DeSantis, Newsom debate predictions ..

who will win the debate ?

• Newsom

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • DeSantis

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • no one it will devolve into a childish name calling disaster .

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • doesnt matter Trump and Biden will be the nominees .

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
Wow Newsome won’t answer a question.. straight into rehearsed angry lying, he’s really pissed off

Newsome filibusters the immigration threat question for 5 minutes, then says DeSantis “won’t answer the question”

This guy is diabolically a snake tongued liar, gaslighting and trolling like a child

Last edited:
Blah....All this really does is demonstrate the divide in the country. Half will agree with DeSantis and the other half will side with Newsome. Facts are irrelevant. It's like trying to wrap a rubber band around cottage cheese.

Reminds me of this:

I would love to see an unbiased fact check of this debate.. Newsom would be off the charts

My god Newsome is a slick SOB. He hasn't answered one of the questions that has been asked. he is running away from his record of failure.

If he is the best the Democrats can come up with then we Americans have nothing to worry about.

1701400057901.png

My god Newsome is a slick SOB. He hasn't answered one of the questions that has been asked. he is running away from his record of failure.

If he is the best the Democrats can come up with then we Americans have nothing to worry about.
Hannity: “here’s facts that say your state is far worse than Florida”

Newsom: “actually, we are far better and Florida is WAY worse.”

All night long

Forum List

Back