Despite CIA pressure, Trump decides not to block the declassification of the JFK files

Facts.
Kennedy fired Dulles, head of the CIA.
Kennedy threatened to destroy the CIA.
Kennedy backed out on the Bay of Pigs.
Oil had been discovered in Cuba.
Bush 1 was part of the CIA.
The Bush's owned Zapata Oil.
Zapata was going to launder the money from the oil in Cuba.

The CIA killed JFK.
Dulles, you know...the guy JFK fired? Was appointed to head the Warren Commission. Quit being stupid.

Bush 1 (as you call him) did not become part of the CIA until 1976.

Dulles headed the Warren Commission? I could have sworn it was Chief Justice Earl Warren!

You might want to review your facts..

I predict that there will be no earth shattering new news, and we will return to having just as many conspiracy nuts as there's always been, and there will remain a substantial percentage of the population convinced that there was a cover-up.

we have conspiracy nuts like you who ignore the laws of physics that a persons head NEVER goes backwards when shot from the front and conspiracy nuts like you who ignore what all the doctors testified to saying the bullet hole in was an ENTRANCE wound in the front you deluded hick.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

how many more times are you going to keep coming back asking to have egg all over you face?:itsok:

Let me know as soon as you prove Oswald either didn't kill Kennedy, or he was part of a "conspiracy". :biggrin:

Watch the fucking film kid, his head jerked BACKWARDS, how did Oswald do that?

That has been explained time and again over the years. The fact you don't know it is scary on its' own.

Look clown, YOU still think Oswald did it.

I do think. I wonder about you? If not LHO, who did (wait while I get the aluminum foil for my hat).

Cool, maybe you can tell me how Oswald's shot made JFK's head jerk backwards?

Morons like him obviously skipped junior high school science classes.:biggrin:

You take a golfball and put it on a tee and hit it,it flys FORWARD.not backwards.:haha: i guess he also thinks all the doctors at bethesda who said it was an ENTRANCE wound at the FRONT were all incompetent and did not know what they were talking about as well.:haha::rolleyes-41:

WRONG!!!! Unless I check my grip, my flys further to the right than forward

Given Oswald's position how did JFK's head jerk backwards?

Simple.

I'm happy with this.

DhhBazy.png

WE BELIEVE IN OPENNESS AND TRANSPARENCY, except when it involves Trump, like his tax returns, in which case we believe in dissimulation and opaqueness.

Oswald killed JFK.

Next question ?

Oswald killed JFK??????

You are joking right? :confused-84:

exactly,he is either on drugs,OR gets drunk everyday,OR the only research he has done is read the edited version of the textbook he history class our corrupt school system taught us.:rofl:

I took him to school handing his ass to him on a platter with shit all over his face in post# here of mine as you can see.:lmao:

I know.

Anybody who thinks that Oswald killed Kennedy is very, very naive. :(

To put it mildly.

Well Skye, give us more than making fun of someone. Let's see you deliver the truth then since you seem to have the answers here.

It's easy to make these claims, that it was a mob hit, or LBJ had him killed, or Castro had him killed, or Kruschev, or some right wing cabol, but no one has shown a better explanation than Oswald shooting him.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make fun of anyone, DigitalDrifter.
I just think it's funny that after all that has been said and published over the years about the murder of Kennedy, people still believe Oswald acted alone.

Yes, because that is what all of the evidence shows.

Post the source where in the supposed deadline was set. I recall that the seal was not to be broken until the death of the fallen President's children. If you are not lying, I will fall of my chair - but I'm certain that won't happen.

"The National Archives is required to release all of its JFK documents by Thursday, 25 years to the day after President George H.W. Bush signed the the JFK Assassination Records Act. Under the act, Trump can withhold part or all of the documents if he decides some “identifiable harm” weighs against disclosure."

Trump to allow release of long-secret files on JFK assassination

Background
When Congress passed the JFK Assassination Records Collection Act in 1992 agencies throughout the Federal Government transferred assassination-related records to the National Archives which established the JFK Assassination Records Collection. The Collection consists of approximately 5 million pages of records. Approximately 88% of the records in the Collection are open in full. An addition 11% are released in part with sensitive portions removed. Approximately 1% of documents identified as assassination-related remain withheld in full. All documents withheld either in part or in full were authorized for withholding by the Assassination Records Review Board (ARRB), an independent temporary agency that was in existence from 1994 to 1998.

