DeSantis will NOT bend the knee to Trump: Florida Gov. says backing ex-president for 2024 now 'is too much' after trump calls him "Dull DeSantis"

Why Trump isn't senile. No sins of dementia. And the economy improved under his leadership. Can you say the same about your choice?
You can always thank the previous administration for economic policies that lead to economic stability. The incompetence of trump killed thousands when he denied and lied about COVID. That will always be his legacy. He is an insurrectionist who tried to overthrow a fair election. He had his days in court and he lost. He is a whiny, bad loser.

I keep hearing people blame Biden for the economy. GROW A BRAIN! The entire world is suffering with the worst inflation in decades. The pandemic screwed everything up. The supply chain is broken. I have been waiting since May for a single item that is back ordered. Of course there is inflation.

The repubs do not have a plan to lesson inflation. They have ideals and platitudes.

You can always thank the previous administration for economic policies that lead to economic stability. The incompetence of trump killed thousands when he denied and lied about COVID. That will always be his legacy. He is an insurrectionist who tried to overthrow a fair election. He had his days in court and he lost. He is a whiny, bad loser.

I keep hearing people blame Biden for the economy. GROW A BRAIN! The entire world is suffering with the worst inflation in decades. The pandemic screwed everything up. The supply chain is broken. I have been waiting since May for a single item that is back ordered. Of course there is inflation.

The repubs do not have a plan to lesson inflation. They have ideals and platitudes.
God you people can't be helped. That's why you must be thoroughly defeated.

He is going to screw the repubs so bad when they try to nominate desantis for 2024. Remember...it is all about trump...I don't care about the repubs or the GOP or the country. If he cannot get the nomination in 2024. nobody is going to get it.

That's Trump. He's so predictable.

God you people can't be helped. That's why you must be thoroughly defeated.
Ya know Death Angel, typically my response to any poster, regardless of which poster, who uses the phrase “you people” I would be tempted to use a thumbs down (although I’ve never done so there’s room for a first)… but there is so much truth to your words I am definitely giving it a thumbs up. Spot on.

That's Trump. He's so predictable.
So right. After Biden won...everyone was afraid and asking...."What will trump do that can mess this up?"

I am like...."What can he do?"

I totally underestimated his evil.

-J6
-Fake Electors.
-The mobilization of white supremacist.
-The unashamed promotion of the biggest Lie ever told in this country.
-The promotion of Qanon conspiracies.

trump is a cancer on this country....and on all democracies in the world.

Why Trump isn't senile. No sins of dementia.
WOW.

Trump's speeches are like following bumper cars of words.

July 5 2018
“They never say I’m a great speaker,” Trump bellowed, pointing at the media attending the rally. “Why the hell do so many people come? It’s got to be something. I guess they like my policy?”

“I have broken more Elton John records, he seems to have a lot of records. And I, by the way, I don’t have a musical instrument.
I don’t have a guitar or an organ. No organ. Elton has an organ. And lots of other people helping. No we’ve broken a lot of records. We’ve broken virtually every record.

Because you know, look I only need this space. They need much more room. For basketball, for hockey and all of the sports, they need a lot of room. We don’t need it. We have people in that space.

So we break all of these records. Really we do it without like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth.
Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.”

And the economy improved under his leadership.
For corporations it did.
Everyone else, not so much.

December 24 2017
President Donald Trump told friends at his lavish Mar-a-Lago club “you all just got a lot richer” after the passage of his tax cut legislation.
Trump reportedly made the remark during dinner on Friday at the exclusive Florida resort, where initiation fees cost $200,000, just hours after he signed the bill into law. Asked for comment by CBS News, the White House on Saturday stood by its claims that the legislation would benefit the middle class.

October 22 2018
Nearly one year after he signed the Republican tax cuts into law, President Donald Trump has now repeatedly floated another round of tax cuts -- this one just for middle-income Americans, he claims -- just two weeks from the midterm elections.

“We’re putting in a resolution sometime in the next week-and-a-half, or two weeks,” he told reporters as he left for a campaign rally in Texas.

