DHS released report warns of right wing terror groups

But the Crusades, the Crusades!!

Heres a great example of why youre a partisan hack. Just as described, quite accurately.
For which party or ideology?

Precisely?

Youre a RW hack who plays an independent.

that you think its not obvious is juvenile at this point.

for example - your comment in this thread.

Clearly he was making a cogent adult point, and clearly it would be red meat for the biased hacks and you were hungry and so boom. Well there you go.
he's been pretty middle of the road for as long as i've been here. expresses frustration with both sides w/o issue.

maybe you just got a craw up your ass cause he doesn't think "just like you".

Heres a great example of why youre a partisan hack. Just as described, quite accurately.

Precisely?

Clearly he was making a cogent adult point, and clearly it would be red meat for the biased hacks and you were hungry and so boom. Well there you go.
he's been pretty middle of the road for as long as i've been here. expresses frustration with both sides w/o issue.

There are definitely some people here who immediately lose their shit when they see a general opinion they don't like, and make it nasty & personal right away.

Not sure what the psychology behind that is, but they sure are consistent about it.

Precisely?

There are definitely some people here who immediately lose their shit when they see a general opinion they don't like, and make it nasty & personal right away.

Not sure what the psychology behind that is, but they sure are consistent about it.
I think you are a douchebag, independent of whether youre left, right, both or neither. Youre a grown man that whines on a daily basis on the internet. Thats pathetic, to me, and I treat it as much.

Precisely?

I think you are a douchebag, independent of whether youre left, right, both or neither. Youre a grown man that whines on a daily basis on the internet. Thats pathetic, to me, and I treat it as much.
I'm the one who whines?

I do love irony.

:happy-1:

Precisely?

I'm the one who whines?

I do love irony.

Yes, that's correct. And you're quite repetitive with that which you're whining.

I'm the one who whines?

I do love irony.

Yes, that's correct. And you're quite repetitive with that which you're whining.
Good. Get it all out.

:itsok:

I'm the one who whines?

I do love irony.

Good. Get it all out.

:itsok:
That's the extent of it, Mac...it's been out. Your post alerted me here, where you were addressing what your lil opinion of my posts is. Another whine, from a schtick poster. Who cares.

Where are these right wing terror groups?

I haven't heard about any group performing terror. What I heard about is an insane lone wolf that wasn't even right wing go berserk.

So a pointless warning. I have serious doubts that right wing groups are ever going to start doing the terror shit like antifa. It's pointless and counterproductive to their objectives.

Precisely?

you're pathetic to me. should i treat you how you treat others?

is that the bar to make this normal?

Precisely?

I don't give a single shit what you think of me or how you type to me over the internet, dude

I don't give a single shit what you think of me or how you type to me over the internet, dude
oh, from your posting i'd say you give a lot of shit.

later on, hos. be stupid w/o me.

oh, from your posting i'd say you give a lot of shit.

later on, hos. be stupid w/o me.
good 4 you

Forum List

Back