According to the Act, all records previously withheld either in part or in full should be released on October 26, 2017, unless authorized for further withholding by the President of the United States. The 2017 date derives directly from the law that states:

JFK Assassination Records Processing Project

Now you look stupid twice. It says much of your knowledge of history, your manic, rabid partisanship and your obsessive, unreasonable hatred of Trump that you simply made up an accusation on a topic which should be of interest to all Americans.
How do I know you made it up? Because it is demonstrably false and there is no evidence for it. You are so morally vapid that you didn't mind tossing out a false accusation just to satisfy your hatred.
Never mind the truth of the matter...we can bash Trump. Right?

View attachment 155711

You ok after that fall?

First of all Fuck you! You've proved to be an asshole in your final paragraph.

Before reading that paragraph, I was ready to reward you with the informative button; obviously you don't deserve it.

Unlike Trump, and the trumpanzees I don't claim to know everything, and my comment about the President's children may have been something I heard or read half a century ago. I qualified my response with, "I recall" but your biases prevented you from comprehending the post.

Somethings assholes do intentionally, or the intellectually impaired by their lack of ability. Which one are you?

It was intentional. Like your scurrilous , baseless and cowardly attack on the President was intentional.

Nope, there are millions just like me. Go look at the film and explain how his head jerked backwards

There is information all over the internet on this. Some will make one claim, others will have a different opinion. It's been argued over and over. In the end, nothing proves that the head shot came from the grassy knoll, or anywhere in front.

I asked one very simple question my friend. Which way did his head go?

(sigh), I know you'll just counter with another video, but in this video, the chief autopsy surgeon claims without any doubt that the head shot entered from the rear. THAT'S THE CHIEF AUTOPSY SURGEON !!

Anyway, after that point in the video, the Zapruder film actually shows Kennedy's head moving slightly forward. Go to the 1:39 mark:

I'm asking you to WATCH the real video. Not what someone is telling you what happened. Watch the Zapruder film. I don't fault you or blame you, I actually envy those who never find out. I have no agenda my friend, I'm just pointing the way.

That WAS the Zapruder film. And yes, I've seen it where it looks like the head moves backwards, and I'v seen it explained.

But tell me, how do you explain the chief autopsy surgeon saying there is no doubt that the head shot entered from the rear ?

Let me guess, you believe he was afraid he would be killed if he said anything different.

Look, I'm not opposed to any evidence that proves there was more than just Oswald involved, but I want proof, because everything out there has been dispelled.

You will never wake up until you want to. I can only point you in the right direction. Look at what you just said
I've seen it where it looks like the head moves backwards, and I'v seen it explained.

But tell me, how do you explain the chief autopsy surgeon saying there is no doubt that the head shot entered from the rear ?"
I've seen it where it looks like the head moves backwards, and I'v seen it explained.

But tell me, how do you explain the chief autopsy surgeon saying there is no doubt that the head shot entered from the rear"

You saw it with your own eyes and yet you've "seen" it explained. If you don't think it was planned down to the last detail I don't know what to tell you.

wink.jpg

Is it normal to be standing beside the widow on Air Force 1 and have someone wink at you as you're taking over for a dead president?

Facts.
Kennedy fired Dulles, head of the CIA.
Kennedy threatened to destroy the CIA.
Kennedy backed out on the Bay of Pigs.
Oil had been discovered in Cuba.
Bush 1 was part of the CIA.
The Bush's owned Zapata Oil.
Zapata was going to launder the money from the oil in Cuba.

The CIA killed JFK.
Dulles, you know...the guy JFK fired? Was appointed to head the Warren Commission. Quit being stupid.

Bush 1 (as you call him) did not become part of the CIA until 1976.

Dulles headed the Warren Commission? I could have sworn it was Chief Justice Earl Warren!

You might want to review your facts..

"To:

DirectorBureau of Intelligence and ResearchDepartment of State

[We have been] advised that the Department of State feels some misguided anti-

Castro group might capitalize on the present situation and undertake an unauthorized

raid against Cuba, believing that the assassination of President John F. Kennedy

might herald a change in U.S. policy… [Our] sources know of no [such] plans…

The substance of the foregoing information was orally furnished to Mr. George Bush

of the Central Intelligence Agency and Captain William Edwards of the Defense "

and....another GW Bush?

