DeSantis Consistently Fights Conservative Battles And MAGA Continues to Tarnish His Reputation

When confronted with the reality that the word "no" could have been invoked, you tacitly surrendered the argument by then going with the "who am I supposed to vote for?" bailout....That lets me know those weren't your top concerns, that's all.

Strawman argument...I never claimed to have the "miracle candidate"....In fact, I've been asking a number of the libertarians types who they got, and nothing has yet come back.

If the border is your #1 issue, then I accept that...Go with it...As I said, there aren't any right or wrong answers.
The border is my #1 issue also

Biden is determined to flood America with poor people that we do not need and cannot afford

And he will continue to do so as long as he’s in office

The border is my #1 issue also

Biden is determined to flood America with poor people that we do not need and cannot afford

And he will continue to do so as long as he’s in office
Again, nothing wrong with that.

My point here is that when people spew their punchlists of reasons for not liking X, and those reasons have nothing to do with the list of reasons that people do like X, that doesn't make them stupid, or malevolent, or "cultists".

Trump only represents what was once known as conservative values. DeSantis subscribes to the same value system. DeSantis and others failed to realize just how mad and disappointed the “silent little man” is.

Trump only represents what was once known as conservative values. DeSantis subscribes to the same value system. DeSantis and others failed to realize just how mad and disappointed the “silent little man” is.

DeSantis was the first Republican I could've supported since 2012. (Ron Paul) And like RP, DeSantis was thrown under the GOP bus for someone who's almost identical to Trump, policy wise. (Romney)

Libs call him a bigot and a hater

Him? Chip Roy? Who cares what the left says. They're retarded. Chip has the most fiscally and constitutional conservative voting record in congress right now. Border security is one reason he endorsed DeSantis for potus.

And when we had temp majorities why didnt Congress and the Senate get it done??

Because Trump and 90% of the GOP are weak kneed left leaning RINO's. And I ain't saying that just call them silly names. This is a conclusion that one comes to after paying attention to all the leftist BS they've been cramming down us conservative's throat for 5 decades. A little bit here, and a little bit there. Until all this leftist crap is viewed by the majority of Republicans as the conservative thing to do. And it's not conservative. It's "trans-conservatism." Pretending to be, simply because they can do it and get away with it now.

What do you think would've happened 30 years ago, to any republican candidate that assaulted our 2A like Trump did. And support red flag laws like Trump did. Or if a Republican president spent $8 trillion in just 4 years.
FFS, we were all upset because Obama spent $8 trillion in 8 years. Trump did it in 4, and his supporters don't do anything but make excuses for him. "Oh but it was for Covid." Blah blah blah.. "The Care Act" that Trump 110% supported gave Americans $1200. But that's not even 10% of the $2 trillion that was spent in that bill. That bill is what funded the 2020 mail in election. It paid people not to work. And Trump was so mad at people like Thomas Massie for objecting to it, that he had him primaried.

Because Trump and 90% of the GOP are weak kneed left leaning RINO's. And I ain't saying that just call them silly names. This is a conclusion that one comes to after paying attention to all the leftist BS they've been cramming down us conservative's throat for 5 decades. A little bit here, and a little bit there. Until all this leftist crap is viewed by the majority of Republicans as the conservative thing to do. And it's not conservative. It's "trans-conservatism." Pretending to be, simply because they can do it and get away with it now.

What do you think would've happened 30 years ago, to any republican candidate that assaulted our 2A like Trump did. And support red flag laws like Trump did. Or if a Republican president spent $8 trillion in just 4 years.
FFS, we were all upset because Obama spent $8 trillion in 8 years. Trump did it in 4, and his supporters don't do anything but make excuses for him. "Oh but it was for Covid." Blah blah blah.. "The Care Act" that Trump 110% supported gave Americans $1200. But that's not even 10% of the $2 trillion that was spent in that bill. That bill is what funded the 2020 mail in election. It paid people not to work. And Trump was so mad at people like Thomas Massie for objecting to it, that he had him primaried.
Blah blah You cant name the Magic choice either. TDS will get that POS Biden back.

Translation: Trump is winning so I want to post another anti-Trump thread.

Trumps winning an election. That's it. That's all he's winning. And that's about all he's won in the last 8 years. If the dems keep the senate or win the house, that's all he's going to have won it what will be 12 years.

Winning an election is meaningless if he's not a good president. And in his 4 years as potus, there was more bad than good.

Because it removes the responsibility for communicating from you....It's the lazy asshole's way out...I'm somewhat shocked that you'd resort to it.

Ibid.

The Trumpsters aren't focused on left/right, that's what I am saying and have been saying the whole time...That fact has yet to permeate your skull, hence your insistence on dragging everything back to "conservation v. liberal"...Pull you head out.

Most American voters today.

Trumps winning an election. That's it. That's all he's winning. And that's about all he's won in the last 8 years. If the dems keep the senate or win the house, that's all he's going to have won it what will be 12 years.

Winning an election is meaningless if he's not a good president. And in his 4 years as potus, there was more bad than good.
It was all coming up roses until Covid hit, which is no longer a threat due to the Trump vaccine.

It was all coming up roses until Covid hit, which is no longer a threat due to the Trump vaccine.

The good economy wasn't Trumps doing. "We the People" did that. It was us who kept things going while Obama was spending all that money, increasing inflation and over inflating the dollar. We're the ones who kept businesses in business, people employed and the economy going.
When Trump came into office, the economy was in the recovery stage. He simply took credit for something we did. And what's worse, his supporters let him take the credit for something we did.

Had Hillary won the election, the results would've been the same because the president doesn't have near as much control over the economy as some give them credit for. They only make it worse by injecting too much money into it. That does make thing look better. But when the bill comes due, (as in 2021, Bidens first year) we get hit again.

All of Biden's spending is going to cause an economic bust, some time during the next presidents term. If it's Trump, who's going to get the blame? It'll be Trump. Even though it was Biden's spending. Just like Biden was to blame for all of Trumps spending and inflation.

P.S. I'm not discounting the effects of covid on the economy. It didn't make things worse. But 90% of Trump & Pelosi's covid spending didn't help the economy. It only made things worse (after Trump left office)

DeSantis was the first Republican I could've supported since 2012. (Ron Paul) And like RP, DeSantis was thrown under the GOP bus for someone who's almost identical to Trump, policy wise. (Romney)
Feel free to go start your own party.

Take DTMB with you.

Since neither of you has voted for a Republican in decades...it ain't no loss to us.

Good riddance to bitchfesting drama queens.

Forum List

Back