Trump said the proposal would aim to give “a middle-income tax reduction of about 10 percent. We're doing it now for middle income people. This is not for businesses."

"We will do the vote after the election," Trump said

Can you say the same about your choice?

• Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis is refusing to bend a knee to Donald Trump and says backing him in the 2024 election 'is too much to ask'
  • The governor, a once-loyal member of trump's court, has criticized Trump to his inner circle as the ex-president continued to take aim at him
  • Trump is said to have been trashing DeSantis in private, calling the Florida governor an ingrate with a 'dull personality'
  • DeSantis reportedly blasted back at Trump's criticisms, accusing him of being 'uncharacteristically out of step with the hard-line elements of his party's base'
  • He also said his biggest regret in office is not having 'been much louder' in speaking out against Trump's coronavirus pandemic response
  • The two are among the most popular Republican figures in the country as Trump and potentially DeSantis eye a presidential run in 2024
  • Conservatives also say the pair are 'the two most important leaders in the Republican Party'

Will trump let Dull DeSantis run in 2024?
Realistically I think DeSantis has a better chance of winning in 2024. He is like the new, improved version of Trump. Still a fighter but not as obnoxious.

The democrats have done their best to destroy Trump but he is still standing. Unfortunately he is very polarizing and you either hate or love him.

Perhaps the democrats have a couple more tactics they can use to stop Trump from running but if they do use them they might find they would have been better off to let Trump run.

Again, and then again, everything you babble is incorrect. Only stupid, brainless lemmings believe any of the propaganda that says our woes are because of global disarray. I have a brain and remember just a short while back what gas prices were and why, what the inflation was and why, how illegal flow was being curtailed and why, and who allowed more deaths due to Covid than Trump in a much shorter time. You kooks are screwed this time without the massive fake ballot scam and in just a few weeks you commies will not control Congress anymore...and thats just the start wacko.

So right. After Biden won...everyone was afraid and asking...."What will trump do that can mess this up?"

I am like...."What can he do?"

I totally underestimated his evil.

-J6
-Fake Electors.
-The mobilization of white supremacist.
-The unashamed promotion of the biggest Lie ever told in this country.
-The promotion of Qanon conspiracies.

trump is a cancer on this country....and on all democracies in the world.
No, Dimmers are the cancer and Trump is the surgeon who cuts out the TDS tumors and restores America to greatness.

WOW.

Trump's speeches are like following bumper cars of words.

July 5 2018
“They never say I’m a great speaker,” Trump bellowed, pointing at the media attending the rally. “Why the hell do so many people come? It’s got to be something. I guess they like my policy?”

“I have broken more Elton John records, he seems to have a lot of records. And I, by the way, I don’t have a musical instrument.
I don’t have a guitar or an organ. No organ. Elton has an organ. And lots of other people helping. No we’ve broken a lot of records. We’ve broken virtually every record.

Because you know, look I only need this space. They need much more room. For basketball, for hockey and all of the sports, they need a lot of room. We don’t need it. We have people in that space.

So we break all of these records. Really we do it without like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth.
Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.”

For corporations it did.
Everyone else, not so much.

December 24 2017
President Donald Trump told friends at his lavish Mar-a-Lago club “you all just got a lot richer” after the passage of his tax cut legislation.
Trump reportedly made the remark during dinner on Friday at the exclusive Florida resort, where initiation fees cost $200,000, just hours after he signed the bill into law. Asked for comment by CBS News, the White House on Saturday stood by its claims that the legislation would benefit the middle class.

October 22 2018
Nearly one year after he signed the Republican tax cuts into law, President Donald Trump has now repeatedly floated another round of tax cuts -- this one just for middle-income Americans, he claims -- just two weeks from the midterm elections.

“We’re putting in a resolution sometime in the next week-and-a-half, or two weeks,” he told reporters as he left for a campaign rally in Texas.

Trump said the proposal would aim to give “a middle-income tax reduction of about 10 percent. We're doing it now for middle income people. This is not for businesses."

"We will do the vote after the election," Trump said
trump is an incompetent idiot.

Forum List

Back