Did anyone really believe that the UN giving Palestine to extremist Jews would bode well for peace?

The UN never gave Pal'istan to the Jewish people.

Try pleading ignorance. No one will question that.

They gave over 1/2 of it to the smaller population of Jews and left the vast majority population of Muslims with less than 1/2.

I understand your ignorance, so no biggie.

But moreover, these are people who have been kicked out everywhere else. Did the UN somehow figure they had changed?

As usual, your pointless cutting and pasting is time and bandwidth wasting.

Identify where and how the UN gave Pal'istan to the Jewish people.
Wow! You really don't know shit about this stuff.

230px-UN_Palestine_Partition_Versions_1947.jpg

United Nations Partition Plan for Palestine - Wikipedia

Your link to wiki refutes your bogus claim.

Did you even think any of this through?
LOL, with all your posting, one would figure that you would be better at this.

The land allocated to the Arab State in the final plan included about 43% of Mandatory Palestine... The Jewish State was to receive 56% of Mandatory Palestine...

And if you are uncomfortable talking about how we have been thrown out of practically every country where we tried to live, that's OK, I get it.

109.png
The partition plan failed so no land was transferred to a Jewish state.

Yep. That is Palestine inside its international borders. Included is the partition plan that flopped. All of Palestine remained intact.

Yep. True story. Jewish National Home is intact. (Well, until Oslo, where she ceded some territory.)

Seriously now. Could you imagine the UN giving Dallas, TX to a religious cult from Mexico? Does anyone really believe that that would work?

Beyond that, we are talking about a group that already had had to be expelled from pretty much everywhere else where they ever tried to occupy.

109.png

Pretty crazy when you think about it, no?

Seriously now. Could you imagine the UN giving Dallas, TX to a religious cult from Mexico? Does anyone really believe that that would work?

Beyond that, we are talking about a group that already had had to be expelled from pretty much everywhere else where they ever tried to occupy.

109.png

Pretty crazy when you think about it, no?

They gave over 1/2 of it to the smaller population of Jews and left the vast majority population of Muslims with less than 1/2.

I understand your ignorance, so no biggie.

But moreover, these are people who have been kicked out everywhere else. Did the UN somehow figure they had changed?

As usual, your pointless cutting and pasting is time and bandwidth wasting.

Identify where and how the UN gave Pal'istan to the Jewish people.
Wow! You really don't know shit about this stuff.

230px-UN_Palestine_Partition_Versions_1947.jpg

Yep. That is Palestine inside its international borders. Included is the partition plan that flopped. All of Palestine remained intact.
Ah, your typical, desperate appeal to some invented "country of Pal'istan" you have invented.

I find it interesting that not one poster came on here and said that...
the UN giving Palestine to extremist Jews would bode well for peace.

a-6.jpg

I find it interesting that not one poster came on here and said that...
the UN giving Palestine to extremist Jews would bode well for peace.

a-6.jpg

Neturai Karta people are the laughing-stock of the Jewish community.

They say Zionists are against God but themselves alone disobey so many of the Torah laws, without even realizing it. so sad.

They say Zionists are against God but themselves alone disobey so many of the Torah laws, without even realizing it. so sad.
Please explain if you can, but I already know you are just talking shit.

Actually, 3/4 of Palestine was transferred to Arab sovereignty. The remaining 1/4 was intended to be under Jewish sovereignty. But the Arabs are still insisting on the whole pie.

What percentage of the whole "pie" of Palestine do YOU think should be under the sovereignty of the Jewish people?

No, Trans-Jordan was not a part of Palestine, it was the separate territory of Trans-Jordan which had already been independent as part of the Arab Kingdom of Syria ruled by the Hashemites, Trans-Jordan and was taken over administratively by the British after the French defeated and occupied Damascus, the capital of the Arab Kingdom of Syria and the Hashemites fled.

Trans-Jordan was intended to be a Bedouin Hashemite state, never a state for Palestinians, who are a completely different people from the Bedouins.

"Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people, neither shalt thou stand idly by the blood of thy neighbour."- Leviticus 19. The Torah forbids Jews from standing by when seeing other Jews in peril. The relugious thinking says that "all of Israel are brothers" and when any believing Jew sees people come upon other Jew to hurt or kill them, they should not stay uncaring.

"Rabbi Yosef taught: “If you lend money to any of my people that are poor with you.”- [This verse teaches that if you have to choose between:] • a Jew and a non-Jew, give to the Jew first; • a poor person and a rich person, give to the poor person first; • a poor relative and poor people in your town, give to your poor relative first; • poor people in your city and poor people in another city, give to the poor people of your own town first." - Babylonian Talmud, Baba Metzia 71a. You should help your brothern before helping other people.

AND

The Rambam (Rabbi Moshe Ben Maimon) says about Moisers (those who give Jews to foreign rulers to hurt them): "It is forbidden to hand over a Jew to the heathen, neither his person nor his goods, even if he is wicked and a sinner, even if he causes distress and pain to fellow-Jews. Whoever hands over a Jew to the heathen has no part in the next world."

You must understand that a tiny paranoid religion has to have a position statement that is more self-serving than that of a universal welcoming religion like Christianity. Things like helping those of your own religion rather than seeing others in a Christian way differentiates Christianity from small paranoid sects like Judaism and large aggressive sects like Islam.

But, you must also understand we Christians do not believe in your fairy tales.

You must understand that a tiny paranoid religion has to have a position statement that is more self-serving than that of a universal welcoming religion like Christianity. Things like helping those of your own religion rather than seeing others in a Christian way differentiates Christianity from small paranoid sects like Judaism and large aggressive sects like Islam.

"....a universal welcoming religion like Christianity..."

Yowza! The Crusades of the Conquistadors - how they ravaged the Americas, is some history you should study-up on.

... than that of a universal welcoming religion like Christianity ...

Oh please? A "welcoming" religion? With a supposed father who tortures his children for eternity?

Christianity, by definition, requires you to believe in at least some of our fairy tales. Or are you rejecting your entire "Old Testament" now?

... than that of a universal welcoming religion like Christianity ...

Oh please? A "welcoming" religion? With a supposed father who tortures his children for eternity?

Christianity, by definition, requires you to believe in at least some of our fairy tales. Or are you rejecting your entire "Old Testament" now?

Take a guess.

"Hebrews 8:13

By calling this covenant "new," he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and outdated will soon disappear."

Except that she's right, and you're clueless with not even the tinniest sip of knowledge of the Jewish world.
I know that Jews should not lie, steel or murder. Day one stuff there.

Most Liberal, self-hating Jews, such as yourself, never spent an hour learning Torah.

All I said was I know that Jews should not lie, steel or murder. Day one stuff there.

I guess you disagree LOL.

Forum List

Back