DHS released report warns of right wing terror groups

How many times am i going to have to tell you how many fucks less i give about your goofy little internet challenges to prove that youre a hack?

I dont give a rats anus whether or not you lend credence to my claim that youre a fucking hack. Ok?

Or is that not ok?

The Obama administration are liars, scumbags, and traitors. Are you with them?

And as the Great Muslim President Barack Hussein, rides into Dearbornistan to WARN all the Sharia loving muslim's that live there.....

159846_600.jpg

How many times am i going to have to tell you how many fucks less i give about your goofy little internet challenges to prove that youre a hack?

I dont give a rats anus whether or not you lend credence to my claim that youre a fucking hack. Ok?

Or is that not ok?

I feel the same about 90% of you hackish pricks on here.

But no, id think the #1 threat DOMESTICALLY would be gang violence. Followed by anti government militias.
Followed by overly medicated psychopaths.
Then maybe lone wolf islamic terrorists.

Yet I disagree with both conservatives and the GOP on foreign policy, war, gay rights, abortion, personal income taxation, unions and health care, off the top of my head.

How do you square that with your little "RW hack" thing?

How simple your little binary, either/or world must be.

Your list of why youre independent is phony just like your entire persona. Who you think youre foolin?

Red meat for hacks was tossed. You bit. As usual.
Phony? You're certainly invited to start a thread on any of the above and invite me to comment.

I won't hold my breath on that, of course, because you know I'll prove you wrong.

And I'm pleased that my little post angered you so.

Im pleased that i pulled your hoe card, and you enjoyed it. Ill continue to do so in the future, fraudmac.
So I can expect that invite any time now, right?

Or should I just expect more of the standard, third grade, diversionary personal insults and name-calling?

Which will it be, GT?

Or is that not ok?
Sure, it's precisely what I expected.

You folks don't like backing up your words, I've become used to that here.

Thanks.

Your list of why youre independent is phony just like your entire persona. Who you think youre foolin?

Red meat for hacks was tossed. You bit. As usual.
Phony? You're certainly invited to start a thread on any of the above and invite me to comment.

I won't hold my breath on that, of course, because you know I'll prove you wrong.

Im pleased that i pulled your hoe card, and you enjoyed it. Ill continue to do so in the future, fraudmac.

Or should I just expect more of the standard, third grade, diversionary personal insults and name-calling?

Which will it be, GT?

Or is that not ok?

Thanks.

Sorry cornball. When i debate and back things up....theyre typically relevant current events. Not random faceless phony userhandles' personality traits.

Which will it be, GT?

Or is that not ok?

Thanks.

Sorry cornball. When i debate and back things up....theyre typically relevant current events. Not random faceless phony userhandles' personality traits.
Okie dokie.

Well, let me know when you'd like my opinion on any of the above.

(Just kidding, I know you won't)

Or is that not ok?

I feel the same about 90% of you hackish pricks on here.

But no, id think the #1 threat DOMESTICALLY would be gang violence. Followed by anti government militias.
Followed by overly medicated psychopaths.
Then maybe lone wolf islamic terrorists.
"Political and military leaders fear that U.S. street gangs are conspiring with international terrorists, an alarming scenario they said highlights the need for a specialized unit that targets major drug runners and their bankrollers," and they "have asked U.S. Secretary of Defense Robert Gates to back the creation of a military unit that would bridge a perceived security gap between the international drug trade and the war on terror":

One of these organizations, the notorious Mara Salvatrucha-13 (MS-13), has possible links to hostile groups in Afghanistan and the Middle East. * * * [A] new report by the Congressional Research Service on the emerging international threat posed by the MS-13 and 18th Street gangs . . . states that "alarms have been sounded in some circles that international terrorist organizations such as al-Qaeda could exploit alien and narcotics smuggling networks controlled by these gangs to infiltrate the United States."

On this very website....one of zillions....i see dudes all the time hinting at the lust for some reason to overthrow the government.

Thats just this one site.

Sorry that the DHS has to sort of take some of that shit seriously, you big cry babies.

Forum List

Back