Despite San Francisco Spending $94M, City is Losing Poop War

I'm sure Pelosi and Schiff will swoop in and fix their districts. They are such geniuses that they are losing to poop. These are our leaders.

I’ll never understand how/why anyone could vote for a party that has consistently shown their inability to solve a problem.
These people create more problems because they’re incapable of thinking things through.

I’ll never understand how/why anyone could vote for a party that has consistently shown their inability to solve a problem.
These people create more problems because they’re incapable of thinking things through.

It's called de-evolution!

Whip it! Whip it good!

Didn't Cally use the courts to wipe out the Republican opposition? I thought the courts overruled every republican win in Leftardia.

I'm sure Pelosi and Schiff will swoop in and fix their districts. They are such geniuses that they are losing to poop. These are our leaders.

Instead of 'stronger than dirt', their motto is 'weaker than poop'.

Reminds me of the UPS motto. The power of Brown? Don't underestimate poop. If we give the left complete control of the medical and energy sectors, I'm sure we won't be up sh!t creek.

Forum List

Back