DHS released report warns of right wing terror groups

Maybe some of you folks dont understand what the term domestic implies.

Youre a RW hack who plays an independent.

Yet I disagree with both conservatives and the GOP on foreign policy, war, gay rights, abortion, personal income taxation, unions and health care, off the top of my head.

How do you square that with your little "RW hack" thing?

How simple your little binary, either/or world must be.

Your list of why youre independent is phony just like your entire persona. Who you think youre foolin?

Red meat for hacks was tossed. You bit. As usual.

I hope they are monitoring our infrastructure too, utilities, water, power, dams, etc. have been hacked. It wouldn't surprise me if these clowns were more concerned about the Tea party.

They would be welled tanned depending where they lived and the occupation they enjoy...

Domestic terrorism we saw last year? Furguson.

Was that "right wing?"

This government is not legitimate - ISIS loving motherfuckers.

holb_c12794120150219120100.jpg

Yet I disagree with both conservatives and the GOP on foreign policy, war, gay rights, abortion, personal income taxation, unions and health care, off the top of my head.

Your list of why youre independent is phony just like your entire persona. Who you think youre foolin?

Phony? You're certainly invited to start a thread on any of the above and invite me to comment.

I won't hold my breath on that, of course, because you know I'll prove you wrong.

And I'm pleased that my little post angered you so.

Phony? You're certainly invited to start a thread on any of the above and invite me to comment.

I won't hold my breath on that, of course, because you know I'll prove you wrong.

Im pleased that i pulled your hoe card, and you enjoyed it. Ill continue to do so in the future, fraudmac.

You knew this would be all about Christian white guys on the Right.

Meanwhile, who has vowed to seize the White House and behead Obama?

Must be white guys who joined ISIS.
How quickly we forget.

They've lashed out against authority in incidents such as one in 2012, in which a father and son were accused of engaging in a shootout with police in Louisiana, in a confrontation that began with an officer pulling them over for a traffic violation. Two officers were killed and several others wounded in the confrontation.

Remind me of how many people ISIS has killed here in the US again?

A survey last year found state and local law enforcement officers listed sovereign citizens and militia groups as the top domestic terror threat, ahead of foreign Islamists.

How does the demagoguery and slander of the Obama administration differ from the Nazi regime? How do the lies of of DHS in prosecuting Obama's war on America differ from something Josef Goebbels would publish?

Violence last year - how about fucking Ferguson? There was no "right wing" violence as this lying cocksucker claims - but PLENTY by the left.

Obama wants civil war and will not rest until he spawns one.

DHS intelligence report warns of domestic right-wing terror threat - CNN.com

ya it's well documented beheadings, crematoriums, and other torture chambers going on out here in Idaho. And we thought the Moslem head of dhs would never find out....LOL

The DHS has been watching you mutants since the report came out
back in 2009

DHS Report Warns Of Right Wing Extremists - CBS News

Now they are just reminding Amerians of the vermin

You leftist fuckwads are all insane.. you really are. The collective IQ of a Pet Rock.

Im pleased that i pulled your hoe card, and you enjoyed it. Ill continue to do so in the future, fraudmac.
So I can expect that invite any time now, right?

Or should I just expect more of the standard, third grade, diversionary personal insults and name-calling?

Which will it be, GT?

DHS intelligence report warns of domestic right-wing terror threat - CNN.com

ya it's well documented beheadings, crematoriums, and other torture chambers going on out here in Idaho. And we thought the Moslem head of dhs would never find out....LOL

The DHS has been watching you mutants since the report came out
back in 2009

DHS Report Warns Of Right Wing Extremists - CBS News

Now they are just reminding Amerians of the vermin

You leftist fuckwads are all insane.. you really are. The collective IQ of a Pet Rock.
Don't insult the rock.

well under this administration who didn't expect this?

We citizens are their number one threat TO THEM

So I can expect that invite any time now, right?

Or should I just expect more of the standard, third grade, diversionary personal insults and name-calling?

Which will it be, GT?

How many times am i going to have to tell you how many fucks less i give about your goofy little internet challenges to prove that youre a hack?

I dont give a rats anus whether or not you lend credence to my claim that youre a fucking hack. Ok?

Or is that not ok?

Here is right wing terrorism - according to the traitors of the Obama adminstration

ferguson_taunt.jpg

More right wingers, according to the Obama traitors

1409271142000-AP-Police-Shooting-Missouri.jpg

The Obama traitors point to more right wing violence

US_NEWS_FERGUSON_15_LA.547414904717d.jpg

There's those right wingers;

Outrage-In-Missouri-Town--008.jpg

Forum List

Back