desantis mandates Asian American studies after blocking African American classes

It seems Ronnie is not ashamed of his blatant racism. He is going over the edge with his fascism.

The article headline says "while banning courses on 'systemic racism'" and not 'blocking African American classes' as you posted.

And Asian history can teach how 500,000 Chinese slaves died building the great wall of china. And how Mao genocided tens of millions of his own people. Teach about India's continuing ancient caste system that still exists today.

That is not true he didnt blocked "African American studies"... Or Black History month, or reduced the teachings of black contribution or anything like that... Blacks are still and will continue to be overrepresented in studies, in media etc. I think it is positive that he mandates asian teaching, some groups really need more visibility, they are also american.

It says this

The history mandate would require the teaching of Japanese American incarceration in World War II, immigration, citizenship and the “contributions of Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders to American society.” Conversely, the anti-Diversity, Equity and Inclusion bill, effective July 1, will ban the teaching of courses that legislators say “distort significant historical events or include a curriculum that teaches identity politics.” It also bans “theories that systemic racism, sexism, oppression, and privilege are inherent in the institutions of the United States and were created to maintain social, political, and economic inequities.” The bills come after state officials rejected an Advanced Placement African American studies course in January, leading the College Board to water down its framework for the curriculum.

Yeah, a big difference.

You confirm you are a race-baiter as well as a fraud.

It is indeed a big difference, but I can see that nowadays with the current order the blacks feel "hurt" or "attacked" eventhough it doesnt attack them or hurt them at all, and it is hard if you are black to see that this is not wrong or racist, i guess if i were black i would have similar struggles but yes it is a big difference. I guess it is similar as that just 15 years ago i didnt had a smartphone with camera and internet flat rate, but i was happy and it didnt hurt me, but now that i have it and are so used to it i would feel that back then i lacked something, but actually i never did back then.

And Asian history can teach how 500,000 Chinese slaves died building the great wall of china. And how Mao genocided tens of millions of his own people. Teach about India's continuing ancient caste system that still exists today.
That's history. Lessons on da white man be keeping dem darkies down. Ya'll need ya reparations revenge is indoctrination.

The caste system was banned in India in 1948.

Forum List

Back