Did 2 guys in Idaho buy 23 million new guns, that is what anti gunners believe...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
As women, minorities and gays have increased their gun ownership levels since obama came into office...the typical response to the record setting sales of guns just about every month.....the same people are buying guns...

or, as I put it...the same two guys in Idaho have bought 23 million new guns.........their closets must really be cluttered......

and this is from the NRA....just so you anti gunners don't wet your pants when you see these facts....

Gun Purchases Continue to Soar

NICS checks don’t precisely indicate the number of firearms acquired in a given time frame. But the trend in checks makes clear that Americans are acquiring firearms at a record pace. The annual number of checks has risen from 12.7 million during the last year of President George W. Bush’s administration to an average of 23 million during Obama’s second term.

NICS checks don’t stop criminals from stealing guns or acquiring guns on the black market, and criminals defeat checks by having other people, who can pass checks, buy guns for them. But they continue to deliver data undermining gun control supporters’ perennial boast that gun ownership is declining. If anything, the data suggest that the opposite is true.

Read more: Gun Purchases Continue to Soar
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution
Follow us: @Ammoland on Twitter | Ammoland on Facebook

Is there better self-defense than gun ownership?

Seems to be the question sprung by your apparent joke.

We need to self-empower the individual to provide their own protection as much as is possible.

To force everyone to rely on the state for their personal protection is a violation of their human rights.

I prefer Claymores to protect my home.

Do that and you wont have a home. Them things are fatal to the 'safe' side for about 25 meters, and wound you to about another 50 meters.

You better have a serious embankment or at least 100 yards between that and your home.

I prefer Claymores to protect my home.

Do that and you wont have a home. Them things are fatal to the 'safe' side for about 25 meters, and wound you to about another 50 meters.

You better have a serious embankment or at least 100 yards between that and your home.

I've got acreage with nice outer and inner kill zone perimeters. My Helms Deep with my horses there to go out with a bang.

Forum List

Back