Destroying our Voting Privileges

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
MULTIPLE REPORTS: Scores of Mentally Ill, Institutionalized Patients Coaxed Into Voting for Obama

by directorblue @ Doug Ross @ Journal blog comes this disturbing story:

And I mean the truly mentally ill and incapacitated, not just run-of-the-mill Democrats.

...I was not prepared for a conversation I had at Thanksgiving dinner with my brother-in-law, Henry, who has lived most of his life in a home for the mentally disabled and although now in his 40s, has the intelligence level of a 6-year-old.

“Obama saved me,” he said to me out of the blue.

Read more of this story @ Doug Ross @ Journal: MULTIPLE REPORTS: Scores of Mentally Ill, Institutionalized Patients Coaxed Into Voting for Obama

And I thought Democrats only got the dead to vote.

MULTIPLE REPORTS: Scores of Mentally Ill, Institutionalized Patients Coaxed Into Voting for Obama

by directorblue @ Doug Ross @ Journal blog comes this disturbing story:

And I mean the truly mentally ill and incapacitated, not just run-of-the-mill Democrats.

...I was not prepared for a conversation I had at Thanksgiving dinner with my brother-in-law, Henry, who has lived most of his life in a home for the mentally disabled and although now in his 40s, has the intelligence level of a 6-year-old.

“Obama saved me,” he said to me out of the blue.

Read more of this story @ Doug Ross @ Journal: MULTIPLE REPORTS: Scores of Mentally Ill, Institutionalized Patients Coaxed Into Voting for Obama

And I thought Democrats only got the dead to vote.

Scores of people is not very specific. Doesn't sound like enough to change an election since Obama won by almost 3 million votes. One person has a brother-in-law who's mentally disabled who voted for Obama. Is it possible that the other 30 or 40 mentally disabled that voted in this country maybe voted differently?

I have always objected to the fact that the mentally retarded could vote.

I too have seen CLEARLY mentally retarded people bused into the polls to vote.

Clearly they haven't a clue what they actually doing, but they're happy to take the excusion, I'm sure.

What about all the mentally ill tea baggers coaxed into voting against Obama?

Forum List

Back