DeSantis Likes to Call His War on Workers War on Wokeness/For These Same Workers, Hospitals Have Become the New Steel Mills — Minus the Strong Unions

Why do you object to janitors earning more pay?

Average salary $39,478 for a highschool janitor

Meanwhile the average CEO salary in NYC: $510,000 to 1.5M.

No wonder they need a Union.
There were reports a few years ago that the filthy ass Union janitors in NYC were scamming the system for tremendous overtime and nobody gave a shit. Taxpayer pay for that shit. That is what happens when the Democrat filth kisses the ass of the greedy Unions.

Just one of the many reasons so many people have moved out of NYC to a free state like Florida. Our school janitors get paid what they are worth and taxes are lower.

Engineers should make $150K a year, not school janitors.

Yeah, these types fall into the highly paid category as they make more money that many engineers in other parts of the country. Exorbitant pay for the work/skill provided, perpetrated by Unions, is the only reason there isn’t an even bigger discrepancy in salaries among Democrats and Republicans. A non-Union worker making 150k+/yr is by far and away more likely to be a Republican(well known fact which I refuse to post again for you lazy, brain-dead Democrats), as he/she will be a successful professional as opposed to a over paid janitor, garbage truck driver from a Union shop.
The Union filth get away with it because the Democrats kiss their ass so much.

I'm glad I live in a Right to Work State that greatly reduces the ability of the greedy Union assholes to rob the public treasury and then kickback to Democrats.

It is good that DeSantis is doing things to neuter the damaged the Teacher's Unions can do.

Well, he isn’t. There is that. Maybe you should do some research.
SOON to be........convicted, by his own cult.
The irony.

Five Proud Boys plan to subpoena former President Donald Trump as they face seditious conspiracy charges for their role in 2021′s Jan. 6 insurrection.
Other Jan. 6 defendants, however, have said they stormed the U.S. Capitol because they thought it was what Trump wanted, which they believed may have legitimized the riot.

Trump will commit perjury within 5 minutes

The irony.

Five Proud Boys plan to subpoena former President Donald Trump as they face seditious conspiracy charges for their role in 2021′s Jan. 6 insurrection.
Other Jan. 6 defendants, however, have said they stormed the U.S. Capitol because they thought it was what Trump wanted, which they believed may have legitimized the riot.

so you got some odd fantasy…cute

The irony.

So you are saying he isn’t a felon at this time? Gotcha.

You never even looked you, moron.
OR, like most republicans, can't comprehend.

Post 10
What is the difference, between DuhSantis and a union thug?
A union thug went through apprenticeship, to learn a trade.
DuhSantis just got elected with NO experience at governing, yet people hired the wannabe Trumpster, retard.

Post 15
Barack Obama served three terms in the Illinois Senate from 1997 to 2005, when he was elected to the United States Senate. During this part of his career, Obama continued teaching constitutional law part time at the University of Chicago Law School as he had done as a Lecturer from 1992 to 1996, and as a Senior Lecturer from 1996 to 2004.

Harris, the same.
Born in Oakland, California, Harris graduated from Howard University and the University of California, Hastings College of the Law. She began her career in the Alameda County District Attorney's Office, before being recruited to the San Francisco District Attorney's Office and later the City Attorney of San Francisco's office. In 2003, she was elected district attorney of San Francisco. She was elected Attorney General of California in 2010 and re-elected in 2014.

Born in Jacksonville, DeSantis spent most of his childhood in Dunedin, Florida. He graduated from Yale University and Harvard Law School. DeSantis joined the United States Navy in 2004 and was promoted to lieutenant before serving as a legal advisor to SEAL Team One; he was deployed to Iraq in 2007. When he returned to the U.S. a year later, the U.S. Department of Justice appointed DeSantis to serve as a Special Assistant U.S. attorney at the U.S. Attorney's Office in the Middle District of Florida, a position he held until his honorable discharge in 2010.

