DeSantis is crumbling at Trump's feet in the polls, down 47-19 to Big Donald up in New Hampshire

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Ron DeSantis voted for the First Step Act and hailed its ‘successes.’ He now calls it ‘the jailbreak bill.' that kind of dishonesty will not win him the primary

It turns out that both Trump and DeSantis can run as a team... I thought they couldn't be from the same state but apparently they can be... so Trump is getting pounded with the idea of a Trump DeSantis ticket... they would be unbeatable if they teamed up.... If this is a possibility we will see Trump begin to lighten up on Ron.... I mean it would be smart to have the Governor of Florida on your side as president anyway.... so I hope Trump is listening....

Ron DeSantis voted for the First Step Act and hailed its ‘successes.’ He now calls it ‘the jailbreak bill.' that kind of dishonesty will not win him the primary

I have no doubt that either or both could make an excellent POTUS, ESPECIALLY AS A PRES/VP TEAM! Unfortunately the folks who rig the elections think just the opposite of my opinion.

Forum List

Back