Did Acosta Cut A 'Sweet Deal' With Epstein To Protect Slick Willey?

“Simply put, the Palm Beach State Attorney’s office was ready to let Epstein walk free, no jail time, nothing. Prosecutors in my former office found this to be completely unacceptable. And they became involved. Our office became involved,” Acosta said. Who Is The Florida State Prosecutor Who Acosta Said Went Easy On Jeffrey Epstein?

Short video clip:
Maddow Blog on Twitter

Chuck Rosenberg, former U.S. attorney, is not buying what Alex Acosta is selling: "If Alex Acosta thought that the case was not being properly handled by the state, he had the complete ability to bring charges federally."
And he explained why he didnt......
Which every legal expert and former federal prosecutor are now saying is bullshit.

Even if it was 6 instead of 4, that’s not the 20+ times that wingnuts have claimed.

Are we to believe one reporter no one has ever heard of? If so, I have a lot of trump stories that you now must admit are true.

Bwuhahahaha....

You just admitted Clinton lied / did fly on Epstein's 'Pedo Plane', then tried to ask if the reporter who got the facts right is believable...

Brilliant...

:p

I said “even if”. It’s not been proven that it’s more than 4.

You’re not smart.

“Simply put, the Palm Beach State Attorney’s office was ready to let Epstein walk free, no jail time, nothing. Prosecutors in my former office found this to be completely unacceptable. And they became involved. Our office became involved,” Acosta said. Who Is The Florida State Prosecutor Who Acosta Said Went Easy On Jeffrey Epstein?

Short video clip:
Maddow Blog on Twitter

Chuck Rosenberg, former U.S. attorney, is not buying what Alex Acosta is selling: "If Alex Acosta thought that the case was not being properly handled by the state, he had the complete ability to bring charges federally."
Which every legal expert and former federal prosecutor are now saying is bullshit.
Riiiiigghhhttttt..….LLMMAAOOO

It may very well turn out that Chelsea and one of her friends were along for the trip.

His own daughter?! Ok, that's sick! :p

Slick Willy took his daughter onboard a private jet with a sex trafficker without his Secret Service....

Do you even think before you post?

Short video clip:
Maddow Blog on Twitter

Another brain surgeon who can’t debate me. Come at me with facts, Short Bus.

Short video clip:
Maddow Blog on Twitter

Nothing to debate,,,,fake consensus manufactured to promote bbbaaadddd TRuuummpp

Short video clip:
Maddow Blog on Twitter

Nothing to debate,,,,fake consensus manufactured to promote bbbaaadddd TRuuummpp
BTW prove your point...lets see how many really = every

You are defending a career sexual deviant by saying he ONLY flew with the sex trafficker on his private plane with young girls 4 TIMES... and that makes it ok, according to you?!

Again, do you even think before you post this stuff?

You are defending a career sexual deviant by saying he ONLY flew with the sex trafficker on his private plane with young girls 4 TIMES... and that makes it ok, according to you?!

Again, do you even think before you post this stuff?

They went on United Nations missions, I believe. It wasn’t personal trips.

But keep grasping!

Come at me with facts, Short Bus.
You have been provided with links / facts ... Meanwhile your emotion has led you to defend Clinton with opinion, claiming his flying with the Pedophile ONLY 4 TIMES makes everything ok...

TOP Democrats are publicly questioning why Trump Labor Secretary Acosta still has a job after it was revealed he 'cut a sweet deal' with Epstein in 2008 over Sex Trafficking charges, keeping the case out of federal courts and the national spotlight and allowing Epstein to serve only 13 months for his heinous crimes...

Perhaps they should learn from the past and NOT rush to attack a Trump appointee / associate, since doing so has almost always resulted in a 'boomerang' effect, inflicting more damage on Democrats than on the President.

Their ability to go after President Trump has already been stripped as it has been reported by even the main stream media that Trump personally banned Epstein from his resorts due to Epstein attacking an underage girl years ago...

...but former President and career sexual harasser / assaulter / rapist Slick Willy's special friendship with Epstein and his many rides on Epstein's private plane and visits to his 'pedophile island' get-away have been drawing a lot more attention than he, Hillary, or Democrats want...

Beware the 'Boomerang', Dems / snowflakes...

Pelosi and Schumer: Trump Labor Secretary Acosta must resign over plea deal for Jeffrey Epstein
Trying to ingratiate himself with the Clintons?

UGH: Trump Labor Sec. Alex Acosta Defends DOJ Epstein Deal As Dems Demand Resignation.
Instead of demanding 'justice' on the guy who put Epstein in jail, why don't Democrats and Snowflakes demand justice of their 'hero', Slick Willy, who was flying 26 times in 2 years on Epsyein's private plane and screwing little girls on Epstein's private 'Pedophile Island'?
Embrace the power of AND.

Who are the State Prosecutors that wanted zero time?
Why did Cyrus Vance get his Level one Sex Offender Status (most dangerous) reduced to Level 3 (least dangerous)?
Who is this Judge that signed off on the deal that left a serial rapist out to continue raping young girls?

As for Acosta, his story is not believable to me.

