DeSantis Announces He Will Send Florida Law Enforcement To Assist At Border, Blasts Biden Admin

This is a great way to get Florida sued but eh, it's not his money.

Yep, I smell an injunction coming..

i'll bet florida tax payers are pleased as punch their resources being sent to other states.
LefTard Logic:
"DAMNIT...those good core Americans better not do what our corrupt, inept federal government won't do and protect the American public from desperate thirdworlders.....MAKE AMERICA MEXICO AGAIN!"

Again I will point out that is what Sheriff Arpaio thought. What I am stating is simple well established law.
Follow me and get educated.
Subsection 1324(c) of Title 8 specifically authorizes state and local officers "whose duty it is to enforce criminal laws" to make arrests for violations of 8 U.S.C. § 1324. There is also a general federal statute which authorizes certain local officials to make arrests for violations of federal statutes, 18 U.S.C. § 3041. The Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals has held that 18 U.S.C. § 3041 authorizes those local officials to issue process for the arrest, to be executed by law enforcement officers. See United States v. Bowdach, 561 F.2d 1160, 1168 (5th Cir. 1977).

Ask Sheriff Arpaio how that worked for him.
Law is the law. Obama like all Democrats have problems following the law. And Sheriff Arpaio was never told to not arrest people violating the law.

Translation: I got my ass handed to me by weatherman again and I better change topics.

I think those FL law enforcement officers should tell DeSantis to kiss their asses, not just because they didn't sign up for being sent to far away states to do jobs that they weren't trained to do, but also because this 'order' is mostly about a PR campaign and not about LE.

You are confused Moon Bat. The Florida officers knows the crime and destruction the goddamn Illegals bring into Florida and would be very glad to go.
More crime is committed, per capita, by citizens, so it is YOU we should be watching, apparently. And since you're white-right, you're likely a potential terrorist insurgent.

FLORIDA govt has no authority whatsoever in Texas. What a joke this is by DeSantis clearly running for President, and what a disaster THAT would be. He's nearly as incompetent as Trumpolini himself.
If it is Trump or Trump part deax, Ron DeSantis, it will rally Democratic voters to come out and vote for any Democratic Party candidate, imho.

You are confused Moon Bat

DeSantis is loved by everybody except the stupid uneducated Libtards.
uh, right now everyone in Florida on Unemployment is kinda peeved with him.

Welfare queens don't like to be taken off welfare, do they?

Nobody is being taken off unemployment. All they have to do is prove that they are actively looking for a job.

With so many jobs available in Florida there is no excuse for not finding a job.

If they are pissed at DeSantis for him not letting them on the dole longer then I doubt they would have ever voted for him in the first place.

He did the right thing.

I think those FL law enforcement officers should tell DeSantis to kiss their asses, not just because they didn't sign up for being sent to far away states to do jobs that they weren't trained to do, but also because this 'order' is mostly about a PR campaign and not about LE.

You are confused Moon Bat. The Florida officers knows the crime and destruction the goddamn Illegals bring into Florida and would be very glad to go.
More crime is committed, per capita, by citizens, so it is YOU we should be watching, apparently. And since you're white-right, you're likely a potential terrorist insurgent.

FLORIDA govt has no authority whatsoever in Texas. What a joke this is by DeSantis clearly running for President, and what a disaster THAT would be. He's nearly as incompetent as Trumpolini himself.
If it is Trump or Trump part deax, Ron DeSantis, it will rally Democratic voters to come out and vote for any Democratic Party candidate, imho.

Nobody is being taken off unemployment. All they have to do is prove that they are actively looking for a job.

With so many jobs available in Florida there is no excuse for not finding a job.

If they are pissed at DeSantis for him not letting them on the dole longer then I doubt they would have ever voted for him in the first place.

He did the right thing.
900K JOBS FOR 15 million people.

He did the right thing.

When the 900K jobs are filled then the welfare queens will be honest in saying they can't find a job, won't they?

As a taxpayer I'm getting tired of paying shitheads not to work, aren't you?

You are not one of the shitheads by any chance are you?

He did the right thing.

When the 900K jobs are filled then the welfare queens will be honest in saying they can't find a job, won't they?