RETARD.
oh here come the names...typical of a fucking party person,say something assholes like you dont like, get called a name....but good now i can do the same...and im a republican now?....another trait of you die hard assholes....if someone says something you dont like you must be from the other party....why dont you prove that asswipe,prove im a republican....all you are telling me is that you are a die hard fucking party person....and its funny dipshit that you did not mentor desantis time as a rep....that means he governed too at least according to your so called logic....your serve asswipe....

You never even looked you, moron.
OR, like most republicans, can't comprehend.

Post 10
What is the difference, between DuhSantis and a union thug?
A union thug went through apprenticeship, to learn a trade.
DuhSantis just got elected with NO experience at governing, yet people hired the wannabe Trumpster, retard.

Post 15
Barack Obama served three terms in the Illinois Senate from 1997 to 2005, when he was elected to the United States Senate. During this part of his career, Obama continued teaching constitutional law part time at the University of Chicago Law School as he had done as a Lecturer from 1992 to 1996, and as a Senior Lecturer from 1996 to 2004.

Harris, the same.
Born in Oakland, California, Harris graduated from Howard University and the University of California, Hastings College of the Law. She began her career in the Alameda County District Attorney's Office, before being recruited to the San Francisco District Attorney's Office and later the City Attorney of San Francisco's office. In 2003, she was elected district attorney of San Francisco. She was elected Attorney General of California in 2010 and re-elected in 2014.

Born in Jacksonville, DeSantis spent most of his childhood in Dunedin, Florida. He graduated from Yale University and Harvard Law School. DeSantis joined the United States Navy in 2004 and was promoted to lieutenant before serving as a legal advisor to SEAL Team One; he was deployed to Iraq in 2007. When he returned to the U.S. a year later, the U.S. Department of Justice appointed DeSantis to serve as a Special Assistant U.S. attorney at the U.S. Attorney's Office in the Middle District of Florida, a position he held until his honorable discharge in 2010.

RETARD.
DeSantis was a Lt in navy, jag officer, us attorney and a congressman before becoming Gov. He had boat loads of experience…he wasn’t just a community organizer like your messiah obama

According to who?
FOX?
Kids have an opinion, for the most are smart as hell, when they don't act like dumases, when they apply themselves.
I don't see a math teacher interjecting CRT, or whatever that is, into their curriculum, in class.
They do that crap in elective courses, which, I'm sure parent's have a large share in that decision.

Not really, the little queen ruled.
As well as mom, but I did nod as I was supposed to.
Well, as long as YOU don't see a problem, then I guess it's all ok, right?

That's just arrogant, and dumb.

Teachers are working for wages and have every right to unionize in order to protect their common interests. Whether it's negotiating with the government or a private company for higher pay or better work conditions, or more resources on the job. So what you said about American labor or workforce, staying out of politics and not unionizing is quite absurd. Both politics and employers have a significant influence and power over their employees, hence just as employers unionize, employees should also have the right to unionize. Yes, employers also unionize, want a description of how they do it?
I didn't say they shouldn't or couldn't unionize or have their own political and social views but they don't need to be bringing them into the classroom and making that part of the lesson plan. As kids grow up they will make their own decisions on political and social issues and don't need the teachers or the union trying to push them down any one path. The teachers union seems to feel they should have more say in how and what the kids are taught than the parents should thats a disturding mindset and they should not have that much power.

Yes. Let’s emphasize the few bad apples as representative of the whole and demonize the very people we most need. No wonder Florida has 5300 teacher vacancies, leading the nation in the number of vacancies.
Irnoic, that's what you guys do to cops......it's not the teachers, it's the activists (some of which are teachers) that are the problem

Irnoic, that's what you guys do to cops......it's not the teachers, it's the activists (some of which are teachers) that are the problem
I don’t who you mean by “you guys” but I don’t feel that way about police either. The bad apples however, need to be fired, not passed on.

Forum List

Back