"By 1988 this George Bush was working as a claims representative for the Social Security Administration. He explained to McBride that he had worked only briefly at the CIA, as a GS-5 probationary civil servant, analyzing documents and photos during the night shift. Moreover, he said, he had never received interagency briefings."

"With the election only two months away, and a growing sense of urgency in some quarters, George William Bush acknowledged under oath – as part of a deposition in a lawsuit brought by a nonprofit group seeking records on Bush’s past – that he was the junior officer on a three- to four-man watch shift at CIA headquarters between September 1963 and February 1964, which was on duty when Kennedy was shot. “I do not recognize the contents of the memorandum as information furnished to me orally or otherwise during the time I was at the CIA,” he said. “In fact, during my time at the CIA, I did not receive any oral communications from any government agency of any nature whatsoever. I did not receive any information relating to the Kennedy assassination during my time at the CIA from the FBI. Based on the above, it is my conclusion that I am not the Mr. George Bush of the Central Intelligence Agency referred to in the memorandum.” . . .

George H.W. Bush of the CIA - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

Educate yourself, oh yes and I never said that at the time he was "running" it.

If Trump had any class - which off course he does not - he would have contacted Caroline Kennedy Schlossberg before tweeting. Maybe he did, but that would be way out of character for it is always about him.

Lol, a Democrat talking about having class; hilarious!

As of yet nobody can explain why Kennedy's head jerked backwards.

Old news. You just refuse to believe it.

You're just too lazy to dig into it. You also refuse to look anywhere but the establishment "explanation". It was quite the coinikydink that Dulles ran the Commission. ;)

As I have already pointed out to you conspiracy nuts, Dulles was a member. That's why it is known as the Warren Commission.

No Marine marksman would take up a position in a traversing direction to shoot a passing vehicle. That would be a secondary, back up position, to fire after the target passed.

The primary position would be in front of the oncoming targets direction of movement and would be the best marksmans position.

Oswald was caught by a huge accident due to jay walking in front of an OCD cop, and then killed by a man dying of cancer so he couldnt talk.

If that all sounds totally kopacetic to you then I cannot remedy your affliction.

/----/ I don't know how old you are Gipper, but I was 12 when JFK was murdered. I've followed the story for decades, read the conspiracy theories, changed my mind several times on the Warren Commission, read how LBJ stopped the CIA from chasing down leads in Cuba because he wanted to wrap up the investigation as fast as possible. I read how Oswald's real target was Richard Nixon who left Dallas the morning of 11/22/63 and JFK was simply a target of convenience.
Nixon in Dallas
Now I believe Oswald most likely acted alone in the actual shooting but had some support or encouragement along the way. I also believe the USSS and CIA were complacent. It was a different time, we were still reveling in our victory in WWII, it was the era of the 1950s , prosperity and relative peace. And no one thought it could possibly happen and most including me didn't believe the news when we heard it.

The CIA documents will be interesting to see.
There can be no doubt there was a conspiracy in his death. That may not mean Oswald wasn’t involved, but there is no way he acted alone. The government’s actions before and after clearly indicates conspiracy.

The CIA docs will offer nothing new. It is likely they will continue to promote the government’s abdurd position that Oswald acted alone. Then dumb Americans will continue to believe the big lie.

If that's all there is, there was no reason to seal it for 50 years.
It is all about distortion.

I don't think so, I thought cover up at the time and I think cover up today. Maybe we will finally know. I hope so. If its about distortion, who is distorting and why?
If the government was involved, do you really think they would expose themselves?

These documents will merely support what the warren commission concluded.

then why all the resistance from the dems and the establishment?

There can be no doubt there was a conspiracy in his death. That may not mean Oswald wasn’t involved, but there is no way he acted alone. The government’s actions before and after clearly indicates conspiracy.

The CIA docs will offer nothing new. It is likely they will continue to promote the government’s abdurd position that Oswald acted alone. Then dumb Americans will continue to believe the big lie.

I don't think so, I thought cover up at the time and I think cover up today. Maybe we will finally know. I hope so. If its about distortion, who is distorting and why?
If the government was involved, do you really think they would expose themselves?

Again....DISTORTION.

