Destruction of Evidence Has Begun

Well, it started some time ago, but here is more of it.

MI GOP is raising red flags about a memo from Sec. of State Benson “pushing for the MASS DELETION of election data.” Benson’s office told clerks to “delete Electronic Poll Book software & associated files” amid calls to audit the election.

Hillary could delete all of them in under 2 hours with her bleach bit.

But she is a tad pricey

But really there is no need to do all this since even if the evidence was found nothing would get done about it.

Yawn.

MI GOP is raising red flags about a memo from Sec. of State Benson “pushing for the MASS DELETION of election data.” Benson’s office told clerks to “delete Electronic Poll Book software & associated files” amid calls to audit the election.

And of course this is very convenient for the dishonest right – claiming that ‘evidence’ that never existed to begin with was ‘destroyed,’ as an ‘explanation’ as to why there was no ‘evidence’ to begin with.

The Trump White House is running paper shredders 24 hours a day and is currently destroying all official records.
Link?

I am prepared to sign an affidavit to that affect and officially testify on the Sean Hannity Show
so you lied again,,, got it,,
Why,Why do you you folks feed the troll
:trolls:I can only try so many times to say that to you all about this idiot.

The Trump White House is running paper shredders 24 hours a day and is currently destroying all official records.
Link?

I am prepared to sign an affidavit to that affect and officially testify on the Sean Hannity Show
just color me stupid,,,

and why not?
hillary got away with destroying evidence
Obama got away with major abuses of power
Boy you ain’t kidding,she sure did get away with destroying evidence,don’t see that changing all of a sudden.

Link?

just color me stupid,,,
I indeed will,lol

fakenews.png

Fine we'll declare the entire MI vote null and void.
Nope.

You had your chance to present credible evidence of large scale wrongdoing sufficient to change the outcome of the election in Michigan.

The courts (including a number of Republican judges) laughed you out of court and allowed Certification to occur.

Certification has, indeed, occurred; lawfully.

Too late now.

Your Orange Baboon-God is headed back to the sidelines, where he has no power to inflict further damage upon the Republic.

Forum List

Back