DeSantis just dropped out

More of them vote than us friend. It's a fact.
As well as cities decide national elections, not the small towns that surround them.
And cities vote Democrat 5 to 1.
Few will vote for the Biden economy. It's apt to be a Reagan like landslide for Trump! Dem's have two hopes, ABORTING BABIES and doling out $10,000-$40,000 checks for each vote in the form of student loan forgiveness. Biden has already purchased $138 billion worth of student loan forgiveness votes.

I'll catch hell for saying it... but Trump is the best and only chance Biden had to win.
And now it is sealed.
Republicans greatly underestimate the level and purity of hate Democrats have for Trump.
It doesn't matter if Trump was the Son of God himself, they will walk barefoot over broken glass to vote against him.

And another likelihood, is that the Democrats knew this would happen. And left Biden in till others dropped out. And in comes Newsome. Who would have lost against DeSantis. But will beat Trump.

I made this months ago - and I still believe it:

View attachment 891371
You have no one to blame but yourselves. You made Trump possible. You supported him. You loved him. You drove the moderates and real conservatives out in your zest and zeal to silence the RINOs. An entire party cucked and forced to bow and kiss the ring of the man who will be its destruction. No Democrat had the power to make or break Trump. Only Republicans and conservatives could have made that happen.

Step up, take a bow. His political career should have been over the moment he stepped off the golden escalator.
It's not we didn't tell you this day was coming...and there is NOTHING you can do to prevent the carnage in November.

You have no one to blame but yourselves. You made Trump possible. You supported him. You loved him. You drove the moderates and real conservatives out in your zest and zeal to silence the RINOs. An entire party cucked and forced to bow and kiss the ring of the man who will be its destruction. No Democrat had the power to make or break Trump. Only Republicans and conservatives could have made that happen.

Step up, take a bow. His political career should have been over the moment he stepped off the golden escalator.
It's not we didn't tell you this day was coming...and there is NOTHING you can do to prevent the carnage in November.
I didn't vote for him the first round, try again.
When Hillary and Trump ran, I couldn't bring myself to vote for either one. It was the first time in my adult life I didn't vote.
On the other hand - did you vote for Biden? Knowing his mental capacity is severely degraded?
Did you??

Forum List

Back