DHS chief confirms illegals are NOT being tested for Covid before release into U.S.

They aren't being tested as they process our food and care for our kids either.

If you have illegals caring for your kids, that's on you. The situation I'm talking about here is our government, under the orders of Joe Biden, is intentionally releasing untested people into the general population. It's a stunning abandonment of science and a dereliction of duty. The fact that you support it makes you complicit in it.

We have illegals processing our food and that is on everyone that ignores the thousands of businesses hiring illegals.
What have you done about it?

There is little alone I can do. I refuse to vote for those who continue to ignore the issue but obviously that does little.
So you voted for Trump.

“Indeed, since criminal penalties for employers were first enacted by Congress in 1986, few employers have ever been prosecuted under these provisions,” according to TRAC. “Prosecutions have rarely climbed above 15 annually, and have never exceeded 20 individuals a year, except during 2005 under President Bush and when they reached 25 in the first year of the Obama administration.”
So?

So, I did not vote for the guy who did next to nothing about the problem.
you did if you voted of Xiden....

If you have illegals caring for your kids, that's on you. The situation I'm talking about here is our government, under the orders of Joe Biden, is intentionally releasing untested people into the general population. It's a stunning abandonment of science and a dereliction of duty. The fact that you support it makes you complicit in it.

We have illegals processing our food and that is on everyone that ignores the thousands of businesses hiring illegals.

There is little alone I can do. I refuse to vote for those who continue to ignore the issue but obviously that does little.
So you voted for Trump.

“Indeed, since criminal penalties for employers were first enacted by Congress in 1986, few employers have ever been prosecuted under these provisions,” according to TRAC. “Prosecutions have rarely climbed above 15 annually, and have never exceeded 20 individuals a year, except during 2005 under President Bush and when they reached 25 in the first year of the Obama administration.”
So?

So, I did not vote for the guy who did next to nothing about the problem.

"Trump plans to slash refugee admissions to US to record low

Since taking office, Trump has slashed the number of refugees allowed into the country by more than 80%, reflecting his broader efforts to drastically reduce both legal and illegal immigration.

Trump plans to slash refugee admissions to US to record low

Democrats lie about everything.....and you are the proof.

Its a very workable solution that would save we American tax payers billions. Just bus them back to the Mexican Border and let Mexico deal with their citizens as America deals with hers.
Most of the ones arriving lately aren't Mexicans.

Its a very workable solution that would save we American tax payers billions. Just bus them back to the Mexican Border and let Mexico deal with their citizens as America deals with hers.
Most of the ones arriving lately aren't Mexicans.

Doesn't matter. Bus them all to Mexico and let the Mexicans shift them back to South America.

You really are an idiot. They are in our country illegally and every one of them should be packed on a bus and shipped back to the Mexican border. Let the Mexicans take car of their citizens.

We should teach the world to sing in perfect harmony. It could be accomplished as easily.

Unworkable solutions are not solutions at all, they are just excuses.

In science fiction perhaps.
hahaha...We were far more capable in 1954 weren't we? You know, during that time of "FICTION"
OperationWetback.jpg

Illegals were not working here by the millions. We deport all the time but yet the issue still grows.
Our laws have lost teeth and our current politicians don't have the balls to add the teeth back.
Wetbacks are destroying this nation, it's undeniable and it's just a matter of time before even the most ignorant cowards among us find the courage to realize it.
600-608694-you-didnt-know-about-operation-wetback.jpg
From wikipedia on Operation Wetback:

"The continuation of illegal immigration despite the efforts of Operation Wetback, along with public outcry over many US citizens removed, was largely responsible for the failure of the program."

I don't,,.,nor did President Trump...if a business knowingly hires an illegal they should be prosecuted.

The Trump Admin, successfully got the largest penalty in the history such a case: It's About Time – Employer Hit by $96 Million Penalty for Hiring Illegal Aliens
Trump likes to use them

rules for thee, not me for me.
I am sure some illegals were likely hired, they often use forged docuements....there is nothing in the article that says any where knowingly hired...in fact the opposite is " Trump Organization was “making a broad effort to identify any employee who has given false and fraudulent documents to unlawfully gain employment,” and that any such individuals would be fired immediately."
The Washington Post located 16 former workers in Costa Rica and other countries who said they and other family members and friends were employed by the Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, N.J., and that their managers knew they were undocumented.

