DHS chief confirms illegals are NOT being tested for Covid before release into U.S.

They aren't being tested as they process our food and care for our kids either.

You really are an idiot. They are in our country illegally and every one of them should be packed on a bus and shipped back to the Mexican border. Let the Mexicans take car of their citizens.

We should teach the world to sing in perfect harmony. It could be accomplished as easily.

Unworkable solutions are not solutions at all, they are just excuses.

Its a very workable solution that would save we American tax payers billions. Just bus them back to the Mexican Border and let Mexico deal with their citizens as America deals with hers.

In science fiction perhaps.
hahaha...We were far more capable in 1954 weren't we? You know, during that time of "FICTION"
OperationWetback.jpg

Illegals were not working here by the millions. We deport all the time but yet the issue still grows.
Our laws have lost teeth and our current politicians don't have the balls to add the teeth back.
Wetbacks are destroying this nation, it's undeniable and it's just a matter of time before even the most ignorant cowards among us find the courage to realize it.
600-608694-you-didnt-know-about-operation-wetback.jpg

Ike did it in the 50's. The wall would have made it easy but that stuttering fuck stopped construction on the wall. Everyone they have in custody should be packed into busses and shipped back to the border. None of them should be allowed in our country.

If you have illegals caring for your kids, that's on you. The situation I'm talking about here is our government, under the orders of Joe Biden, is intentionally releasing untested people into the general population. It's a stunning abandonment of science and a dereliction of duty. The fact that you support it makes you complicit in it.

We have illegals processing our food and that is on everyone that ignores the thousands of businesses hiring illegals.
I don't,,.,nor did President Trump...if a business knowingly hires an illegal they should be prosecuted.

The Trump Admin, successfully got the largest penalty in the history such a case: It's About Time – Employer Hit by $96 Million Penalty for Hiring Illegal Aliens

You really are an idiot. They are in our country illegally and every one of them should be packed on a bus and shipped back to the Mexican border. Let the Mexicans take car of their citizens.

We should teach the world to sing in perfect harmony. It could be accomplished as easily.

Its a very workable solution that would save we American tax payers billions. Just bus them back to the Mexican Border and let Mexico deal with their citizens as America deals with hers.

hahaha...We were far more capable in 1954 weren't we? You know, during that time of "FICTION"
OperationWetback.jpg

Illegals were not working here by the millions. We deport all the time but yet the issue still grows.
Our laws have lost teeth and our current politicians don't have the balls to add the teeth back.
Wetbacks are destroying this nation, it's undeniable and it's just a matter of time before even the most ignorant cowards among us find the courage to realize it.
600-608694-you-didnt-know-about-operation-wetback.jpg

Ike did it in the 50's. The wall would have made it easy but that stuttering fuck stopped construction on the wall. Everyone they have in custody should be packed into busses and shipped back to the border. None of them should be allowed in our country.

Ike sent one million home with only 750 personnel.
If my math is correct we'd only need 30,000 to round up 40 million brown cockroaches...totally doable

Biden is maximizing his f*-ups, combing them to get the biggest back for his / our bucks:

He is simultaneously holding the largest SUPER-SPREADER event ever and facilitating the biggest illegal child-trafficking event is history, putting children's lives in danger while making Cartels and coyotes filthy rich (reportedly close to $14 MILLION per day).

Biden is maximizing his f*-ups, combing them to get the biggest back for his / our bucks:

He is simultaneously holding the largest SUPER-SPREADER event ever and facilitating the biggest illegal child-trafficking event is history, putting children's lives in danger while making Cartels and coyotes filthy rich (reportedly close to $14 MILLION per day).

Wonder what the voters will be thinking comes 2022 and 2024?? I'd bet a Dem couldn't get elected to man the back of a garbage truck.

The left worships Covid-19.... it's their lord and savior at this point. This is no time to betray their god.

The stuttering fuck seems to have a good grasp of the Kung Flu, and despite murdering 150,000 Americans in the last 2 months, maybe it can come up with a plan and the flatten the curve... hmm?

