kick the House Speaker out of the confused White House because as she bragged about being the most important woman in the country I think she cooked up ways to bully Biden out of his presidential power. She orchestrated all this because her golden calf is totalitarian power just like her protégé AOC.

Enough is enough.

Does your doctor know you are off your meds?

General Milley is a hero. He realized that we had to secure our military assets from a crazy person.

Does your doctor know you are off your meds?

General Milley is a hero. He realized that we had to secure our military assets from a crazy person.
The asshole liar antiConstitution House Speaker who fluffed Milley's offshore account is NOT President Trump. You have no idea how aggravating what our WWII vets did for freedom from fascists with their gift of life and limb met annhilation of in 8 months of Puppet Biden and 800 pound Gorilla slanderer Queen Pelosi.

This criminal outrage of the damn Democrats has the angels of heaven, God and everybody weeping.

edit: spelling error fixed.

Last edited:
13 brave Marines are not zero, Dufus.

VOTE REPUBLICAN !!!
Got to love the selective memory of Republicans

241 Marines killed by terrorists in Beirut under Reagan and they look the other way
3000 killed by terrorists on 9-11 under Bush and they look the other way

But….

4 Americans killed by terrorists in Benghazi under Obama
13 Marines killed by terrorists in Afghanistan under Biden

Republicans throw a FIT

And your response to 9-11 was?
Stop aliens who hate America from ever invading innocent shores.

What was yours ... oh wait, I know: make blood money from the Democrats in power to get rid of those who defend our 333,333,333 workers in America trying to earn the American dream and doin' pretty good at it when conservatives help them with limited government fluffing the economy so business flourishes to their enjoyment of a good and prosperous. In 8 months the sick president's unelected controllers have kicked inflation to the point of no return and you took part in the destruction of America's by ignoring the corrupt election Dowagers Pelosi, Waters, and Clinton imposed by kicking American in places where the sun don't shine. Proud of these anarchist assault on the common man are yas? :cheeky-smiley-018:

Stop aliens who hate America from ever invading innocent shores.

What was yours ... oh wait, I know: make blood money from the Democrats in power to get rid of those who defend our 333,333,333 workers in America trying to earn the American dream and doin' pretty good at it when conservatives help them with limited government fluffing the economy so business flourishes to their enjoyment of a good and prosperous. In 8 months the sick president's unelected controllers have kicked inflation to the point of no return and you took part in the destruction of America's by ignoring the corrupt election Dowagers Pelosi, Waters, and Clinton imposed by kicking American in places where the sun don't shine. Proud of these anarchist assault on the common man are yas? :cheeky-smiley-018:
Why didn’t you attack Bush for allowing the death of 3000 Americans?

241 Marines killed by terrorists in Beirut under Reagan and they look the other way

But….

13 Marines killed in Afghanistan under Biden

Republicans throw a FIT
Reagan didn't kill our servicemen, you anarchist worshipper. Islamists who believe in assassinating American defenders of underdogs they make out of terror took them out. Quit blaming Americans trying to control mass assassins for their crimes against people they kill out of hatred that goes back four thousand years ago. Terrorists depend on bullying other people in order to gain power.

You are stark raving crazy for not realizing that attack on the New York WTC was planned years before Bush was born.

You should be ashamed of yourself.
The 9-11 attack was planned in 1946?

But….

13 Marines killed by terrorists in Afghanistan under Biden

Republicans throw a FIT
You have no idea of some stuff we know your idiot leaders don't know we know and I'm not here to do anything but control the lies they feed their useful idiots like you who takes their money and keeps shooting their bull.

Forum List

Back