DeSantis Calls Biden "American Nero" After His Anti-American Speech

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
Joe would be drooling on the fiddle but the damage he has done already with that speech is not going away. Saying half of Americans are the enemy is just not very smart.

"He came in and he opened the border, and we've seen what a disaster that's been. He kneecapped American energy. We've seen how that's hurt millions and millions of people across our country. They've inflated the currency. We have one of the worst inflations we've had in over 40 years," said DeSantis.

When asked if Biden's "flip-flopping" following the speech is the result of senility or self-preservation, DeSantis answers that the blame rests on "whoever is feeding his teleprompter." This is because the White House Twitter is tweeting similar "nasty stuff he said last night" about Trump and Republicans.

As such, DeSantis says he believes "the people in control of the White House want to send this message that people who dissent from his message are somehow second-class citizens." Subsequently, "they've been willing to mobilize the administrative apparatus of government to go after people they don't like."

DeSantis points out the two Marines standing at attention behind Biden as symbolically representing this weaponization of government against political enemies, which the host compares, tying into DeSantis' earlier Nero reference, to the Praetorian Guard of ancient Rome.

Joe would be drooling on the fiddle but the damage he has done already with that speech is not going away. Saying half of Americans are the enemy is just not very smart.

"He came in and he opened the border, and we've seen what a disaster that's been. He kneecapped American energy. We've seen how that's hurt millions and millions of people across our country. They've inflated the currency. We have one of the worst inflations we've had in over 40 years," said DeSantis.

When asked if Biden's "flip-flopping" following the speech is the result of senility or self-preservation, DeSantis answers that the blame rests on "whoever is feeding his teleprompter." This is because the White House Twitter is tweeting similar "nasty stuff he said last night" about Trump and Republicans.

As such, DeSantis says he believes "the people in control of the White House want to send this message that people who dissent from his message are somehow second-class citizens." Subsequently, "they've been willing to mobilize the administrative apparatus of government to go after people they don't like."

DeSantis points out the two Marines standing at attention behind Biden as symbolically representing this weaponization of government against political enemies, which the host compares, tying into DeSantis' earlier Nero reference, to the Praetorian Guard of ancient Rome.

poor old Joe, I kind of love him but he never makes rational sense....at least he has a younger wife to lead him around so he can get where he needs to be....if the teleprompter ever goes dark, god knows what he might say then

Their strategy seems to be to rile up the natives and tell them that the coming election is illegitimate because MAGA is evil. How is the country supposed to survive that kind of blatant evil?

What idiocy.

Ron DeSantis is a piece of shit! I would love to get into a fist fight with this morher-fucker!

Holy shit, another thread.

The old man put an epic beat down on all the bullies. They can dish it out, but they can't take it.

Fan-fucking-tastic.

I admittedly haven't heard the speech, so I don't know what was or was not said. I see the usual tribal loyalty. The Democrats praising him and the Republicans condemning him. I will say, however, that the red backdrop with the military standing behind him is incredibly disturbing imagery and the kind of scene I would expect from a movie taking place in a tyrannical or dystopian society. I can't imagine who on Earth could have thought that was a good idea.

I admittedly haven't heard the speech, so I don't know what was or was not said. I see the usual tribal loyalty. The Democrats praising him and the Republicans condemning him. I will say, however, that the red backdrop with the military standing behind him is incredibly disturbing imagery and the kind of scene I would expect from a movie taking place in a tyrannical or dystopian society. I can't imagine who on Earth could have thought that was a good idea.
Yeah, a lot has been made of the marines, but that color is just inexplicable.

It had to be calculated, I just don't get it. Politicos are great at over-thinking things and screwing them up. Weird.

Holy shit, another thread.

The old man put an epic beat down on all the bullies. They can dish it out, but they can't take it.

Fan-fucking-tastic.

He seethed and raged and showed the country that he is a threat to the republic. The globalists pulling his string will not stop until the US is subservient to the new world order.

Their strategy seems to be to rile up the natives and tell them that the coming election is illegitimate because MAGA is evil. How is the country supposed to survive that kind of blatant evil?

The country isn't surviving it. One can make a great argument that George W. Bush handed B. Obama the switchblade knife Obama used to slash America's throat. America has been bleeding out ever since. Much sooner rather than later the last drop of American blood will spill and America's heart will cease to beat. It's like seeing and feeling the light from a star that died millions of years ago.

Yep. All of that. Especially the "weaponization of government against political enemies"

Forum List

Back