DeSean Jackson, you dumbfuck

Wiseacre

Retired USAF Chief
Apr 8, 2011
San Antonio, TX
The guy makes a big play, gets pushed OB on the Giants sideline and flips the ball to a Giants coach. Gets flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct, the Giants get flagged for hands to the face or something, and his big play gets wiped out (offsetting penalties). Given that the guy is a dumbfuck, here's the question:

Wasn't it a deadball foul, or shoulda been? Why didn't the play count and then march off 15 for the UC? BTW, that asshole mighta cost me a win in one of my FF leagues.

Even though what Jackson did was stupid, and typical Jackson, the DUMB ASSES in this situation are the referees. THEY BLEW THE PENALTY. You are absolutely correct about that, Wiseacre.

The unsportsmanslike conduct penalty came AFTER THE PLAY WAS DEAD, so the play itself should have stood, and the 15 yards marked off from the spot where Jackson when out of bounds.

Good job, IDIOT REFS, and good job IDIOT announcers, who also didn't catch the mistake.

This is the kind of shit that's keeping him from getting a big payday in Philly.

He does crap like this all the time. I remember last year (maybe the year before), where he threw the ball on the ground behind him, before breaking the plane of the endzone for a touchdown. :lol:

He does crap like this all the time. I remember last year (maybe the year before), where he threw the ball on the ground behind him, before breaking the plane of the endzone for a touchdown. :lol:

It was his rookie year.

Even though what Jackson did was stupid, and typical Jackson, the DUMB ASSES in this situation are the referees. THEY BLEW THE PENALTY. You are absolutely correct about that, Wiseacre.

The unsportsmanslike conduct penalty came AFTER THE PLAY WAS DEAD, so the play itself should have stood, and the 15 yards marked off from the spot where Jackson when out of bounds.

Good job, IDIOT REFS, and good job IDIOT announcers, who also didn't catch the mistake.

Exactly. WTF was that all about? The fact that the Eagles ultimately won the game is not the point. The penalty was... dummm-da-DAAA... AFTER the play. "Replay first down?" :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back