Destruction Of Barry's "Legacy" Now Complete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even Trump admits Obamacare is still in effect

The errant judge will be corrected shortly

Even Trump admits Obamacare is still in effect

The errant judge will be corrected shortly
It is still going on it's a myth that it is dead, in fact at the marketplace is where the best prices are for healthcare along with the help if you be low income..

Texas judge pulls a commiecrat move and takes down the ACA. Making fun of Trump at that correspondent's dinner was Barry's fatal mistake....Oh, the crowd laughed and Trump simply stared at him which egged the fool on. That night Trump vowed to take the boy down and boy howdy, that's exactly what he's done. ..POOF gone. Bye bye BarryCare....the last of a bad smell foisted upon us by the jug-earred muslim communist. :113:

landscape-1506520029-barackobama.jpg
He gave us 8 great years of cleaning up GOP mess.

Wow, such a great job. No wonder so many admire him.

DtLyZ9_WkAAkOQ0.jpg

After 40 seats switch in the House........that hope and change is a fucking REALITY....lol

40 seats mostly stolen by vote harvesting and 40 seats your party elders have no control over....wait until the actual legit voters see what you've brought to the dance.....2020 will make 2010 look like a fender bender. :lol:

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!

EMAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait a second, you mean her server was never hacked?

You mean she didn't hand over SECRET MATERIAL to the Russians IN the Oval Office in the White House?

But I thought someone in the White House carries three unsecured phones?

Who could this dastardly person be? I know, take your pick:

DtLsu-HWsAA1T3v.jpg

40 seats mostly stolen by vote harvesting and 40 seats your party elders have no control over....wait until the actual legit voters see what you've brought to the dance.....2020 will make 2010 look like a fender bender

Light a few candles....sacrifice a couple of virgins to your cause...THAT may make your delusions come true......LOL

)what a mindless asshole......Check out just how many conservative senators have to defend their sorry asses in 2020......)

After 40 seats switch in the House........that hope and change is a fucking REALITY....lol

40 seats mostly stolen by vote harvesting and 40 seats your party elders have no control over....wait until the actual legit voters see what you've brought to the dance.....2020 will make 2010 look like a fender bender. :lol:
Yea, tell it to North Carolina:

North Carolina election-fraud investigation centers on operative with criminal history

So, according to a Trump ass licker....the ACA is no longer law?

Just for fun......see a few other items in Obama's legacy.....LOL

Here are 28 of President Obama’s biggest accomplishments as President of the United States.

1 – Rescued the country from the Great Recession, cutting the unemployment rate from 10% to 4.7% over six years

2 – Signed the Affordable Care Act which provided health insurance to over 20 million uninsured Americans

3 – Ended the war in Iraq

4 – Ordered for the capture and killing of Osama Bin Laden

5 – Passed the $787 billion America Recovery and Reinvestment Act to spur economic growth during the Great Recession

6 – Supported the LGBT community’s fight for marriage equality

7 – Commuted the sentences of nearly 1200 drug offenders to reverse “unjust and outdated prison sentences”

8 – Saved the U.S. auto industry

9 – Helped put the U.S. ontrack for energy independence by 2020

10 – Began the drawdown of troops in Afghanistan

11 – Signed the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals allowing as many as 5 million people living in the U.S. illegally to avoid deportation and receive work permits

12 –Signed the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act to re-regulate the financial sector

13 – Dropped the veteran homeless rate by 50 percent

14 – Reversed Bush-era torture policies

15 – Began the process of normalizing relations with Cuba

16 – Increased Department of Veteran Affairs funding

17 – Signed the Credit Card Accountability, Responsibility, and Disclosure Act

18 – Boosted fuel efficiency standards for cars

19 – Improved school nutrition with the Healthy Hunger-Free Kids Act

20 – Repealed the military’s “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” policy

21 – Signed the Hate Crimes Prevention Act, making it a federal crime to assault anyone based on sexual or gender identification

22 – Helped negotiate the landmark Iran Nuclear Deal

23 – He signed the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act to combat pay discrimination against women

24 – Nominated Sonia Sotomayor to the Supreme Court, making her the first Hispanic ever to serve as a justice

25 – Supported veterans through a $78 billion tuition assistance GI bill

26 – Won the Nobel Peace Prize in 2009 “for his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples”

27 – Launched My Brother’s Keeper, a White House initiative designed to help young minorities achieve their full potential

28 – Expanded embryonic stem cell research leading to groundbreaking work in areas including spinal injury treatment and cancer

No. 8 was a funny one,No. 22 was a hoot , he got those by handing out billions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Great Obama’s legacy will be reinstated as soon as Trump leaves office

So, according to a Trump ass licker....the ACA is no longer law?

