DHS Chief Mayorkas Strips Border Protections from U.S. Graduates

There are plenty of STEM graduates sitting at home because Indians took their jobs.
Did you think you could make shit up and get away with it? Your bigotry always gets the better of you.

On average, the STEM labor force at all education levels experienced lower unemployment rates compared to their non-STEM counterparts. The STEM labor force with a bachelor’s degree or higher had lower rates throughout the decade than the non-STEM labor force with a bachelor’s degree

An H1B visa expires after three years, and can be extended an additional three years. Then they have to go home.

Now you are really manufacturing bullshit. The higher the degree, the less unemployment there is in that demographic.
I know dozens of tech people that came here on an H1-B and managed to convert it to a green card.

You apparently believe there is some absolute level of employment were the law of supply and demand kicks in.

I know dozens of tech people that came here on an H1-B and managed to convert it to a green card.

You apparently believe there is some absolute level of employment were the law of supply and demand kicks in.
Yes, and since you don't work in the STEM field, you are talking out of your ass. There is a serious lack of talent in the hi-tech industry.

Also, see post 21. Your wild claims about STEM graduates employment is pure horseshit.

Did you think you could make shit up and get away with it? Your bigotry always gets the better of you.

On average, the STEM labor force at all education levels experienced lower unemployment rates compared to their non-STEM counterparts. The STEM labor force with a bachelor’s degree or higher had lower rates throughout the decade than the non-STEM labor force with a bachelor’s degree
That proves nothing.

STEM graduates are less likely to have a job after six months

Your STEM degree could save your life: if you use it to start a fire

Report finds STEM graduates have higher employment rates and salaries than general graduate population

Dam the we will replace you leftists are out in full Force.

Um...did you read your last link? :lol:

HIGHER EMPLOYMENT rates and salaries than general graduate population.

The Graduate labour market statistics 2016 report shows that graduates who studied Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) subjects, on average had higher employment rates, greater high-skilled employment rates, lower unemployment rates and higher median salaries than the graduate population as a whole.

Hoisted by your own petard! :lol:

Um...did you read your last link? :lol:

HIGHER EMPLOYMENT rates and salaries than general graduate population.

The Graduate labour market statistics 2016 report shows that graduates who studied Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) subjects, on average had higher employment rates, greater high-skilled employment rates, lower unemployment rates and higher median salaries than the graduate population as a whole.

Hoisted by your own petard! :lol:
Nope. They used to have much higher rates and wages. I make the same now as I made 20 years ago. The last thing we need in this country is a hoard of imported software coolies.

You win the prize for "the dumbest comment of the month.
And why would you think that? They only come for work.
I blame Biden because he is importing low wage labor as fast as he possibly can.
The fact is, before Trump started up on the issue to promote racism, both political parties were quite happy to allow the illegals to come in to fill jobs. That's not going to change and has to get even worse, due to more and more agriculture and industry becoming not viable.
It takes a special kind of stupid not to understand that importing low wage labor drives the price of labor down.
I know, and so that's not my kind of stupid. It could be yours for not paying attention.

And why would you think that? They only come for work.

How did you conclude that businesses wouldn't survive without them?

The fact is, before Trump started up on the issue to promote racism, both political parties were quite happy to allow the illegals to come in to fill jobs.

Yes, the politicians were. The rank and file voters weren't. That's why Trump got the nomination, dumbfuck. The voters were tired of politicians looking the other way at illegal immigration.

That's not going to change and has to get even worse, due to more and more agriculture and industry becoming not viable.

I know, and so that's not my kind of stupid. It could be yours for not paying attention.

Agriculture is becoming increasingly more mechanized. The same for almost every other industry.