He claims it was a roll of the dice that Epstein would be convicted. But given the number of underage victims involved, this story had national outrage written all over it even back then. Acosta made a deal on their behalf and, in violation of the law, didn’t even tell them about it. The longer this case remained unresolved, the more certain conviction would be as more victims came forward and told their story. These crimes call for a life sentence. Recently a guy was sentenced to 7 years or transporting ONE underaged girl over ONE state line, ONE time, for sexual purposes.

Epstein had 60 victims, as of then, crossing multiple state lines, multiple time and he gets 56 Saturday nights in jail? Acosta, and many others, look like they were part of a coverup that allowed a serial rapist of young teenage girls to continue his rape and likely blackmailing career.

Acosta let Epstein plead guilty to a couple of prostitution charges as if the Middle School and High School age girls he was raping were nothing more than hookers. Epstein got off the hook as well as all of his co-conspirators who might have flipped on him if real pressure had ever been applied.

And why the hell are Dershowitz and Ken Starr helping this rapist of working class teenage girls continue his rapist career securing fresh new victims? They think serving 56 Saturday nights was going to lead him to reform?

Last edited:
You are defending a career sexual deviant by saying he ONLY flew with the sex trafficker on his private plane with young girls 4 TIMES... and that makes it ok, according to you?

You defend a career sexual deviant by saying he ONLY had parties with the sex trafficker at Mar-a-Lago and Epstein’s Manhattan townhouse multiple times... and that makes it ok, according to you?

28 Women Reportedly Sent to Mar-a-Lago in 1992 for VIP Party of Two—Trump and Jeffrey Epstein

They went on United Nations missions, I believe. It wasn’t personal trips.
You BELIEVE?

BWUHAHAHAHAHA!

To quote YOU:

'Come at me with facts, Short Bus.'

I know they weren’t personal trips, they were official missions. I believe they were UN. If not, it was a different official mission.

Doesn’t change the FACTS that they weren’t party trips, like Trump’s.

TOP Democrats are publicly questioning why Trump Labor Secretary Acosta still has a job after it was revealed he 'cut a sweet deal' with Epstein in 2008 over Sex Trafficking charges, keeping the case out of federal courts and the national spotlight and allowing Epstein to serve only 13 months for his heinous crimes...

Perhaps they should learn from the past and NOT rush to attack a Trump appointee / associate, since doing so has almost always resulted in a 'boomerang' effect, inflicting more damage on Democrats than on the President.

Their ability to go after President Trump has already been stripped as it has been reported by even the main stream media that Trump personally banned Epstein from his resorts due to Epstein attacking an underage girl years ago...

...but former President and career sexual harasser / assaulter / rapist Slick Willy's special friendship with Epstein and his many rides on Epstein's private plane and visits to his 'pedophile island' get-away have been drawing a lot more attention than he, Hillary, or Democrats want...

Beware the 'Boomerang', Dems / snowflakes...

Pelosi and Schumer: Trump Labor Secretary Acosta must resign over plea deal for Jeffrey Epstein
Trying to ingratiate himself with the Clintons?

UGH: Trump Labor Sec. Alex Acosta Defends DOJ Epstein Deal As Dems Demand Resignation.
Instead of demanding 'justice' on the guy who put Epstein in jail, why don't Democrats and Snowflakes demand justice of their 'hero', Slick Willy, who was flying 26 times in 2 years on Epsyein's private plane and screwing little girls on Epstein's private 'Pedophile Island'?
Embrace the power of AND.

Who are the State Prosecutors that wanted zero time?
Why did Cyrus Vance get his Level one Sex Offender Status (most dangerous) reduced to Level 3 (least dangerous)?
Who is this Judge that signed off on the deal that left a serial rapist out to continue raping young girls?

As for Acosta, his story is not believable to me.

He claims it was a roll of the dice that Epstein would be convicted. But given the number of underage victims involved, this story had national outrage written all over it even back then. Acosta made a deal on their behalf and, in violation of the law, didn’t even tell them about it. The longer this case remained unresolved, the more certain conviction would be as more victims came forward and told their story. These crimes call for a life sentence. Recently a guy was sentenced to 7 years or transporting ONE underaged girl over ONE state line, ONE time, for sexual purposes.

Epstein had 60 victims, as of then, crossing multiple state lines, multiple time and he gets 56 Saturday nights in jail? Acosta, and many others, look like they were part of a coverup that allowed a serial rapist of young teenage girls to continue his rape and likely blackmailing career.

Acosta let Epstein plead guilty to a couple of prostitution charges as if the Middle School and High School age girls he was raping were nothing more than hookers. Epstein got off the hook as well as all of his co-conspirators who might have flipped on him if real pressure had ever been applied.

...none of which proves the deal was NOT made in part to spare SENATOR Clinton and her disgraced Impeached perv ex-President husband from a very nasty public trial exposing Slick Willy's flights on the 'Pedo Plane' and his screwing kids...

22B12CD5-52A5-4A13-9059-BB607F055520.jpeg

You defend a career sexual deviant by saying he ONLY had parties with the sex trafficker at Mar-a-Lago and Epstein’s Manhattan townhouse multiple times... and that makes it ok, according to you?

28 Women Reportedly Sent to Mar-a-Lago in 1992 for VIP Party of Two—Trump and Jeffrey Epstein

Nice story, but you omit the part where Trump banned Epstein from his resorts for acosting a little girl about a decade ago...while Slick Willy was riding the 'Pedo Express' to Epstein's Pedophile Island...

Forum List

Back