Just for fun......see a few other items in Obama's legacy.....LOL

Here are 28 of President Obama’s biggest accomplishments as President of the United States.

1 – Rescued the country from the Great Recession, cutting the unemployment rate from 10% to 4.7% over six years

2 – Signed the Affordable Care Act which provided health insurance to over 20 million uninsured Americans

3 – Ended the war in Iraq

4 – Ordered for the capture and killing of Osama Bin Laden

5 – Passed the $787 billion America Recovery and Reinvestment Act to spur economic growth during the Great Recession

6 – Supported the LGBT community’s fight for marriage equality

7 – Commuted the sentences of nearly 1200 drug offenders to reverse “unjust and outdated prison sentences”

8 – Saved the U.S. auto industry

9 – Helped put the U.S. ontrack for energy independence by 2020

10 – Began the drawdown of troops in Afghanistan

11 – Signed the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals allowing as many as 5 million people living in the U.S. illegally to avoid deportation and receive work permits

12 –Signed the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act to re-regulate the financial sector

13 – Dropped the veteran homeless rate by 50 percent

14 – Reversed Bush-era torture policies

15 – Began the process of normalizing relations with Cuba

16 – Increased Department of Veteran Affairs funding

17 – Signed the Credit Card Accountability, Responsibility, and Disclosure Act

18 – Boosted fuel efficiency standards for cars

19 – Improved school nutrition with the Healthy Hunger-Free Kids Act

20 – Repealed the military’s “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” policy

21 – Signed the Hate Crimes Prevention Act, making it a federal crime to assault anyone based on sexual or gender identification

22 – Helped negotiate the landmark Iran Nuclear Deal

23 – He signed the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act to combat pay discrimination against women

24 – Nominated Sonia Sotomayor to the Supreme Court, making her the first Hispanic ever to serve as a justice

25 – Supported veterans through a $78 billion tuition assistance GI bill

26 – Won the Nobel Peace Prize in 2009 “for his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples”

27 – Launched My Brother’s Keeper, a White House initiative designed to help young minorities achieve their full potential

28 – Expanded embryonic stem cell research leading to groundbreaking work in areas including spinal injury treatment and cancer

No. 8 was a funny one,No. 22 was a hoot , he got those by handing out billions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Both are sound accomplishments

He gave us 8 great years of cleaning up GOP mess.

Wow, such a great job. No wonder so many admire him.

You should realize that the reason the FBI and DOJ are still hiding evidence is that your boy Barry was part of the 33K emails Hillary deleted. But emails are never really deleted now are they? And when we have a real AG, a month from now who sees no reason we shouldn't know the truth, he will unveil those emails and Barry will be on his way to Leavenworth along with Brennan, Comey, McCabe, Strozk, and several others including his wife "Mike", and whatever women's prison they decide will house Hillary, Susan Rice, and Valerie Jarret (assuming they are female).

Last edited:
I can see you don't understand who pays your way in the military or for any government position and benefits. Where does the money come from? Idiot.
I know where it comes from...
You can't say it. Tell us where the money comes from to pay the military and their healthcare and all other government workers. Say it.
I know, it's up to you to find out. It's you that has a problem with it not me.
You're such a little coward punk. You were over at Political Hotwire. This is Alias. You remember me, huh.
No...
You never posted at Political Hotwire?

I know where it comes from...
You can't say it. Tell us where the money comes from to pay the military and their healthcare and all other government workers. Say it.
You're such a little coward punk. You were over at Political Hotwire. This is Alias. You remember me, huh.
No...
No..I have an account there but have a zero message count.

No...
No..I have an account there but have a zero message count.
barry had a legacy? hmm, so did my late hamster "Stuart"

As soon as Trump is gone, we will tear down his wall

So much for the Trump legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back