Dick Morris: "Hillary Clinton is waiting by the phone to save the Democratic Party"...save us Hillary you're all we have!

What is needed is for both sides to stop looking at geriatrics for the presidential office. While Trump actually did a good number of things while in office, in my opinion, he needs to stump for a younger candidate with some similar views, perhaps, Ron DeSantis, Kristi Noem, Mark Robinson (a powerful speaker), or Mike Parson.
As for the left, some are calling for Michelle Obama, to run. Some are calling for Bernie Sanders to run again (another geriatric), about the only way they could go further left is to find a way to get Xi Jinping or Kim Jung un, to qualify.

Cool, the OP is a Dick Morris fan.

I didn't think such people existed. Now I know better.
Good, elephant in the room time ------ We ARE talking about the Toe Sucker-in-Chief, you know!

Dick Morris is not credible in general.

What's funny is that Hillary is probably more comfortable with having her moment past by in time than Morris.

Democrats crack me up. Hillary is clinging desperately to relevancy and you say this. When Hillary conceded, then spent four years saying the election was stolen, you just said wow, she conceded, she conceded, didn't you? Be honest ...

Forum List

Back