DeSantis would welcome bill to abolish IRS!

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

I wonder if that can be done?

The dumbasses control the Senate... but at least we can talk about this...

:)

It seems to me most tax work could be done automatically by computers anyhow. Hire computer technologists to make sure things are on the up and up... just some thoughts...

I wonder if that can be done?

The dumbasses control the Senate... but at least we can talk about this...

:)

It seems to me most tax work could be done automatically by computers anyhow. Hire computer technologists to make sure things are on the up and up... just some thoughts...

On Windoze? ...

If computers could do this, then we'd have computers do this ... computers can't sniff out cheats ... takes a human being to understand deceit ... I think better is for Congress to simplify the Tax Code ... and remove those ten's of thousands of pages of tax breaks that only apply to less than 100 people ... the way things are now is too complicated to be fair ... so the Tax Code is NOT fair ... that's a problem ... except my tax breaks, those are sacred ...

We still need police to stop criminals ... we still need the IRS to chase down tax cheats ... Congress need to make the police and the IRS behave themselves ...

We still need police to stop criminals ... we still need the IRS to chase down tax cheats ... Congress need to make the police and the IRS behave themselves ...

I'm wondering if that will ever happen?

In any case, most Americans are honest and filled-out tax forms could be fed into a computer and etc... Just about all fed agencies should be cut drastically or eliminated.. No one would miss them save the people who have a job there... a lot of whom spend much time on the computer doing who knows what... but not work they are paid for

One tax is the only fair tax.

The only way for the government to collect any money should be one tax. No paying fees or any other bullshit scheme. Just one tax.

Spend a buck, get taxed on that buck.

With a Flat Tax or a Fair Tax the IRS could be GUTTED, reduced massively.

Only a small force would be needed to go after tax cheats and criminals like the Bidens.

One tax is the only fair tax.

The only way for the government to collect any money should be one tax. No paying fees or any other bullshit scheme. Just one tax.

Spend a buck, get taxed on that buck.

makes sense. DeS wants a flat tax

The dims don't want anything, however, that makes sense and makes Americans' lives easier or better or less complicated/stressful.

The Rs need to spend more time EDUCATING America about such things as
:

how idiotic most Dim policies are, and how dangerous to American principles (disappearing quickly)

With a Flat Tax or a Fair Tax the IRS could be GUTTED, reduced massively.

Only a small force would be needed to go after tax cheats and criminals like the Bidens.
and they should be vetted thoroughly... their past lives gone over with a fine tooth comb.

I'm not saying they have be another incarnation of Christ but anyone who has done some kind of politically-motived wrong to someone

should be immediately eliminated from consideration

Forum List

Back