Desantis Orders Investigation of Drag Show and Children

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't use the shut-the-fuck-up cage very much, but that poster is ignored permanently. It never has anything valuable to say beyond smarmy racism and classless pseudo-intellectual masturbation. Useless.

Not like this contribution to the topic. 😆

Irony is lost on these morons.

Is this going to be like his voting investigation squad?

He's going to hire some drag show performers and sneak in some kids and then arrest the performers and crow about what he did?

I wonder if he will have to go out of state to find some? Maybe bring them in from one of the Myrtle Beach shows?

Good grief.

You really are fckn stupid. You're bemoaning because an investigation was ordered to see if child molesters performed sex acts in front of children .

Think hard you stupid sob
Trannies are not child molesters, dancing is not a sex act...this is just a headline grabbing stunt..aimed precisely at you and your ilk.
As it so happens, I'm against the current trend of Drag Queen this and Drag Queen that..since I see it as egregious virtue signaling--however, I have no need to demonize people with false and malicious accusations of child molesting and grooming.
But I guess that's your thing eh? If someone is against your agenda...smear them? I note that whenever someone opposes your view in a thread like this, you insinuate that they too, may be a child molester or groomer.
This makes you a lying piece of shit..just saying.

Trannies are not child molesters, dancing is not a sex act...this is just a headline grabbing stunt..aimed precisely at you and your ilk.
As it so happens, I'm against the current trend of Drag Queen this and Drag Queen that..since I see it as egregious virtue signaling--however, I have no need to demonize people with false and malicious accusations of child molesting and grooming.
But I guess that's your thing eh? If someone is against your agenda...smear them? I note that whenever someone opposes your view in a thread like this, you insinuate that they too, may be a child molester or groomer.
This makes you a lying piece of shit..just saying.

You are transparent.

Just stop. You go to threads and spout BS for attention. You're Fckn stupid.

Children should never be exposed to this. Never

Anyone who thinks that exposing children to this filth is acceptable is much, much, much worse than merely stupid.

It's against the rules on this forum to come out and say it, but everyone knows what is wrong with any such creature that would defend this.

Anyone who thinks that exposing children to this filth is acceptable is much, much, much worse than merely stupid.

It's against the rules on this forum to come out and say it, but everyone knows what is wrong with any such creature that would defend this.
Yes, it's called freedom and liberty as long as someone's rights are not violated.

They are being investigated for showing their genitals, sexualizing children stories and selling alcohol in front of children.
But the usual freaks of nature come here to defend, deflect and gaslight for it.

I love how these warriors for children are deterred by simple board rules. 😆

No guy, we don't know what's wrong with it because you're too much of a pussy to say it. 😆

No, you're the one cheerleading for perverts that go after children, you sick fuck.

Some people are such cowards in real life that the only way they can feel like real people is by fantasizing about abusing childen and pretending to smack folks around online from a safe distance.

The poster you're addressing is the finest illustration I have ever seen of this kind of coward.

No, you're the one cheerleading for perverts that go after children, you sick fuck.
You're the one who seems to be going after other people's children. Are any of the parents who attended this event with the children alleging any misconduct?

They are being investigated for showing their genitals, sexualizing children stories and selling alcohol in front of children.
But the usual freaks of nature come here to defend, deflect and gaslight for it.
I can't think of a state that doesn't allow parents to buy alcohol in front of their kids.

Some people are such cowards in real life that the only way they can feel like real people is by fantasizing about abusing childen and pretending to smack folks around online from a safe distance.

The poster you're addressing is the finest illustration I have ever seen of this kind of coward.

Don't you have me on ignore? You're even a coward on the internet. 😆

Does it? My argument is that your non linked story is shit. Me identifying it as part of white wing media is ancillary to you not being able to produce a link from a credible news site or a link from any site.
For comparison regarding DeSantis, here's an excellent clip from an excellent source and political biography:
The unstated premise of DeSantis’s approach was that there was little point in trying to attract Democratic or even moderate voters; if he got his loyalists outraged enough, they would come to the polls in sufficient numbers for him to win. Stuart Stevens, an adviser to Mitt Romney’s Presidential campaign in 2012, told me that Republican leaders have made a calculated choice in recent decades. As their reliable cadre of white voters shrank, they realized that they could either try to attract more minorities or try to motivate white citizens who rarely voted by tapping their racial insecurities. When Romney ran, he rejected the latter strategy, Stevens told me. Then came Trump, who embraced it and won. “The G.O.P. has become a white-grievance party,” Stevens said.

DeSantis, he believes, is following the Trump playbook. “To me, Ron DeSantis is a fairly run-of-the-mill politician who will do anything to get elected,” he said. “The problem is what the Party has become. It’s a race to the bottom.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back