DHS sending pregnant asylum seekers back to Mexico

pregnantmigrant_08162019getty.jpg

That should put a real crimp in those coming and trying to get in to have their kids in the USA. Means they won’t get an automatic pass because their kids are citizens.

Forcing pregnant women to wait alone in Mexico for their asylum hearings puts them at extreme risk of abuse and extortion. Moreover, it creates significant health risks for mothers and children facing imminent delivery dates when proper medical care is not available,” Merkley said.

Of course Merkley is a bleeding heart Dim Senator from Oregon.

More
@ Senate Dem seeks answers from DHS on reports of pregnant asylum seekers sent back to Mexico

One of my ideas, even for American gals near the border, is if they are on Medicaid, we should be paying for them to get operations and child birth at Tijuana General or Nuevo Laredo Hospital.

Its a lot less expensive to have operations and childbirth done in Mexico than in America.

Such a strategy could help get Medicaid expenditures down, as well as provide income for loyal Mexican citizens who have decided to stay south of the border and make Mexico Great Again.
We should not be paying a damn thing for those pregnant women. Not even room and board in detention centers. Thanks Trump.

That should put a real crimp in those coming and trying to get in to have their kids in the USA. Means they won’t get an automatic pass because their kids are citizens.

Forcing pregnant women to wait alone in Mexico for their asylum hearings puts them at extreme risk of abuse and extortion. Moreover, it creates significant health risks for mothers and children facing imminent delivery dates when proper medical care is not available,” Merkley said.

More
@ Senate Dem seeks answers from DHS on reports of pregnant asylum seekers sent back to Mexico

So what?

Does pregnancy mean that you are no longer required to follow laws?

Oh hell yeah! Get em otta here before they squat down and shoot out yet another life long welfare recipient and or future gang member. And score a twofer in the process.
“Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”

It never said send me all of your deadbeats, chronic welfare recipients and criminals.
Yes, it did.

Maybe in your feeble mind but not in the way I read English. Tell ya what, if you feel so damn sorry for them, shut your mouth, open your wallet and you take them on. Otherwise STFU because you've got not one dammed thing to say.
Don't call my mind feeble, asshole. Your English sucks. Of the 3 you post only "criminal" can be determined before someone settles in the U.S. The other three make no sense by sheer definition alone. And by the way, I have lots to say and every right to say it. The quote I posted is not my concoction. It is pure, unadulterated quote.

Why not call it what it is? What there is of it is obviously substanard and feeble and you just proved the point.

It never said send me all of your deadbeats, chronic welfare recipients and criminals.
Yes, it did.

Maybe in your feeble mind but not in the way I read English. Tell ya what, if you feel so damn sorry for them, shut your mouth, open your wallet and you take them on. Otherwise STFU because you've got not one dammed thing to say.
Don't call my mind feeble, asshole. Your English sucks. Of the 3 you post only "criminal" can be determined before someone settles in the U.S. The other three make no sense by sheer definition alone. And by the way, I have lots to say and every right to say it. The quote I posted is not my concoction. It is pure, unadulterated quote.

Why not call it what it is? What there is of it is obviously substanard and feeble and you just proved the point.
The only thing you proved is your own weakness of character and the fragility of your ego ... so I imagine you'll be tripping over your feet to get "the last word" very soon.

More

So what?

Does pregnancy mean that you are no longer required to follow laws?
They do it because they know they have the backing of the Damn Democrats

More
They will now try to cross illegally during the night. Most try at the change of shifts.
There will be a record of them applying for asylum. They will be barred from entry.

That was spoken in 1883, wen the US population was 50 Million. 15% of what it is now.

US needs to get rid of the Statue of Liberty, a relic long past its time, and now harmful to America,

We can and should help "some" people.
But we cannot take in everyone. Even trying to do a small portion of everyone would mean the end of the country and the end of the resources for everyone.

Birther Laws are destroying America. It needs to end now.

Where's that "common sense" now the Left likes to throw out there all the time?
The only immigrants that should be accepted into America are those bringing large amount$$$$ of capital, to open businesses and create jobs (for AMERICANS), or those bringing special skills of value to us (great scientist, great musician, etc)

As for the ones invading across our border, there are more ways to create barriers besides walls.

Hot-gators-Oasis-credit-to-Shirey.jpg

That was spoken in 1883, wen the US population was 50 Million. 15% of what it is now.

US needs to get rid of the Statue of Liberty, a relic long past its time, and now harmful to America,
I don't know if I agree that the statue is harmful but I think Americans ought to stop mean-mouthing the French and quit making silly statements like "You'd be speaking German if not for us."

Oh hell yeah! Get em otta here before they squat down and shoot out yet another life long welfare recipient and or future gang member. And score a twofer in the process.

Yes, it did.

Deal with Sweden, and we'll deal with our own nation. How 'bout that

It's a poem on a statue. It's not policy

Yes, it did.

Deal with Sweden, and we'll deal with our own nation. How 'bout that
Oh, I see! You mean that since the U.S. doesn't stick its nose into the business of other nations I shouldn't stick my nose into U.S: business? How about we start with the CIA murdering our prime minister which is the root cause of our predicament in the first place. How 'bout that.

My oh my you really know nothing about your own country. Are the majority of your countrymen as ignorant as you? It's no wonder the U.S. has never amounted to anything.

My oh my you really know nothing about your own country. Are the majority of your countrymen as ignorant as you? It's no wonder the U.S. has never amounted to anything.

Keep talking. Your anti-Americanism is one big reason we have Trump, and one big reason we are done supporting Europe as your de facto military.

Good luck when the Muslims turn on you. Don't call us, we'll call you. We promise.

Maybe.

I don't know if I agree that the statue is harmful but I think Americans ought to stop mean-mouthing the French and quit making silly statements like "You'd be speaking German if not for us."
They probably would not be speaking German if not for us. They probably would never have been born, because their parents would be dead.

AS for the statue being harmful >>

Harms of immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).
2. Wage reduction.
3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).
4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($138 Billion/year).
5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.
6. Increased crime.
7. Increased traffic congestion.
8. Increased pollution.
9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.
10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.
11. Overcrowding in government offices.
12. Overcrowding in schools.
13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.
14. Cultural erosion.
15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)
16. Introduction of foreign diseases
17. Influx of terrorists.
18. Wildfires
19. Litter
20. Housing saturation.
21. Excessively high housing costs.

Oh, I see! You mean that since the U.S. doesn't stick its nose into the business of other nations I shouldn't stick my nose into U.S: business? How about we start with the CIA murdering our prime minister which is the root cause of our predicament in the first place. How 'bout that.

:link:………...:link:

Are you feeling OK ? If the US had not "amounted to" saving your hides in World War II, you wouldn't exist right now. (not to mention paying your NATO bill all these years). You're welcome.

And BTW, where did that personal computer you're typing on, come from ?

Or preggos.

Forum List

Back