How did you conclude that businesses wouldn't survive without them?
Simply because they continue to come in ever increasing numbers and they find employment.
Yes, the politicians were.
We're half way there now!
The rank and file voters weren't. That's why Trump got the nomination, dumbfuck. The voters were tired of politicians looking the other way at illegal immigration.
We're 3/4's there in that Trump used the illegals as his racist cause that would attract the lowlife. However, the other part of the problem was, and still is, the fact that the pay for those jobs was too low for Americans to accept. And still is because those employers aren't viable enough to afford Americans' wage demands.
I'm surprised that it's all coming together for us, once we can get past your ornery attitude and get down to business.
Agriculture is becoming increasingly more mechanized. The same for almost every other industry.
Exactly! But many agricultural ventures are still requiring hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants to perform the work Americans won't accept.

So even before China competition got so large, the problem existed. Now there's no possible way for America to compete with China and other countries.

Trump has a future if he can finally deliver on his promises. But of course he can't and doesn't ever intend to try.

If you must start up again with your childish expletives we're not going to get any further on our agreement with one another.

Yes, and since you don't work in the STEM field, you are talking out of your ass. There is a serious lack of talent in the hi-tech industry.

Also, see post 21. Your wild claims about STEM graduates employment is pure horseshit.
I'm a software consultant, you fucking moron. When I go to work, all I see is brown faces. Virtually no native born Americans. Back in India these people make about 1/5th of what they make here. You have to be a fucking moron to believe these imported software coolies aren't driving wages down for STEM fields.

I'm a software consultant, you fucking moron. When I go to work, all I see is brown faces. Virtually no native born Americans. Back in India these people make about 1/5th of what they make here. You have to be a fucking moron to believe these imported software coolies aren't driving wages down for STEM fields.
You need to just stop calling everybody a 'fu--ing moron'!
And fwiw, stop your racist chant over the colour of the skin on people's faces!

You need to just stop calling everybody a 'fu--ing moron'!
And fwiw, stop your racist chant over the colour of the skin on people's faces!
I only call fucking morons that.

I don't give a damn about their color. What I care about is the fact that they come flooding into this country from some shithole and take American jobs. Their color just makes them easy to identify. The places I work reak of curry.

I only call fucking morons that.

I don't give a damn about their color. What I care about is the fact that they come flooding into this country from some shithole and take American jobs. Their color just makes them easy to identify. The places I work reak of curry.
Yes, 'they' come flooding into your country, as we have already agreed upon. And they find jobs that pay lower wages than Americans will accept. So far at least!

The right's agenda is to force Americans into having to accept those starvation wages and not provide any social assistance if they don't accept them.

We're supposed to be moving on to discussing how that problem can be rectified.

How could your dislike of curry have anything to do with this discussion?

You have some very strange issues running around in your head pissant!

Yes, 'they' come flooding into your country, as we have already agreed upon. And they find jobs that pay lower wages than Americans will accept. So far at least!

You mean they take the job an American was working in for half the pay. The claim that Americans won't work those jobs is obvious bullshit.

The right's agenda is to force Americans into having to accept those starvation wages and not provide any social assistance if they don't accept them.

That's the left's agenda, douchebag, along with scamming Americans into paying out billions in welfare.
We're supposed to be moving on to discussing how that problem can be rectified.

How could your dislike of curry have anything to do with this discussion?

You have some very strange issues running around in your head pissant!

The problem can be rectified by voting all Dims out of office.

You mean they take the job an American was working in for half the pay.
Yes, that's what I mean. And the capitalist system operates on the principle of supply and demand. Is there any onus on the employers to maintain high enough wages for Americans to find acceptable?

No, in a pure capitalist system that doesn't recognize social responsibility. And the same social responsibility applies when they take their corporations to China and refuse China's offer of allowing Americans to go with the corporations to work there.
The claim that Americans won't work those jobs is obvious bullshit.
Americans might work many of those jobs if the employer maintained a wage structure that was acceptable to Americans. But they don't and as a consequence, they won't.
That's the left's agenda, douchebag, along with scamming Americans into paying out billions in welfare.
You must know that I feel that the opposite is the biggest problem. Not enough money is being provided to correct the issues.
The problem can be rectified by voting all Dims out of office.
I would be anxious to see the results of a pure rightist capitalist system in which no social welfare would be provided.
I think that can be accomplished without having to eliminate all Dims, and most likely will be soon.

