DeSantis Consistently Fights Conservative Battles And MAGA Continues to Tarnish His Reputation

Sorry, I don't see crap from Fascistbook....It's blocked.

Nonetheless, I sense a major broad brush being whipped out....Also the tool of liberoidal snobs.

She can't find a way in when there's an open door right beside her. She's too focused on a distraction. Her phone.

Feel free to go start your own party.

Take DTMB with you.

Since neither of you has voted for a Republican in decades...it ain't no loss to us.

Good riddance to bitchfesting drama queens.

You sound like you've constantly voted for Republican (instead of actual conservatives). Let's see how that's worked for you.

Since 1980, the GOP has spent almost the same amount of money as the democrats. Have increased the debt ceiling more times than the democrats. Have increased the size and scope of government during every republican administration. Got us involved in or started more wars than the democrats. Have bombed more countries that pose no threat to the US.

They have posed little to no opposition to the democrats. So tell me, what's the GOP got to brag about. And if you're not left leaning, why are you still supporting republicans? Hoping for change, maybe?

My conclusion of the GOP came after decades of being promised that they were going to do something about the debt. That they were going actually put an end to the democrats leftist agenda. And them never following through on their campaign promises. I finally stopped making excuses for them, and decided to hold them accountable.

I supposed some folks reach their limit faster than others.

He was a good candidate when he was being himself....I liked him.

Then the consultants descended on him and he turned into a milquetoast turd.
Consultants get paid big bucks so candidates feel obligated to follow what they say.

Often that does not end up well.

Why try to pretend you are something you are not?

Ron DeSantis routinely proves his conservative credentials not only by fighting battles others won't, but many times winning them. Just this week Disney and the DeSantis governing board reached an agreement in a year's long fight in which he took on the corporation over its "woke" culture, and he also won the state's redistricting case. This is in addition to other battles he's won, including eliminating DEI from universities, abortion restrictions at six weeks, ending squatters rights, all things conservatives have wanted. Yet despite these victories, Donald Trump continues to rip on him during speeches and social media, his minions on social media, like Laura Loomer, et al, continue slandering him, and the so-called conservative media routinely ignores DeSantis's accomplishments, instead focusing on Donald Trump's personal and legal issues as if they are the most important things to have ever happened and are the greatest injustices in human history.

The conservative media and the Republican Party are a joke that is no longer in any way about advancing conservative goals.
Can't fake us out Mr. "Independent".

Can't help but run to Trump's defense in every single thread he's criticized in within minutes of creation, while you claim he's in everyone's head but yours.

Go run along and find something valuable to do with your time.
He is exactly right. You criticize him for calling you out on what you do.

You
You sound like you've constantly voted for Republican (instead of actual conservatives). Let's see how that's worked for you.

Since 1980, the GOP has spent almost the same amount of money as the democrats. Have increased the debt ceiling more times than the democrats. Have increased the size and scope of government during every republican administration. Got us involved in or started more wars than the democrats. Have bombed more countries that pose no threat to the US.

They have posed little to no opposition to the democrats. So tell me, what's the GOP got to brag about. And if you're not left leaning, why are you still supporting republicans? Hoping for change, maybe?

My conclusion of the GOP came after decades of being promised that they were going to do something about the debt. That they were going actually put an end to the democrats leftist agenda. And them never following through on their campaign promises. I finally stopped making excuses for them, and decided to hold them accountable.

I supposed some folks reach their limit faster than others.

So you're strategy...the person who hasn't voted for a Republican in years...is to spend your time trashing the first outsider to win the Presidency in our lifetime to guarantee the Democrats win.

Brilliant...when you yourself are a liberal.

How, is getting the Democrat elected a blow against the leftist agenda?

You're a fraud.

The good economy wasn't Trumps doing. "We the People" did that. It was us who kept things going while Obama was spending all that money, increasing inflation and over inflating the dollar. We're the ones who kept businesses in business, people employed and the economy going.
When Trump came into office, the economy was in the recovery stage. He simply took credit for something we did. And what's worse, his supporters let him take the credit for something we did.

