Desantis Orders Investigation of Drag Show and Children

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are being investigated for showing their genitals, sexualizing children stories and selling alcohol in front of children.
But the usual freaks of nature come here to defend, deflect and gaslight for it.

One thing about these threads is that they draw the pedophiles, groomers, and their allies out into the open, don't they?

I love how these warriors for children are deterred by simple board rules. 😆

No guy, we don't know what's wrong with it because you're too much of a pussy to say it. 😆

I don't need to say it.

It is quite obvious enough what you are.

But if I come out and say it, you'll go crying to the mods, who will punish me for telling the obvious truth.

Your kind hide behind censorship.

I don't need to say it.

But if I come out and say it, you'll go crying to the mods, who will punish me for telling the obvious truth.

While you hide behind a thin screen of words~
An inadequate screen at that.

.Some people are such cowards in real life that the only way they can feel like real people is by fantasizing about abusing childen [sic] and pretending to smack folks around online from a safe distance.
The poster you're addressing is the finest illustration I have ever seen of this kind of coward.

There are a few much more vivid examples on this forum.

Even a few among the moderators.

I don't need to say it.

So you frequent an establishment that protects that sort of thing? What does that say about you? I know that if I really felt a place allowed child molesters space to advocate for those beliefs I wouldn't be constantly going back there.

These banal assholes can't talk about a subject without trying to insult and insinuate their false notions of truth. The drag shows seem to scare kids less than the clowns from a circus.
Another example of a leftist freak gas lighting for mentally ill grown men supposedly flashing their peckers and fake tits in front of kids.

Another example of a leftist freak gas lighting for mentally ill grown men flashing their peckers and fake tits in front of kids.
If they were breaking the law I could see yer point, yet there is no law forbidding the practice. But your use of genitalia instead of a real subject we might think you are a Freak between the sheets.

Then why did you include it in yer statement?
Most states have laws about kids and alcohol. TN has laws for smoking.
FL has laws that licensed alcohol sellers cant do it when kids are around.
Its not simply "parents buying alcoohol in front of their kids" like at the Shell station, dumbass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back