Joseph Stolen on the Kung Flu:

If you have illegals caring for your kids, that's on you. The situation I'm talking about here is our government, under the orders of Joe Biden, is intentionally releasing untested people into the general population. It's a stunning abandonment of science and a dereliction of duty. The fact that you support it makes you complicit in it.

We have illegals processing our food and that is on everyone that ignores the thousands of businesses hiring illegals.
I don't,,.,nor did President Trump...if a business knowingly hires an illegal they should be prosecuted.

The Trump Admin, successfully got the largest penalty in the history such a case: It's About Time – Employer Hit by $96 Million Penalty for Hiring Illegal Aliens
Trump likes to use them

rules for thee, not me for me.

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

The Biden administration is the most anti-science group of mass murderers in history.

Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas confirmed to lawmakers this week that the agency has released border crossers into the United States without testing them for the Chinese coronavirus.

During a hearing before the House Homeland Security Committee on Wednesday, Mayorkas fielded questions about the number of border crossers released into the U.S. interior since the start of the Biden administration and how many have tested positive for coronavirus.

Mayorkas, though, did not divulge any data and instead told lawmakers he would follow up to get them the numbers. To date, DHS officials have refused to disclose the number of border crossers the agency has released into the U.S. interior, though sources have put the total well into the thousands.

In one exchange, Mayorkas admitted DHS had been releasing border crossers without testing them for coronavirus, confirming previous reports. Subsequently, small towns like Brownsville, Texas along the southern border have had to test the border crossers at their own expense.

“There were instances in which individuals were released,” Mayorkas said. “You mentioned Brownsville and that is an example of that.”

Earlier this month, reports circulated that DHS was releasing border crossers who then tested positive for coronavirus and, still, were not required to quarantine. Instead, many of the border crossers continued traveling throughout the U.S. while carrying the virus.

Now, Mayorkas claims DHS is testing border crossers for coronavirus “as needed.” Previously, DHS officials said only migrants enrolled in the now-defunct Remain in Mexico program were required to test negative for coronavirus before their release.

Regardless of coronavirus testing, Americans are overwhelmingly opposed to President Joe Biden’s restart of the Catch and Release program by ending Remain in Mexico and cooperative asylum agreements with Central America. The latest Harvard/Harris Poll found that almost 7-in-10 U.S. voters said border crossers should be returned to Mexico.

Yep, not being tested, not getting a future court date....what could possibly go wrong.

What have you done about it?

There is little alone I can do. I refuse to vote for those who continue to ignore the issue but obviously that does little.

Trump likes to use them

rules for thee, not me for me.
I am sure some illegals were likely hired, they often use forged docuements....there is nothing in the article that says any where knowingly hired...in fact the opposite is " Trump Organization was “making a broad effort to identify any employee who has given false and fraudulent documents to unlawfully gain employment,” and that any such individuals would be fired immediately."

That was a years long investigation that Trump had little to do with.

OperationWetback.jpg

Only a moron actually believes the 11 million nonsense.

Ever notice you need press #1 for English?

1. There are some 60-80 million illegal aliens living here.

2. "... no number has been given greater certitude and less investigation than that. Not even the number of planets in our solar system has enjoyed such constancy and acceptance.

Imagine the reaction if the media reported daily that this 20 million cohort, supplemented by chain migration and family reunification mandates, would swell to 40 million or 50 million in a decade."
How Many Illegal Immigrants Live in the US?

There are between 50 million and 80 million illegal aliens living in this country.

3. James H. Walsh, formerly an Associate General Counsel of the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) in the United States Department of Justice, writes

"... the U.S. Census Bureau routinely undercounts and then adjusts upward total census numbers of Hispanics and other foreign nationals residing in the United States––counting only, of course, those willing to be counted. For the year 2000, the Census Bureau reported a total U.S. population count of “about 275 million” men, women, and children.