Had Hillary won the election, the results would've been the same because the president doesn't have near as much control over the economy as some give them credit for. They only make it worse by injecting too much money into it. That does make thing look better. But when the bill comes due, (as in 2021, Bidens first year) we get hit again.

All of Biden's spending is going to cause an economic bust, some time during the next presidents term. If it's Trump, who's going to get the blame? It'll be Trump. Even though it was Biden's spending. Just like Biden was to blame for all of Trumps spending and inflation.

P.S. I'm not discounting the effects of covid on the economy. It didn't make things worse. But 90% of Trump & Pelosi's covid spending didn't help the economy. It only made things worse (after Trump left office)
Biden has destroyed the world economy and promoted inflation through leftist policies, such as promoting higher wages, green policies, and others.

Biden has destroyed the world economy and promoted inflation through leftist policies, such as promoting higher wages, green policies, and others.

Are you trying to convince me that Biden is bad? You're a little late to the game. I didn't vote for him in 2020 for that very reason.

You

So you're strategy...the person who hasn't voted for a Republican in years...is to spend your time trashing the first outsider to win the Presidency in our lifetime to guarantee the Democrats win.

Brilliant...when you yourself are a liberal.

How, is getting the Democrat elected a blow against the leftist agenda?

You're a fraud.

Trumps not an outsider. He's life long friends with the Clintons.

My opposition to the GOP is simply because they lean too far left. Trumps record leans too far left. And BY GOD this country needs a party that's going to stand up to the left. They all promise to. Trump promised to. But he failed. Why? Because he's one of them.

I'm getting bashed for stating the facts. And for what seems like I lean too far to the right. FFS, I don't even lean that far right.

Are you trying to convince me that Biden is bad? You're a little late to the game. I didn't vote for him in 2020 for that very reason.
I'm trying to convince you that presidents do have influence over the economy and inflation, more than you mentioned and now you are agreeing with me.

Trumps not an outsider. He's life long friends with the Clintons.

My opposition to the GOP is simply because they lean too far left. Trumps record leans too far left. And BY GOD this country needs a party that's going to stand up to the left. They all promise to. Trump promised to. But he failed. Why? Because he's one of them.

I'm getting bashed for stating the facts. And for what seems like I lean too far to the right. FFS, I don't even lean that far right.
Yes or no...no obfuscation.

Would you rather have Trump or Biden as president in 2025?

No "neither", no "someone else".

It is a 100% binary choice. One or the other is going to be president.

Gun to your head ... which one.

Any answer but 'Trump' or 'Biden' ends your existence on this corporeal plane.

Ready? GO!

I'm trying to convince you that presidents do have influence over the economy and inflation, more than you mentioned and now you are agreeing with me.

Not when they spend as bad or worse than the democrats. The only "influence" that brings is bad.

The government dumps trillions over borrowed money into the economy. A couple years or so later, inflation from all that spending goes up.
And it's "we the people" who struggle to keep our lives and the economy going until wages finally start catching up. How many of these cycles do you have to go though before you realize it's the same damn cycle we've had since Reagan.

A year or two into Trumps presidency, the Biden inflation is really going to hit and it's gonna be on Trumps watch.

Inflation doesn't just fall from the sky the day they sign an omnibus bill into law.

Yes or no...no obfuscation.

Would you rather have Trump or Biden as president in 2025?

Let me see.. A shit sandwich with pickles? Or without?
That's a touch one, since I don't care for either one of them. I'm not so brainwashed that I support the lesser of two evils anymore.
Politicians have to earn my vote. That requires fiscal & constitutional conservatism. It requires honesty.
I'm not going to play their game by their rules. Especially since both of them are playing a left leaning game with their own left leaning rules.
Fuck the left and those that lean that way.

No "neither", no "someone else".

You don't have the authority to choose my answers for me.
It is a 100% binary choice. One or the other is going to be president.

You're choice were a couple of BS choices, created by someone who thinks you have to play their rigged game by their rigged rules.
And apparently you're one of those who don't care how far Trump and the GOP have taken the party, the country and the voters left of center.

