Dettol maker says disinfectant should not be ingested 'under any circumstances'

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

The maker of Dettol has said its product should not be ingested "under any circumstances" after Donald Trump suggested tests should be carried out to see if COVID-19 patients could be injected with disinfectant.

In a statement, RB said since the US president's remarks it had been asked if "internal administration of disinfectants" could be used to treat coronavirus patients.

"As a global leader in health and hygiene products, we must be clear that under no circumstance should our disinfectant products be administered into the human body (through injection, ingestion or any other route).

Its sad that manufaturers have to deal with this idiocy.
1587732040523.png

...and all the Trump supporters who made fun of dumb kids and the Tide Pods challenge... will they criticize him?
Yes but the leftards ACTUALLY DID eat the Tide Pods! No one is ingesting / injecting chlorine disinfectant into their bodies.

You can tell when the election looks GRIM for the Left when they must try to make a story out of every passing comment they try to twist into some new event! :auiqs.jpg:

...and all the Trump supporters who made fun of dumb kids and the Tide Pods challenge... will they criticize him?
Yes but the leftards ACTUALLY DID eat the Tide Pods! No one is ingesting / injecting chlorine disinfectant into their bodies.

You can tell when the election looks GRIM for the Left when they must try to make a story out of every passing comment they try to twist into some new event! :auiqs.jpg:

People were taking, and someone died, using the Cloriquine that they saw was in an aquarium product because Trump said it.
1587733969348.png

Because he is not a child. You wanna follow this idiot please do as he sais we wanna watch. How many dumb fucks you suppose are going to follow his advice. I do not know about you but idiot that offer that kind of advice were not aloud around my children you want him to lead the free world.

Because he is not a child. You wanna follow this idiot please do as he sais we wanna watch. How many dumb fucks you suppose are going to follow his advice. I do not know about you but idiot that offer that kind of advice were not aloud around my children you want him to lead the free world.

I'm not supporting him. You made my point, if kids were dumb enough to do the Tide Pods challenge, it makes it even more stupid for Trump as an adult to say this.

People were taking, and someone died, using the Cloriquine that they saw was in an aquarium product because Trump said it. View attachment 327274
One less idiot to take space on the planet. Trump never told anyone to take aquarium tank cleaner. He was talking about the anti-malarial form of the drug.

I'm not supporting him. You made my point, if kids were dumb enough to do the Tide Pods challenge, it makes it even more stupid for Trump as an adult to say this.
It sure as hell does lew! I am tired of this partisan bullshit and miss the old days when we were in this shit together. We are at each others throats , i can not carry on a conversation with people in my city they are buried in thier cell phones. I can go on and on about how this world has changed and I do not like it. If you had told me the leader of the free world would be doling out advice like this in front of 300 million people back in the 70's or 80's I would tried to have you commited. I wish I could afford the gas to just disappear on my boat but with out running charters hard to pay for the fuel. I truely miss the simplicity of fishing.

People were taking, and someone died, using the Cloriquine that they saw was in an aquarium product because Trump said it. View attachment 327274
One less idiot to take space on the planet. Trump never told anyone to take aquarium tank cleaner. He was talking about the anti-malarial form of the drug.
e fucked up plain and simple. Easy fix let the doctors do the fucking talking. I am tired of excuses just fix the shit.

The maker of Dettol has said its product should not be ingested "under any circumstances" after Donald Trump suggested tests should be carried out to see if COVID-19 patients could be injected with disinfectant.

In a statement, RB said since the US president's remarks it had been asked if "internal administration of disinfectants" could be used to treat coronavirus patients.

"As a global leader in health and hygiene products, we must be clear that under no circumstance should our disinfectant products be administered into the human body (through injection, ingestion or any other route).

View attachment 327267
It's quite okay if you're a democrat or left winger. If you're a true leftie go ahead and drink because you have a natural immunity. Look at it as a loyalty test. So drink up and think of it as just another tide pod. For maximum effect, snort a condom at the same time. That makes for an very intense high.

View attachment 327267
It's quite okay if you're a democrat or left winger. If you're a true leftie go ahead and drink because you have a natural immunity. Look at it as a loyalty test. So drink up and think of it as just another tide pod. For maximum effect, snort a condom at the same time. That makes for an very intense high.
Moron

Zoflora getting involved now. I cant think of another instance when a world leader of this stature created this type of mess with his lunacy. He should be sectioned before more people die.

Earlier today, the world was left shocked with the news that Donald Trump had suggested that injecting disinfectant into the body could be a cure for coronavirus.

The medical community has since lambasted the President, and now two major disinfectant brands have been forced to issue warnings to shoppers, after Zoflora and Dettol both began trending on Twitter.

Forum List

Back