Destroying Western Civilization Video

Obbop

Rookie
Jul 8, 2022
The Suicide of Europe

"Europe is committing suicide. How did this happen? In this video, Douglas Murray, author of The Strange Death of Europe, explains the two major causes of Europe’s impending downfall."

YouTube video at link:

The establishment claims this is a, "conspiracy theory," but the Europeans elites, have an eugenicist "award," for this type of thing, so? I am not sure the rhetoric, matches the official actions of the community. It doesn't make much sense to me. :dunno:

The establishment constantly tells us one thing, and then they do the reverse? Go figure.

The Coudenhove-Kalergi European prize​

Last edited:
Hungary and Poland have caused the E.U. a lot of headaches by not allowing this free flow of migrants from various countries. Why? Because they have created serious problems, risks and fears to their own countrymen and women. There have been enough terrorist attacks by radical Islam and intolerance of Christian values. And why are there so many more young adult males in these flows of immigrants than there are women and children if it is their lives that are being threatened? Even the putrid Obama government would only allow Middle Eastern Muslims to come to America but not Middle Eastern Christians who were far more severely under attack by ISIS and other crazed elements than the Muslims.

All that aside, I do not argue any of the points the video put forth and I join in with their grave concerns. I believe the reason Europe, especially Western Europe, is declining and having these other threats to their culture and lives is because they have almost totally abandoned God, the Christian God, and Catholicism. How tragic when the intellects and the well-off people do such a thing. Talk about "suicide" as the video says. America and Canada are really not much better. But I still love Hungary and Poland, even though the elements of Poland are starting to crack, too.

Hungary and Poland have caused the E.U. a lot of headaches by not allowing this free flow of migrants from various countries. Why? Because they have created serious problems, risks and fears to their own countrymen and women. There have been enough terrorist attacks by radical Islam and intolerance of Christian values. And why are there so many more young adult males in these flows of immigrants than there are women and children if it is their lives that are being threatened? Even the putrid Obama government would only allow Middle Eastern Muslims to come to America but not Middle Eastern Christians who were far more severely under attack by ISIS and other crazed elements than the Muslims.

All that aside, I do not argue any of the points the video put forth and I join in with their grave concerns. I believe the reason Europe, especially Western Europe, is declining and having these other threats to their culture and lives is because they have almost totally abandoned God, the Christian God, and Catholicism. How tragic when the intellects and the well-off people do such a thing. Talk about "suicide" as the video says. America and Canada are really not much better. But I still love Hungary and Poland, even though the elements of Poland are starting to crack, too.
Islam has a big score to settle with Poland. The Polish King and his Crusading soldiers destroyed the last jihad at the Battle of Vienna in 1683. So the Moslem leaders want to go back to the eve of that battle, which was therefore the peak of the last jihad, when they would have been able to take over the whole world if their leadership then (Turks) hadn't been so corrupt and materialistic, without religious conviction. The eve of that decisive battle was September 11.

Islam has a big score to settle with Poland. The Polish King and his Crusading soldiers destroyed the last jihad at the Battle of Vienna in 1683. So the Moslem leaders want to go back to the eve of that battle, which was therefore the peak of the last jihad, when they would have been able to take over the whole world if their leadership then (Turks) hadn't been so corrupt and materialistic, without religious conviction. The eve of that decisive battle was September 11.
Wikipedia - - - The allies were now ready for the last blow. At around 6:00 pm the Polish king ordered the cavalry attack in four groups, three Polish and one from the Holy Roman Empire—18,000 horsemen charged down the hills, the largest cavalry charge in history. - - -

18,000 horses! Should be a movie. Thanks for that. . It also said, as you noted, it was the key battle that turned the tide against the Ottoman Turks in Europe. . Impressive.

Wikipedia - - - The allies were now ready for the last blow. At around 6:00 pm the Polish king ordered the cavalry attack in four groups, three Polish and one from the Holy Roman Empire—18,000 horsemen charged down the hills, the largest cavalry charge in history. - - -

18,000 horses! Should be a movie. Thanks for that. . It also said, as you noted, it was the key battle that turned the tide against the Ottoman Turks in Europe. . Impressive.
The Original Turkey Shoot

Battle of Zenta (Serbia, September 11, 1697)

Christians: 50,000 Crusaders; 60 cannon
Turks: 100,000 jihadis; 200 cannon

Christian dead: 429
Muzzie dead: 30,000

Forum List

Back