DeSantis moves to fix liberal college in Florida

Sure. Start inserting the hand of "just and righteous" government oversight into learning institutions...wait..isn't that what you members of Alt-Right Nation accuse the other side of doing? :)

This will not end well for Stillson. If Trump doesn't get him, the people of Florida will. Only so many times you can taunt the King Cobra without getting bitten. :auiqs.jpg:
um don’t we already have govt oversight of schools? we have dept of education do we not? we have public schools? heck we had the dems take over rhe student loan industry for goodness sake…so why can’t the gop play along too?

Do you have some titles? I find your claim insane.
“Gender Queer” and “Lawn Boy.” I find it insane that any school or school board in the USA would fight to keep these in their libraries. Their justification is that it helps youths identify with who they are sexually but they are explicit groomer books.

I can’t speak whether these books have been in Florida, but they are in school systems within 30 miles of the US Capitol; and, like I said, the fact they are in any school system in the US is a disgrace and insane.

What's wrong Struth? Are you scared children are going to learn History instead of His-Story.
“his history?” who’s his?

if you knew anything about history, you’d know we have had govt oversight of education for decades as i highlighted for you.

“his history?” who’s his?

if you knew anything about history, you’d know we have had govt oversight of education for decades as i highlighted for you.
White folks his story, since the schools were integrated I doubt if you were around for that, I was. The curriculum that was taught in black schools was ditched for his story.

White folks his story, since the schools were integrated I doubt if you were around for that, I was. The curriculum that was taught in black schools was ditched for his story.
who’s “his”?

not surprised you long for the days of “black schools” since your plantation boss joey xiden opposed enforcing brown v board of education…out of racial jungle.

here is a hint though…math, english, science…doesn’t matter your race…but maybe joey xiden didn’t want you to know that

who’s “his”?

not surprised you long for the days of “black schools” since your plantation boss joey xiden opposed enforcing brown v board of education…out of racial jungle.

here is a hint though…math, english, science…doesn’t matter your race…but maybe joey xiden didn’t want you to know that
Democrats and Liberals are always pointing to how the rest of the world views us when we are a “laughing stock” because Republicans are in charge.

I am sure China, Russia, and India are laughing their asses off as math, science, writing, and critical thinking capacities plummet in the US as we debate CRT in schools.

Who sets the curriculum? Native Americans.
We were learning real history when there was black schools, but I know a boot licker wouldn't know that.
Well unfortunately boot licker those aren't the only 3 subjects required in school.

wow, you bastards really hate any views that don't meet your narrow standard. Is this russia or saudi arabia or something?Goddamn.

You people are fascist to the core and can't accept freedom or democracy.
LOL. I can't believe you said that! Really? Exactly what is it that your side does? The very same thing!

Who sets the curriculum? Native Americans.

We were learning real history when there was black schools, but I know a boot licker wouldn't know that.

Well unfortunately boot licker those aren't the only 3 subjects required in school.
1) no…we are the united states…
2) well glad you admit you are a racist like your plantation boss
3) what else should be “required”?

1) no…we are the united states…
Yes, we are in the United States where white folks set the curriculum in these schools.
2) well glad you admit you are a racist like your plantation boss
Glad I am not a boot licking, sell out like you. Why am I a racist, because I want black kids to be taught true history and not His-Story.
3) what else should be “required”?
Did you attend school?

Yes, we are in the United States where white folks set the curriculum in these schools.

Glad I am not a boot licking, sell out like you. Why am I a racist, because I want black kids to be taught true history and not His-Story.

Did you attend school?
1) i am said that you grew up in the world joey xiden wanted…and believe white people did that

2) see 1

3) i did…i have a doctorate degree

Well who set the curriculum in these schools if it wasn't white folks. Please tell us.

I find that hard to believe, but ok. Did you attend school with any black folks?
1) in indian schools? i have no idea that was before our court was formed…who knows what they taught
2) haha yes and white folks…unlike you and your master i believe in a desegregated school

1) in indian schools? i have no idea that was before our court was formed…who knows what they taught.
Schools opened in this country before the country was founded, tell us Struth who set the curriculum. Just can't bring yourself to say White folks, can you.
2) haha yes and white folks…unlike you and your master i believe in a desegregated school
Your silly as hell, doesn't sound like someone with a doctorate degree.

Forum List

Back