Dick's Crossed The NRA And They Hit Back Hard. Now Dick's Has To Deal With...The Best Sales Ever

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Last year, the Parkland students took on the NRA. The student survivors of the massacre found themselves being viciously attacked by the right, but they held marches and rallies across the nation regardless, and intensely targeted the campaigns of cowardly legislators. Their efforts paid off. They got gun safety legislation passed in several states, and then shamed virtually every one of the NRA’s sponsors. The kids showed what many of us have known for years: that the NRA is a paper tiger. The one thing they could always count on is to get their minions to mobilize and strong-arm against any action whatsoever to stop gun massacres. I guess that’s not a thing anymore. The NRA is now a toxic brand, and it’s about damn time.

Dick's crossed the NRA, and they hit back hard. Now Dick's has to deal with...best sales ever

How about those yeti coolers?

Last year, the Parkland students took on the NRA. The student survivors of the massacre found themselves being viciously attacked by the right, but they held marches and rallies across the nation regardless, and intensely targeted the campaigns of cowardly legislators. Their efforts paid off. They got gun safety legislation passed in several states, and then shamed virtually every one of the NRA’s sponsors. The kids showed what many of us have known for years: that the NRA is a paper tiger. The one thing they could always count on is to get their minions to mobilize and strong-arm against any action whatsoever to stop gun massacres. I guess that’s not a thing anymore. The NRA is now a toxic brand, and it’s about damn time.

Dick's crossed the NRA, and they hit back hard. Now Dick's has to deal with...best sales ever

Source: Daily Kos

MNYJGUEN4YPFKK43QCOYI2AQEI.png

In President Trump's economy no less. But what if they didnt stop selling guns, can you even imagine how much more they would of made? Oh well, I dont go to Dick's which should be put next to BJ's if you know what I mean......

Source: Daily Kos

View attachment 292187

And it's the trifecta. Loser number 3.

In President Trump's economy no less. But what if they didnt stop selling guns, can you even imagine how much more they would of made? Oh well, I dont go to Dick's which should be put next to BJ's if you know what I mean......

Yeah, but you're a loser. You don't go anywhere.

Real men go to Fleet Farm. The mans mall.
Urban fags go to Dick's to buy bicycle spandex.

This coming from someone using a cartoon character discussing what man does.

"Daily Kos"
lol

And loser number 1 shows up.

Paid spammer.

Followed by loser number 2. But in the case of this moron, just a loser period in every thread he shows up in.

We're not the ones citing a completely non-credible extreme left wrong-wing propaganda source, and treating it as if it has any vestige of credibility.

That would be you, the true loser.

Last edited:
You people are arguing about a retail store that used to sell guns. Nobody cares. As if selling guns or not is going to influence where one shops.

In President Trump's economy no less. But what if they didnt [sic] stop selling guns, can you even imagine how much more they would of made? Oh well, I dont [sic] go to Dick's which should be put next to BJ's if you know what I mean......

Dick's should be compelled to change it's name to Pussy's.
The place is grossly overrated....Scheel's is way better.

"Daily Kos"
lol

And loser number 1 shows up.

Paid spammer.

Followed by loser number 2. But in the case of this moron, just a loser period in every thread he shows up in.

We're not the ones citing a completely non-credible extreme left wrong-wing propaganda source, and treating it as if it has any vestige of credibility.

That would be you, the true loser.[/QUOTE]

And that's why you're a loser. In order to call a source non credible, you have to disprove the information in the article.

Can't do that can you loser?

Daily Kos is one of the most respected sites in the internet for a reason. The authors of the articles there post links of their sources for the information in their articles.

Not one of you losers has yet to attack the facts contained within the article. Just the source with no credible sources showing why they information is wrong.

So lets make this simple. So simple even a shit for brains conservative can understand it.

Question: Are Dick's sales up?

Take your time morons. I know that's a lot of information to process in an empty space as big as the one between your ears.

Forum List

Back