Despite The Assistance Of Notes, Biden Repeats Himself 3 Times In Less Than 1 Minute

Who didn’t know that I’d click on the link and see a competent Biden repeat a line to highlight a point, speak about it for a minute, and then close with the line for effect?

Trump just polled only 61% evangelical support. He’s fucked and you’re about to live in Biden’s world.

Alzheimer’s patients do that a lot.

But, but, but he is the best they have for the White House.

That means they have NOTHING better to offer beyond an old confused very rich white man.

Must suck to be a leftist these days..............

You didn’t click the link and watch. Truth can be scary. He was perfect.

Alzheimer’s patients do that a lot.
That means they have NOTHING better to offer beyond an old confused very rich white man.
Joe is about two floors down below confused in the sub-basement LOST department.

He stops ever few words to let his brain catch up to try to soak in what his mouth is reading.

Who didn’t know that I’d click on the link and see a competent Biden repeat a line to highlight a point, speak about it for a minute, and then close with the line for effect?

Trump just polled only 61% evangelical support. He’s fucked and you’re about to live in Biden’s world.
Trump will get just as many evangelical votes as he did in 2016 ..... or do you think evangelicals are going to suddenly vote for a party that is pro abortion and locked up and fined people for going to church and then bailed out democrat looters ?

NY Times, 2 weeks before the election.
EE45EF2B-81E1-4CA6-A576-2337CEE5BC18.jpeg

Like we're living in Hillary's world, amiright?

NY Times, 2 weeks before the election.
View attachment 346112

I'm so old I remember when Trump had no path to the White House

So you think there's nothing unusual about someone needing to refer to his notes 3 times to say the same line?

You are in denial.

This obsession with anti-trump media produced polls. It goes all the way back to when Al Gore git his ass kicked and they said "but the exit polls..."

Forum List

Back