I don't,,.,nor did President Trump...if a business knowingly hires an illegal they should be prosecuted.

The Trump Admin, successfully got the largest penalty in the history such a case: It's About Time – Employer Hit by $96 Million Penalty for Hiring Illegal Aliens
Trump likes to use them

I am sure some illegals were likely hired, they often use forged docuements....there is nothing in the article that says any where knowingly hired...in fact the opposite is " Trump Organization was “making a broad effort to identify any employee who has given false and fraudulent documents to unlawfully gain employment,” and that any such individuals would be fired immediately."
The Washington Post located 16 former workers in Costa Rica and other countries who said they and other family members and friends were employed by the Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, N.J., and that their managers knew they were undocumented.

So you agree this is a problem?

Ike did it in the 50's. The wall would have made it easy but that stuttering fuck stopped construction on the wall. Everyone they have in custody should be packed into busses and shipped back to the border. None of them should be allowed in our country.

Sadly, too many conservative pols and talkers refuse the actual solution which is to deport them all.

Need migrant farmworkers? Then Congress needs to pass a specific statute for that with teeth in it.

Trump likes to use them

Trump hired them and laughed as he did.

raw

Trump likes to use them

sounds like the managers should be canned then if they hadn't been already...and prosecuted if they helped aid in their crimes

Ike did it in the 50's. The wall would have made it easy but that stuttering fuck stopped construction on the wall. Everyone they have in custody should be packed into busses and shipped back to the border. None of them should be allowed in our country.

Sadly, too many conservative pols and talkers refuse the actual solution which is to deport them all.

Need migrant farmworkers? Then Congress needs to pass a specific statute for that with teeth in it.

I agree. Canada has a great way to get migrant workers. They call Mexico. Tell them how many they need and when. Mexico sends them. They do the work, are payed and then go home. That's what we should do here.

Nothing, how could they blame the Republican governors for opening up too soon if there are not a bunch of new cases. They are doing it on purpose.

You really are an idiot. They are in our country illegally and every one of them should be packed on a bus and shipped back to the Mexican border. Let the Mexicans take car of their citizens.

We should teach the world to sing in perfect harmony. It could be accomplished as easily.

I assume you are referring to the difficulty of removing the ones that are already here. Why do we continue to let more in, that is the real question? Stopping or slowing down the influx is certainly an attainable goal. Fire is still hot and walls still work.

Last edited:
Biden is maximizing his f*-ups, combing them to get the biggest back for his / our bucks:

He is simultaneously holding the largest SUPER-SPREADER event ever and facilitating the biggest illegal child-trafficking event is history, putting children's lives in danger while making Cartels and coyotes filthy rich (reportedly close to $14 MILLION per day).

Wonder what the voters will be thinking comes 2022 and 2024?? I'd bet a Dem couldn't get elected to man the back of a garbage truck.

Not with a fare election, but I fear the days of that are long gone. The Democrats are seeing to it that illegally voting will be much easier and even harder to prove, so they can continue with their claims of “no significant voter fraud” nonsense. If the Democrats don’t get annihilated in 2022, you will know the country has been lost forever.

I assume you are referring to the difficulty of removing the ones that are already here. Why do we continue to let more in, that is the real question? Stopping or slowing down the influx is certainly an attainable goal. Fire is still hot and walls still work.

We allow more in because business wants it that way.

They didn’t want it that way under Trump? Why the huge uptick since Biden took office?

They didn’t want it that way under Trump? Why the huge uptick since Biden took office?

They got what they wanted under Trump. Many millions were employed.

Things slowed down the last year because so much business was shut down (which proves my position) but now things are starting to open up and the employees will need to come back.

They got what they wanted under Trump. Many millions were employed.

Things slowed down the last year because so much business was shut down (which proves my position) but now things are starting to open up and the employees will need to come back.

Illegal immigration had slowed down pre-COVID. You are mistaken. Biden stopping the building of the pre-funded wall, removing the stay in Mexico policy of the Trump administration, the hope of free healthcare, the removal of the EO that asylum seekers must stay in the first free country they come to instead of coming to the US all played into the ruse of illegal immigration. Biden and the democrats want it. They see them as future voters and future government dependents, which plays right into their hands.

Forum List

Back