Destruction Of Barry's "Legacy" Now Complete

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, it's up to you to find out. It's you that has a problem with it not me.
You're such a little coward punk. You were over at Political Hotwire. This is Alias. You remember me, huh.
No...
You never posted at Political Hotwire?
No..I have an account there but have a zero message count.
barry had a legacy? hmm, so did my late hamster "Stuart"
How about when the hamster was early? Barry did have a legacy, I heard he was black...

You're such a little coward punk. You were over at Political Hotwire. This is Alias. You remember me, huh.
No...
How about when the hamster was early? Barry did have a legacy, I heard he was black...
Stuart was 1/32nd Cherokee indian and 1/4th Tri-Gendered White Female who felt black

Stuart was 1/32nd Cherokee indian and 1/4th Tri-Gendered White Female who felt black
Stuart couldn't feel whites..?

no, stuart never craved macaroni/cheese,,,hot dogs/apple pie,,etc.....but craved Chicken/Grits/Watermelon/etc all the time

no, stuart never craved macaroni/cheese,,,hot dogs/apple pie,,etc.....but craved Chicken/Grits/Watermelon/etc all the time
I never saw why they felt the need to invent something so disgusting as grits...

I never saw why they felt the need to invent something so disgusting as grits...
till this day, i stil dont know what grits are, but it sounds like the chopped up parts of cows/chicken/pigs that goes into hot dogs/processed food and various rodent/insect poisions

till this day, i stil dont know what grits are, but it sounds like the chopped up parts of cows/chicken/pigs that goes into hot dogs/processed food and various rodent/insect poisions
It's corn mush...

It's corn mush...
well if i or any of my pets need to induce vomiting, now we know what to eat

It's corn mush...
Wretched vestibules that are only surpassed in disgust by hominy.

It's corn mush...
i have always wondered where the unused/disgusting meat parts of all of these farm animals went to,,,maybe we sell it all to china?

It's corn mush...
i have always wondered where the unused/disgusting meat parts of all of these farm animals went to,,,maybe we sell it all to china?
The burritos at Seven-Eleven.

It's corn mush...

Dog Food.

It's corn mush...
The burritos at Seven-Eleven.
i heard sometimes those burritos taste like humans

As soon as Trump is gone, we will tear down his wall

So much for the Trump legacy
It will just rot and fall apart like all fences do.
Mexico will help us tear it down
Especially when we are not looking. Plus a few will take parts to build a house with..
When the wall comes tumbling down......
When that song came out Reagan was going to build his Star Wars program to protect America....Now It's Trump and his wall, I guess Trump just isn't into science fiction?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back