Diamondbacks pitcher throws a no hitter in his FIRST START! Not done since 1953.

Good for him. Perhaps one day he will play for a real man's team.

st_-louis-cardinals.jpg

Is that the same pitcher who raised eyebrows with his unorthodox style? Some questioned whether baseball would outlaw the style.

I only saw it on a news segment. I'm not much of a fan. He's a right hander who winds up normally. As he is coming forward with the ball, he leans WAY over to the right. The ball was released about six or eight inches from the ground. It was way beyond a side arm pitch. The ball is visibly traveling up when it crossed the plate. No one came close to hitting the ball and batters were not happy.

Just curious.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Markle No you are thinking of another pitcher. Tyler Glibert is a lefty who throws conventionally. He's normally a relief pitcher so I was worried he would lose his chance at the no hitter because of pitch count. But incredibly he got 3 outs on 3 pitches in the 8th inning which set up the ninth. It's the lone bright spot in a dismal season for the D-backs.

Markle No you are thinking of another pitcher. Tyler Glibert is a lefty who throws conventionally. He's normally a relief pitcher so I was worried he would lose his chance at the no hitter because of pitch count. But incredibly he got 3 outs on 3 pitches in the 8th inning which set up the ninth. It's the lone bright spot in a dismal season for the D-backs.
I think I found him on "Bing". The name is very, very close.

Giants reliever Tyler Rogers throws a pitch that defies gravity — or does it?

GettyImages-1319820883-scaled-e1622264021295-1024x684.jpg

The Yankees have won 13 straight games, their longest winning streak since 1961.

that's more impressive!

Forum List

Back