Devin Nunez is stepping down to be CEO of trump media

Good!! I can send him a list of some others who would make him valuable employees, too.

Free Congress of these poisonous assholes!
He knew he was gonna lose re-election.

At least he has a useful skill, unlike most every dem out there.
Spoken like the nonthinking partisan you are. At least mine is proven factual.

Spoken like the nonthinking partisan you are. At least mine is proven factual.

Oh boy, yet another fake middle of the roader. You silly people are all alike, and might even be the same person.

You all bleat alike.

Oh boy, yet another fake middle of the roader. You silly people are all alike, and might even be the same person.

You all bleat alike.
I don't know about bleating and neither does Nunez. He probably knows the moos' when he hears them. He was a dairy farmer before politics.

Nunez country is Trump country.....nothing to worry over there....

Wow. One of Trump's most devout lickspittles is leaving Congress almost immediately in order to run Trump's media company.

Rep. Devin Nunes, a close ally of former President Donald Trump and the former chair of the House Intelligence Committee, will resign from Congress later this month to run Trump's new social media company.

Devin Nunes is in line to become the Chairman of the House Ways and Means Committee if the cult of personality wins the House majority next year. That position is the most powerful chairmanship in that body.

Nunes is walking away from that to run a media company that is already under investigation by the SEC!

The special purpose acquisition company taking former President Donald Trump's social media startup public is under investigation by federal regulators, the company said Monday.

Big tech and the fake news outlets are bigly in trouble now.

Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., will resign from Congress to become chief executive of former President Donald Trump’s fledgling social media company next month, the group said Monday.

Nunes, the top Republican on the House Intelligence Committee, will start as CEO of Trump Media & Technology Group, or TMTG, in January, the firm said in a press release.

Last edited:
The fake news outlets are bigly in trouble now.

Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., will resign from Congress to become chief executive of former President Donald Trump’s fledgling social media company next month, the group said Monday.

Nunes, the top Republican on the House Intelligence Committee, will start as CEO of Trump Media & Technology Group, or TMTG, in January, the firm said in a press release.

Its true as far as I know:
The SEC and another regulator had asked the SPAC, Digital World Acquisition Corp. or DWAC, for information about the lead-up to the deal with TMTG being announced.

Digital World was created with the help of ARC Capital, a Shanghai-based firm specializing in listing Chinese companies on American stock markets.

Fox news is in deep sh.t. if its fake news. They are both in hot water anyway.

ARC Group is an international financial services firm headquartered in Shanghai. Established in 2015 we are one of the worldwide leaders in SPAC and IPO advisory. Awarded as the best global mid-market investment bank in 2020 we are proud to serve our private clients and institutions to reach their goals.

Last edited:
"Devin understands that we must stop the liberal media and Big Tech from destroying the freedoms that make America great," Trump said.

The First Amendment under attack?

• Identification of Enemies/Scapegoats as a Unifying Cause
  • Controlled Mass Media
  • Disdain for Intellectuals and the Arts
Three of the 14 points of a fascist that Nunes will work to censor The First Amendment in the Constitution.

A person would have to be PROFOUNDLY stupid to think that expanding the dissemination of information is some sort of attack against the first amendment, especially inasmuch as it is a response to those who have been restricting it.

What are his qualifications?
That was my first thought.It seems like a lot of money is being invested in this company. You would hope that somebody competent would be running it. This appointment will deter serious investors as this chap only seems to have one qualification for the job.

Forum List

Back