When the states and local governments challenged that number as an undercount, the total was corrected upward to 281.4 million, with no clear count of illegal aliens. The Hispanic 2000 census count was 32.8 million, but on re-count the Census Bureau adjusted this number upward to 35.3 million, a 13 percent increase."

How many illegal aliens reside in the United States? | CAIRCO - Colorado Alliance for Immigration Reform | issues legislation projects research

Increased the totals by 13%!!!

Now....hold on tight....this is gonna involve mathematics, so I may lose you here:

Soooo....if we apply that same 'adjustment' to the fabled 11 million....over a decade of so....we have almost 40 million.

But wait!!!

There's more!

4. Another way to arrive at the numbers of illegals in the country is to base it on the number of apprehensions and escapes.

"The average number of recorded apprehensions of illegal aliens in the United States now hovers at 1.2 million a year [in 2007].
A DHS report, Border Apprehensions: 2005, documented 1.3 million apprehensions in 2005. For the 10-year period (1996–2005), the highest number of apprehensions, 1.8 million, occurred in 2000, and the lowest, 1 million, in 2003. These DHS statistics contradict persistent statements by other government agencies that only 400,000 to 500,000 illegal aliens enter the country each year.

Journeymen Border Patrol agents (on the job five years or more) estimate that a minimum of five illegal aliens enter the United States for each apprehension, and more likely seven. That informed estimate would raise the total number of illegal aliens entering the United States in 2003 to 8 million men, women, and children.

He concludes that:

My estimate of 38 million illegal aliens residing in the United States is calculated, however, using a conservative annual rate of entry (allowing for deaths and returns to their homelands) of three illegal aliens entering the United States for each one apprehended. My estimate includes apprehensions at the Southern Border (by far, the majority), at the Northern Border, along the Pacific, Atlantic, and Gulf of Mexico coasts, and at seaports and airports.

5. Taking the DHS average of 1.2 million apprehensions per year and multiplying it by 3 comes to 3.6 million illegal entries per year; then multiplying that number by 10 for the 1996–2005 period, my calculations come to 36 million illegal entries into the United States. Add to this the approximately 2 million visa overstays during the same period, and the total is 38 million illegal aliens currently in the United States."

How many illegal aliens reside in the United States? | CAIRCO - Colorado Alliance for Immigration Reform | issues legislation projects research

....and that number is over a decade old!!!!!!

Gettin' nervous?

6. But other Border Patrol agents estimate that a minimum of five illegal aliens enter the United States for each apprehension, and more likely seven......which would give a total of nearly 80 million illegals occupying our country.

The number of illegals would be at least.....at least.....60-80 million at this time.....permanently residing right here is this country.

That was a years long investigation that Trump had little to do with.
Years...with no result...Trump takes office and his Admin gets the case done...with a historic punishment....prior to his admin, we weren't getting punishments like that for folks that knowingly hired illegals. Fact

“Indeed, since criminal penalties for employers were first enacted by Congress in 1986, few employers have ever been prosecuted under these provisions,” according to TRAC. “Prosecutions have rarely climbed above 15 annually, and have never exceeded 20 individuals a year, except during 2005 under President Bush and when they reached 25 in the first year of the Obama administration.”

There is little alone I can do. I refuse to vote for those who continue to ignore the issue but obviously that does little.
So you voted for Trump.

So you voted for Trump.

“Indeed, since criminal penalties for employers were first enacted by Congress in 1986, few employers have ever been prosecuted under these provisions,” according to TRAC. “Prosecutions have rarely climbed above 15 annually, and have never exceeded 20 individuals a year, except during 2005 under President Bush and when they reached 25 in the first year of the Obama administration.”

So you voted for Trump.

So?

So you voted for Trump.

So?

So, I did not vote for the guy who did next to nothing about the problem.

So you voted for Trump.

So?

So, I did not vote for the guy who did next to nothing about the problem.
Trump worked to secure the border, but you don’t want that.

You voted for a Vegetable who ran on eliminating the border.

So the GOP Admin of Bush started hitting it hard...good for them....and then Trump got the largest punishment in US History...great news.

Forum List

Back