DeSantis revokes licenses on places that house illegals flown into FL by biden

If by “he” you mean me… then you are barking up the wrong tree. What I “care” about is irrelevant. I’m presenting an argument and a different point of view. When people go personal like you just did it just shows that they can’t debate the topic at hand.
you mean like calling desantis "ronnie" personal?

or saying if Biden did it, it's legal when he's lost most every court action since taking office?

you mean by then removing authority and legalities used in Biden's d3fense and going for heartstrings to attack desantis?

SOS same old shit

Last edited:
Thanks... Professionally done. He has a habit of contradicting himself when trying every option he can think of in order to fight for Biden and his lackey's. I don't think for one second that he gives a crap about these shelter's, but I do think that he will do and say anything to support the crazies in charge. Maybe I'm wrong about his concerns, but probably not.
his "logic" is very circular and defensive while he tries to portray it as unbiased. when he eventually crashes into himself, he makes it very personal and attacks.

all "by the book" for Biden and all "those mean people suck" for anyone fighting this insanity.

but you know all this already. :)

you mean like calling desantis "ronnie" personal?

or saying if Biden did it, it's legal when he's lost most every court action since taking office?

you mean by then removing authority and legalities used in Biden's defense and going for heartstrings to attack Desantis?

SOS same old shit
Absolutely. Great response.

He isn't going to do anything.
Well I do know this. I live in Florida and only wear a mask when I go to a doctor’s office. This does help make the free state of Florida a better place to live than the much stricter blue states.

Currently Florida is the 4th lowest state in the country on new COVID hospitalization rates.

Well I do know this. I live in Florida and only wear a mask when I go to a doctor’s office. This does help make the free state of Florida a better place to live than the much stricter blue states.

Currently Florida is the 4th lowest state in the country on new COVID hospitalization rates.

That's fine but it really has nothing to do with what I said.

This is called semi-hard ball. If he wanted to play hardball, he'd raid those facilities and deport anyone who could not provide proof of citizenship.
can he legally do that?

you'd think so.... but things are a bit 'different' of late..

Desantis thwarts anyone who doesn't follow his conspiracy theories. He even threatened university scientists with their jobs if they published their research or appeared as an expert witness if they didn't agree with his batshit crazy ideas.
everything libs don't like is "bat sh**"

yawn

get some original material

Yeah, no one wants those crackpot left wing weirdos mucking up the place with their nonsense. Im glad he is a man who doesnt suffer fools.
lots of fools to suffer!!!!!!!

Are ther really as many unthinking, clueless, can't think... living in a fantasy world... Americans so called.. as there seem to be ?

or is it just that the "top" is hard blue

and the little people have been robbed of their voice... and freedoms...?

Desantis thwarts anyone who doesn't follow his conspiracy theories. He even threatened university scientists with their jobs if they published their research or appeared as an expert witness if they didn't agree with his batshit crazy ideas.
You mean like you must be vaccinated to set o anything at all batshit crazy ideas?

That's fine but it really has nothing to do with what I said.
You said, “He isn't going to do anything.”

I was pointing out that DeSantis has done a lot. He may well do a lot more.

Time will tell.

did u know that clean masks worn 4-5 hours showed under a microscope

staph germs
strep germs
and the bacteria that causes pneumonia?

nice stuff to have up against our facess all the time... breathing it in...

blue state elites don't care... they wish we would all die anyhow...

except then they would go to get their lattes and there wouldn't be any schmucky little person barista to serve it to them... wahhhhhhhhhhh

or they'd have to wait an hour for it

wahhhhhhhhhhhhh

You would hard pressed to find something the trump party supports that isn't batshit crazy. That's your fault. Not mine.
no, you just imbibe whatever cnn and co tell you thinking its real news

you don't knoww all t he good thingss Trump did for this country bc too busy watching LIES

with liberals:

it's Jim Jones and the kool aid all over again

You mean like you must be vaccinated to set o anything at all batshit crazy ideas?
If you can infect me or my loved ones, you need to wear a mask. Fuck you if you don't like it. Not sure what that has to do with Desantis' efforts to withhold free speech from professors, though.

did u know that clean masks worn 4-5 hours showed under a microscope

staph germs
strep germs
and the bacteria that causes pneumonia?

nice stuff to have up against our facess all the time... breathing it in...

blue state elites don't care... they wish we would all die anyhow...

except then they would go to get their lattes and there wouldn't be any schmucky little person barista to serve it to them... wahhhhhhhhhhh

or they'd have to wait an hour for it

wahhhhhhhhhhhhh
No, I wasn’t aware of that but it doesn’t surprise me in the least.

I also agree that it looks like the democrats want to kill off people, especially old people. Governor Cuomo and the nursing home deaths are an example.

no, you just imbibe whatever cnn and co tell you thinking its real news

you don't knoww all t he good thingss Trump did for this country bc too busy watching LIES

with liberals:

it's Jim Jones and the kool aid all over again
Yep. Lots of similarities between Jim Jones and trump. In both cases, their followers willfully disconnected from reality to accept the lies of their spiritual leader.

Forum List

Back