Did Biden mention the 13 soldiers killed in Afghanistan during the retreat?

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2021
I didn't see anything about it. It's like it never happened. Of course he mentioned his son Beau, though, who was not killed in action. Here is his entire address -

Your thread tie doesn't match your link.

This thread should be locked.

The OP was correct. Biden never fails to bring up his dead son, the same son he probably sexually-molested as a child. But there wasn't a single mention of the 13 dead American soldiers during his botched withdrawal from Afghanistan.

The OP was correct. Biden never fails to bring up his dead son, the same son he probably sexually-molested as a child. But there wasn't a single mention of the 13 dead American soldiers during his botched withdrawal from Afghanistan.
The thread title should be the same as the articles title. I got my threads locked for the same reason. I don't make the rules.

I didn't see anything about it. It's like it never happened. Of course he mentioned his son Beau, though, who was not killed in action. Here is his entire address -
Shouldn’t he be talking about the 10,000 who were killed in Afghanistan and Iraq?

Why just 13?

Forum List

Back