Gun to your head ... which one.

Any answer but 'Trump' or 'Biden' ends your existence on this corporeal plane.

Ready? GO!

I'd drive my own vehicle to my own destination. You go where you're told to go. (left)

That's a touch one, since I don't care for either one of them. I'm not so brainwashed that I support the lesser of two evils anymore.
Politicians have to earn my vote. That requires fiscal & constitutional conservatism. It requires honesty.
I'm not going to play their game by their rules. Especially since both of them are playing a left leaning game with their own left leaning rules.

You're choice were a couple of BS choices, created by someone who thinks you have to play their rigged game by their rigged rules.
And apparently you're one of those who don't care how far Trump and the GOP have taken the party, the country and the voters left of center.

I'd drive my own vehicle to my own destination. You go where you're told to go. (left)
MAGA Mr. Lib. You aint no conservative.

Your here to try get people to stay home not vote.

Biden is a Swamp creature from Hell. He needs to go.

MAGA

MAGA Mr. Lib. You aint no conservative.

Your here to try get people to stay home not vote.

Biden is a Swamp creature from Hell. He needs to go.

MAGA

What a cop out. You're conspiracy is that I'm actually a left leaning, and that's why I bash left leaning Republicans? WTF is wrong with you? If I was left leaning, I would just say that. I wouldn't post so many video's of Chip Roy & Thomas Massie. (actual conservatives)

You're just upset because I'm exposing the facts about how far left the GOP has taken it's voters. And you don't have anyone else to turn to.
Well, join the fucking party dude. The GOP has outlawed fiscal conservatism. And BY GOD, I simply got tired of being lied to. The republican promise they're going to stop the democrats, stop the spending, and blah blah blah blah friggin blah. And they never do.
And the biggest spending republican this country has ever had (more than all other GOP president combined), is the next GOP nominee. For the 3rd fucking time in a row, dude.

Biden is a swamp creature. He sucks. But the size and scope of the swamp grew when Trump was in office also. In fact, he helped the deep state when he reauthorized FISA 702, the NDAA and the Patriot Act. Now I hear he wants to fund the new multi billion $$$$ FBI headquarters.

P.S. If you think I'm a liberal, then you don't have a clue as to what fiscal & constitutional conservatism is.

You're a fraud.

Dismissed, liberal.

Every Trump bashing thread you start I'm going to ask you this same question.

It is outs you immediately as completely full of shit.

Liberals faking conservatism isn't a new occurrence.

Thanks for trying, better luck next time.

What a cop out. You're conspiracy is that I'm actually a left leaning, and that's why I bash left leaning Republicans? WTF is wrong with you? If I was left leaning, I would just say that. I wouldn't post so many video's of Chip Roy & Thomas Massie. (actual conservatives)

You're just upset because I'm exposing the facts about how far left the GOP has taken it's voters. And you don't have anyone else to turn to.
Well, join the fucking party dude. The GOP has outlawed fiscal conservatism. And BY GOD, I simply got tired of being lied to. The republican promise they're going to stop the democrats, stop the spending, and blah blah blah blah friggin blah. And they never do.
And the biggest spending republican this country has ever had (more than all other GOP president combined), is the next GOP nominee. For the 3rd fucking time in a row, dude.

Biden is a swamp creature. He sucks. But the size and scope of the swamp grew when Trump was in office also. In fact, he helped the deep state when he reauthorized FISA 702, the NDAA and the Patriot Act. Now I hear he wants to fund the new multi billion $$$$ FBI headquarters.

P.S. If you think I'm a liberal, then you don't have a clue as to what fiscal & constitutional conservatism is.
Oh STFU. You arent no dang cobservative.

2 choices. Thats it.

Trump

Oh STFU. You arent no dang cobservative.

2 choices. Thats it.

Trump

No, you decided there are two choices for you. For those of us who still have free thinking independence form your herd mentality there are, in fact, a few additional choices.

Forum List

Back