/----/ I don't know how old you are Gipper, but I was 12 when JFK was murdered. I've followed the story for decades, read the conspiracy theories, changed my mind several times on the Warren Commission, read how LBJ stopped the CIA from chasing down leads in Cuba because he wanted to wrap up the investigation as fast as possible. I read how Oswald's real target was Richard Nixon who left Dallas the morning of 11/22/63 and JFK was simply a target of convenience.
Nixon in Dallas
Now I believe Oswald most likely acted alone in the actual shooting but had some support or encouragement along the way. I also believe the USSS and CIA were complacent. It was a different time, we were still reveling in our victory in WWII, it was the era of the 1950s , prosperity and relative peace. And no one thought it could possibly happen and most including me didn't believe the news when we heard it.

The CIA documents will be interesting to see.

Explain to these people how it is called, TRANSPARENCY!

The JFK assassination was the single event that changed this country, and its path. The American people elected this man, and those Americans remaining alive from those dark days, deserve to KNOW what the government came up with.

Doesn't mean Oswald didn't do it, or there was a conspiracy. What it does mean is--------------> one of the biggest conspiracy theories EVER foisted upon the American people, will either be put to rest, or re-established.

Ask people alive today that where alive when JFK was assassinated, that if they could go back in time and view any historical day and know what actually happened, they would probably pick overwhelmingly, the assassination, of JFK!
/----/ Of course, each generation has it's unforgettable moment. For my parents generation it was the death of FDR.

Agreed, my parents also. But, there is no conspiracy theory swirling around his death, that I know of. JFK, there is.

For the poster who claimed they should contact the daughter, let me say this------> yes, she is his daughter, but JFK was much more than that to America. The minute that young President was elected, he WAS the hope of the country! Historically, his party affiliation meant NOTHING! A young President, with new ideas, cut down in the prime of his life by an assassin.

The only reason you aren't seeing a groundswell of support for the release is.............because there isn't all that many of us left. We deserve to know everything, because our President did NOT deserve to die on that street! No President does! Even if it ends up coming out it actually WAS a conspiracy, maybe young Americans will finally learn that----> our nation is HATED by most other country's, and if they hate us that much, we must be doing something correctly!

And if it comes out it was only Oswald? Well then...............we will then know, that one man can actually change the course of history, for even the most powerful country, the world has ever seen.
/—-/ Well the conspiracy theory around FDR was that his illness and polio was kept secret. Few knew he was in a wheelchair. Elenor took over the duties of president in his final weeks.

On the first part, you are absolutely correct. My father said that he never knew until after Roosevelt's death.

Why do say Eleanor took over? Roosevelt died of a cerebral hemorrhage. That has no prior signs.

"At 1 PM on April 12, Roosevelt sat in the living room of his cottage surrounded by friends and family. As he signed letters and documents, an artist stood painting his portrait at an easel nearby. The conversation was lively, the atmosphere congenial. The president turned to the artist and reminded her that they had only fifteen minutes left in the session. Suddenly, he grabbed his head complaining of a sharp pain. The president was suffering a massive cerebral hemorrhage that would end his life in minutes. America's longest serving president who had led the nation through the Great Depression and World War II was dead."

The Death of President Franklin Roosevelt, 1945
/—-/ the conspiracy was in hiding his disability from the American people.

Q. Why now

A. Trump's desperate to change the conversation, and will do almost anything to do so - no matter who it hurts, as long as it's not him.

The real answer is...The Law.

It states that those files must be released no later than October 26, 2017.

If he wanted to change the conversation he doesn't need to release the JFK
files...just have Session convene a grand jury and let them indict,
HRC, Slick Willie, Zero, Zero's atty General and Mueller all on the
Uranium One deal. That'll changed the conversation in a big hurry when
the Grand Jury indicts every fucking one of them

Interesting, you wanna know why he doesn't, be cause not enough there to do diddley with.

actually there is plenty of evidence for an indictment. But DC is so corrupt it may never happen. Wait until his second term, it could happen then. No statute of limitations applies.

Wanna bet?

that hilly gets indicted? Nope, our government is so corrupt that politicians are above the law. That's very wrong and dangerous, but no one seems to care.

Again....DISTORTION.

If all it will do is confirm the warren commission report, why distort? why seal it for 50 years? There has to be a reason that certain factions don't want it released

Forum List

Back