Yes, that's what I mean. And the capitalist system operates on the principle of supply and demand. Is there any onus on the employers to maintain high enough wages for Americans to find acceptable?

No, in a pure capitalist system that doesn't recognize social responsibility. And the same social responsibility applies when they take their corporations to China and refuse China's offer of allowing Americans to go with the corporations to work there.

Americans might work many of those jobs if the employer maintained a wage structure that was acceptable to Americans. But they don't and as a consequence, they won't.

You must know that I feel that the opposite is the biggest problem. Not enough money is being provided to correct the issues.

I would be anxious to see the results of a pure rightist capitalist system in which no social welfare would be provided.
I think that can be accomplished without having to eliminate all Dims, and most likely will be soon.
Bottom line: There's no principle of capitalism that says we have to admit millions of workers from low wage shithole countries. That's just a Dim talking 0point to justify their anti-American immigration policies.

We have no "social responsibility" for foreigners dumbass.

American employers have no reason to maintain an "acceptable wage structure" when they can just import a foreign worker who will work for 1/5th the price of an American worker.

All your arguments are based on lies and falsehoods.

Every day we hear examples of the condemnation of the pure capitalist system, by people who don't seem to understand that they are promoting just that!

One of the greatest examples is their acceptance of American corporations packing up and going off to China to take advantage of a much more attractive marketplace.

And then the same people seem to want to blame the left for advocating social change that could put the brakes on that sort of abusive capitalism!

And around and around it goes, until Trump comes back and makes the corporate dream of no restrictions come true.

Well, ya never know? Maybe Trump would force all his corporate friends to come back to America and bring all the jobs back with them??

Every day we hear examples of the condemnation of the pure capitalist system, by people who don't seem to understand that they are promoting just that!

One of the greatest examples is their acceptance of American corporations packing up and going off to China to take advantage of a much more attractive marketplace.

And then the same people seem to want to blame the left for advocating social change that could put the brakes on that sort of abusive capitalism!

And around and around it goes, until Trump comes back and makes the corporate dream of no restrictions come true.

Well, ya never know? Maybe Trump would force all his corporate friends to come back to America and bring all the jobs back with them??
All you're advocating is massive welfare programs to dish out cash to law wage labor from shithole countries. And you're advocating an increase in the flow of this labor.

You aren't fooling anyone, douchebag.

Bottom line: There's no principle of capitalism that says we have to admit millions of workers from low wage shithole countries. That's just a Dim talking 0point to justify their anti-American immigration policies.
Capitalism has no restricting principles that prevent the employers from paying whatever wages they decide to pay. American capitalism is strictly about supply and demand!
How many times do you need to be told that?
We have no "social responsibility" for foreigners dumbass.
American capitalism has no social responsibility period!
No true capitalist does and on that we have always agreed.
American employers have no reason to maintain an "acceptable wage structure" when they can just import a foreign worker who will work for 1/5th the price of an American worker.
Exactly!
All your arguments are based on lies and falsehoods.
We seem to be in agreement on all of my arguments!
What are you obsessing about?

I think the biggest problem we have with each other pissant, is that I'm a capitalist myself and you can't snow me with your imagined principals of capitalism. We both know the true facts too well and so there can't be any disagreement from you on what I state as the facts.

About all we'll ever establish is that America has lots of illegal immigrants doing jobs for very low wages, and American businesses have no will and no incentive to make it any other way.

Trump should have the Mexicans build a wall with locked gates in it every 200 yards.
That would allow American employers to go and unlock the gate when they need the cheap labour to pick grapes, radishes, kumquats, whatever?

Bring the whole family amigo, the ninos work for half price!

Forum List

Back