Desantis Orders Investigation of Drag Show and Children

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fck off. I mean really, every thread you're involved in dissolves into a shit show.

Let the investigation play out. In the meantime? Gfy
Your arguments always start off as shit shows, that's really a you issue before its a me issue. Also...

https://www.nbcnews.com/nbc-out/out-politics-and-policy/florida-gov-ron-desantis-files-complaint-miami-drag-show-rcna40438

It alleges that a “nearly nude dancer was filmed parading a young girl through the audience” on or about July 3 and that the video ignited public outrage.

“The video shows what appears to be a transgender dancer leading a young girl by the hand and walking through Respondent’s dining area,” the complaint states. “The dancer’s buttocks were fully exposed, and his ‘g-string’-style bikini bottom was stuffed with dollar bills — a practice that is commonly known to occur at strip clubs. The dancer’s breasts — unmistakably female in appearance — were also fully exposed except for the nipple and areola, which were covered with adhesive ‘pasties.’”

Sounds like basic south beach attire to me. Is DeSantis going to start arresting people bringing their children to the beach too? 😆

Your arguments always start off as shit shows, that's really a you issue before its a me issue. Also...

https://www.nbcnews.com/nbc-out/out-politics-and-policy/florida-gov-ron-desantis-files-complaint-miami-drag-show-rcna40438

It alleges that a “nearly nude dancer was filmed parading a young girl through the audience” on or about July 3 and that the video ignited public outrage.

“The video shows what appears to be a transgender dancer leading a young girl by the hand and walking through Respondent’s dining area,” the complaint states. “The dancer’s buttocks were fully exposed, and his ‘g-string’-style bikini bottom was stuffed with dollar bills — a practice that is commonly known to occur at strip clubs. The dancer’s breasts — unmistakably female in appearance — were also fully exposed except for the nipple and areola, which were covered with adhesive ‘pasties.’”

Sounds like basic south beach attire to me. Is DeSantis going to start arresting people bringing their children to the beach too? 😆

That's nice.... now fck off.

Fcking left loon news is just that.

Stop annoying me

And your such a partisan twat that you actually think someone was advertising and putting on sex shows in front of children in the middle of Miami hot spots. That's how completely clueless you are. 😄
Whats advertized on the program isnt always what the children get

1672224019529.jpeg

That's nice.... now fck off.

Fcking left loon news is just that.

Stop annoying me
I know addressing the topic in a way that doesn't agree with you sensitive little bitches hurts your feelings but that's too fucking bad. Maybe don't open your mouth then. Walking around in a g-string and pasties might aggrevate your angina but a lack of modesty isn't the same as a sex act you hilarious Snowflakes. 😆

Whats advertized on the program isnt always what the children get

View attachment 742661
And what white wingers claim isn't what necessarily happened. Just because a white winger photo copied a black bar there doesn't mean that person was actually nude under the skirt. I take white wing news with a giant grain of salt until I get a link from a reputable news organization.

And what white wingers claim isn't what necessarily happened. Just because a white winger photo copied a black bar there doesn't mean that person was actually nude under the skirt. I take white wing news with a giant grain of salt until I get a link from a reputable news organization.
You are really clawing for a response at this point when you have to play the race card

Wow! I have this person on ignore. It's the only one responding with what I assume to be the pro child grooming position. Why is that?

When you play the race card it means your argument is on its last legs
Does it? My argument is that your non linked story is shit. Me identifying it as part of white wing media is ancillary to you not being able to produce a link from a credible news site or a link from any site.

Does it? My argument is that your non linked story is shit. Me identifying it as part of white wing media is ancillary to you not being able to produce a link from a credible news site or a link from any site.
Whats wrong with the story?

DeSantis is going to investigate the perverts to see if they broke any laws

Whats wrong with the story?

DeSantis is going to investigate the perverts to see if they broke any laws

Fox News is credible
I was talking about that story you posted an image of a someone supposedly flashing children. You have no link for that. DeSantis is investigating parents taking their children to a show where performers were dressed like half the women on south beach. Is he going to start arresting parents for taking their children to the beach where they might see an ass cheek or titty? 😆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back