DeSantis Tests the Antiwar Waters for Support.

I think Congress is lazy and they should have had at the very least an outline of a bill before they even took the house.

Now they sit at home claiming to be to busy?

I guess all we can do is sit and wait.
Congressmen and women are representatives they must spend a certain amount of time in their districts in order to represent their constituents... they don't go home and do nothing... they have meetings and fund raising to attend to....

Congressmen and women are representatives they must spend a certain amount of time in their districts in order to represent their constituents... they don't go home and do nothing... they have meetings and fund raising to attend to....
I understand that.

Again, this should have been worked on before the last election. They have been talking about it for a couple years now.

I haven't even heard of any committee working on it. Have you?

I understand that.

Again, this should have been worked on before the last election. They have been talking about it for a couple years now.

I haven't even heard of any committee working on it. Have you?
The dems had the entire government in their hands for Biden's first two years of his presidency and the last two years of Trump's.... they didn't hold one single session on anything other than Trump's impeachment or potential so called crimes... this is where the phrase TDS came from... so intent on getting revenge on Trump to do the people's business....

I would love to put every congressman and woman from both parties on a lie detector and ask them one thing... do you care more about money and power or do you care more about the nation....
Now that would be very interesting....
We should come together people.... fast... or we will be in deep shit....

I would love to put every congressman and woman from both parties on a lie detector and ask them one thing... do you care more about money and power or do you care more about the nation....
Now that would be very interesting....
We should come together people.... fast... or we will be in deep shit....
I was hoping that you would offer a conclusion on who if anybody will own the antiwar agenda? Will Trump pick up on DeSantis's comment as stated in the link?

Or will he let it go as a nothing-burger?

Trump has already taken a stand on Ukraine... he said it should have never started
Oh wow. Must have taken him a while to come up with that stroke of genius.
Trump will stop all payments and weapons sent to Ukraine and he will make a deal with Putin he can not refuse
How’s that going to work? Trump stops weapons I Ukraine and in exchange, Putin gets to take over Ukraine. Yeah, he can no refuse that.

I was hoping that you would offer a conclusion on who if anybody will own the antiwar agenda? Will Trump pick up on DeSantis's comment as stated in the link?

Or will he let it go as a nothing-burger?
Ukraine has lost over 250,000 lives.. they are losing... Biden supplies them enough weaponry to sustain the war but not enough to win it....
Biden is Ukraine's worst enemy aside from Russia....
This must come to an end... tables and chairs and very smart people need to bring this to an end... not more weapons....
To continue to support the current situation is evil.... civilians are dying everyday as we sit here and argue with each other....
So any politician including Trump or DeSantis who supports this continued waste of resources will never get my vote....

You are a silly child....
Nah. Use your head for once.

Ukraine is dependent on western nations for the supply of money and arms. Without that, it would have lost long ago.

If Trump announces that’s over, why would Russia feel compelled to compromise?

Nah. Use your head for once.

Ukraine is dependent on western nations for the supply of money and arms. Without that, it would have lost long ago.

If Trump announces that’s over, why would Russia feel compelled to compromise?
Trump would bring both sides together and talks would begin... Ukraine has lost over 250,000 lives and they can't gain any ground and hold it for very long... the war is over but the people making bank on it are reluctant to admit this... greed wins every time all the time...

Ukraine has lost over 250,000 lives.. they are losing... Biden supplies them enough weaponry to sustain the war but not enough to win it....
Biden is Ukraine's worst enemy aside from Russia....
This must come to an end... tables and chairs and very smart people need to bring this to an end... not more weapons....
To continue to support the current situation is evil.... civilians are dying everyday as we sit here and argue with each other....
So any politician including Trump or DeSantis who supports this continued waste of resources will never get my vote....

(my bolding) Yeah I figured that about you but that's not the question.

Who, if any politician, is going to try to own the growing antiwar movement?

So far Trump is the most vocal anti war candidate....
Biden and any other pro war in Ukraine US politician is Ukraine's worst enemy aside from Russia....

Millions of refugees and people impoverished. For nothing. For the well connected. The rich and the powerful.

Trump would bring both sides together and talks would begin... Ukraine has lost over 250,000 lives and they can't gain any ground and hold it for very long... the war is over but the people making bank on it are reluctant to admit this... greed wins every time all the time...
Why would Russia compromise?

Why would Russia compromise?
This war is costing a lot on both sides... Russia didn't start this war for the fun of it... they have grievances... and those grievances can be worked out if we try... Biden won't even try he just keeps sending them weapons that are ending up in our enemies hands all over the world... and enriching the military industrial complex...

We are not at war
Burrowing%20Owl%20SERIOUSLY-S.jpg

The dems had the entire government in their hands for Biden's first two years of his presidency and the last two years of Trump's.... they didn't hold one single session on anything other than Trump's impeachment or potential so called crimes... this is where the phrase TDS came from... so intent on getting revenge on Trump to do the people's business....
I didn't bring up Trump.

Does Trump live rent free in your head? You seem a little obsessed.

Forum List

Back