Desantis suing CDC for economic damages to florida businesses.

Bwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhahahaha DeSantis is an idiot one step lower than Trump and that's as low as it gets
Why because he understands state's rights and thinks his citizens should be governed by the Constitiution vs the whims of politicians and media. He is exactly what this country needs.
your wasting time talking to this troll and his sock puppet he has used on this thread. by the way funny how bravedumbass is just NOW taking the time to troll over posts i said over a week ago,the langley shill trying to laugh off those facts he cant counter from OVER a WEEK AGO,what a fucking idiot dumbass as always.

The shills from Langley sure are out in full force as always,this thread fits your boss worried the way they
He says we have everything. This guy would be the greatest president sense Kennedy if he got elected.I really think he would try and and do what kennedy also tried to do get rid of the of the fed and CIA the fact he is really looking out for the people of Florida suing the CDC for what they did to florida businesses.

I think he would be the first president sense kennedy who would serve the peole instead of the corporations. Thats why the elite will go out of their way to make sure he does not get elected though.

First, DuhDumbass is a complete moron.
He'll be lucky if he doesn't join Trump in the slammer over the next 2 years.

Now,
WONDERFUL. Does that mean the families of those who died from COVID after DuhDumbass routed the vaccine get to sue DuhDumbass for the loss of their relatives?

whatever you say Langley shill.go fart in someones elses thread,THIS thread is for adults.

Believe me ye of tiny brain.
I could shit a giant load on this thread and it would do nothing by raise the intellectual level.
But tell me Cap'n Wallywhacker
Where do you expect this to go?
You do understand (and by that I mean I doubt you understand) that he is suing TRUMP'S CDC?
That the CDC did NOTHING without TRUMP'S APPROVAL.
Now, If I'm a lawyer at the CDC and this thing goes beyond getting laughed out of court,
I'm bringing TRUMP PERSONALLY in as a codefendant.
Get him in there and DEPOSE the Cheeto.

But, hey, I'm rooting for you. Love to see Trump's deposition video.

Post # 45 still stands,go away shill.this thread is for patriotic Americans,not for trump commie loving America haters.

Go back and read your garbage.
CIA's not going to waste a sheet of toilet paper on a moron like you when they have bigger morons to fry.

your trolling is tiresome cia shill.

Bwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhahahaha DeSantis is an idiot one step lower than Trump and that's as low as it gets
Why because he understands state's rights and thinks his citizens should be governed by the Constitiution vs the whims of politicians and media. He is exactly what this country needs.
Because he's a lying scum and a divider instead of a uniter

The shills from Langley sure are out in full force as always,this thread fits your boss worried the way they
He says we have everything. This guy would be the greatest president sense Kennedy if he got elected.I really think he would try and and do what kennedy also tried to do get rid of the of the fed and CIA the fact he is really looking out for the people of Florida suing the CDC for what they did to florida businesses.

I think he would be the first president sense kennedy who would serve the peole instead of the corporations. Thats why the elite will go out of their way to make sure he does not get elected though.

Now,
WONDERFUL. Does that mean the families of those who died from COVID after DuhDumbass routed the vaccine get to sue DuhDumbass for the loss of their relatives?

whatever you say Langley shill.go fart in someones elses thread,THIS thread is for adults.

I could shit a giant load on this thread and it would do nothing by raise the intellectual level.
You do understand (and by that I mean I doubt you understand) that he is suing TRUMP'S CDC?
Now, If I'm a lawyer at the CDC and this thing goes beyond getting laughed out of court,

Post # 45 still stands,go away shill.this thread is for patriotic Americans,not for trump commie loving America haters.

CIA's not going to waste a sheet of toilet paper on a moron like you when they have bigger morons to fry.

Now,

Awwwwww
Is hims upset that the big bad Dado spanked him again?
Hims is only some widdle internet troll.
Hims isn't smart enough to debate the Dado
So hims gets his ginourmous ass whacked every time he opens his mouth.
An intelligent person would learn and walk away.
Tiny minded "conservatives" don't have the luxury of intelligence
So dropping their pants and crapping in their tighty whiteys is the best they got.

Only the resident trolls of usmb liked this post no surprisingly on another fellow resident troll. :abgg2q.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:And two more farts from the troll shills from Langley after icebergs post. :banana:

:thankusmile::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Yeah none of these dumbass trolls like him get that.

For all the patriots that have posted here and told these shills from Langley off well done,for you guys as I said from the very beginning in the op Desantis would be the greatest president sense our last great president kennedy,he is really looking out for the people in Florida instead of the corporations and bankers,I can’t ever remember a president doing that sense kennedy.I mean he is doing what none of the other politicians are doing or even our corrupt congress,going after big tech censorship and now the evil and corrupt cdc. :banana: The lamestream media is not reporting this but there are parts in Europe where they are suing the cdc but not here in the good old corrupt USA,no sir.that is until NOW thanks to patriot Ron Desantis.:banana::yes_text12::thup: Thank you Ron.:thup: The resident trolls of usmb thst put a laughing smiley or thumbs down in my op can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls you are.:auiqs.jpg::abgg2q.jpg: Oh and I am not going to take the bait of your juvenile posts of how Desantis is a horrible governor and all that crap so your childish babble is going to fall on deaf ears from me,I am not going to read the posts of the trolls thst reply to this and I know who you all are.you all have exposed yourselves you America haters.:fu:

Last edited:
Why wouldn’t florida businesses sue Desantis for economic damages?
Because Florida Businesses have been open since Jun of last year, dumbass....Must suck to be you.

andaronjim i assume this photo was from last year sense there are people outside wearing masks? If it is recently from this year,then they are paranoid sheep taken in by the CIaa controlled media that’s for sure.

Haha, you couldnt formulate a real counter argument because, you are a weak debater. :laugh:

8adaef2fc7827f78269e8d3edbf342c9.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back