Lost my job april 13th. I made 20 an hour when I was fired for not keeping my satisfactory surveys up above 85%. Apple phone service tech. I did it because I can't walk, or not supposed to actually, because I have multiple fractures in my left foot that didn't heal properly and my foot is full of metal holding it together. The doctor won't allow me to wear a shoe that is big enough to fit my left foot and instead gave me a boot. I can't walk more than 20 - 50 meters without resting with that boot on. |Disability says I'm not disabled because I had a job. Now that I don't have a job I can get disability. But they won't pay my rent while they go through the 5 month process of certifying me. they will backpay me those months once they are over but I don't have enough credit to live that long without an income. So yes I'm one of them collecting unemployment because otherwise the rent wouldn't get paid until I get my disability. If I find a job that will let me work from home, and they do exist and I have 15 years experience at it, I'll lose my disability and will have to start over again once I lose that job but without a pandemic to help me pay my rent. My disability should clear by August 23rd. I was counting on that covid stimulous to tide the difference between unemployment and my total bills. I live with 4 others one retired, one disabled and 1 unemployable he's mentally disabled but never held a job. Doesn't get disability. now I'll lose the job I get most likely because of the side effects of my bi-polar medication. Lucky for me my medical is paid for by the VA otherwise I'd be in jail or dead due to my bi-polar manic phases. But because I'm medicated I'm functional though lethargic easy to fall asleep and I still have mood swings though not as bad.

I'm a bomb waiting to go off and unless I committ suicide or I get disability, sooner or later I'll end up homeless unable to get my medications. But thats ok with you.

The last collects unemployment too. He can't make an above minimum wage job. High school drop out. 5 of us each bringing in pennies manage to pay the bills. The loss of my income would make all 5 of us homeless.

The Biden Administration ended policies implemented by President Trump that were curbing illegal immigration, securing our border, and keeping Americans safe,” the Republican continued. “Governors Abbott (of Texas) and Ducey (of Arizona) recently sent out a call for help to every state in the nation, needing additional law enforcement manpower and other resources to aid with border security.”

A federal appeals court has decided to block the Trump administration's "Remain in Mexico" plan in two states along the U.S. border, following back-and-forth rulings over the program.

In its order late Wednesday, the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals in San Francisco said that next week the administration will have to stop making asylum-seekers wait in Mexico for the U.S. to process their claims, but that the court ban applies only to areas in its jurisdiction, Arizona and California.

The decision comes less than a week after the appeals court briefly blocked the program, then quickly suspended that order.

On Wednesday, the court said it remains "very clear" that a lower court was correct in ruling that the Trump administration program — technically called the Migrant Protection Protocols, or MPP — may violate the law. "It is equally clear," the court added, "that the MPP is causing extreme and irreversible harm to plaintiffs," many of whom are asylum-seekers themselves.

Judges were not certain, however, about the scope of their injunction. Because such a legal question is "a matter of intense and active controversy," they said, the program can continue in regions "outside the geographical boundaries of the Ninth Circuit."

DO TRY TO KEEP UP!

Biden is the President now. The Supreme Court gave Trump the power to make immigration law without the consent of Congress. Bide4n has that power now.

There would have to be a suit filed first. And news flash, States have all kinds of mutual assistance agreements. There's no legal issues with that.

Immigration is a Federal issue, not a state issue.

They will be arresting them on State crimes unrelated to immigration. You just ain't very smart, are ya?

Florida officers are out of their jurisdiction.

There would have to be a suit filed first. And news flash, States have all kinds of mutual assistance agreements. There's no legal issues with that.

They will be arresting them on State crimes unrelated to immigration. You just ain't very smart, are ya?

They can be with the approval of the local jurisdiction.

Texas can deputize Florida officers if they want to and they can arrest them on vagrancy and tresspassing charges.

He did the right thing.

Lost my job april 13th. I made 20 an hour when I was fired for not keeping my satisfactory surveys up above 85%. Apple phone service tech. I did it because I can't walk, or not supposed to actually, because I have multiple fractures in my left foot that didn't heal properly and my foot is full of metal holding it together. The doctor won't allow me to wear a shoe that is big enough to fit my left foot and instead gave me a boot. I can't walk more than 20 - 50 meters without resting with that boot on. |Disability says I'm not disabled because I had a job. Now that I don't have a job I can get disability. But they won't pay my rent while they go through the 5 month process of certifying me. they will backpay me those months once they are over but I don't have enough credit to live that long without an income. So yes I'm one of them collecting unemployment because otherwise the rent wouldn't get paid until I get my disability. If I find a job that will let me work from home, and they do exist and I have 15 years experience at it, I'll lose my disability and will have to start over again once I lose that job but without a pandemic to help me pay my rent. My disability should clear by August 23rd. I was counting on that covid stimulous to tide the difference between unemployment and my total bills. I live with 4 others one retired, one disabled and 1 unemployable he's mentally disabled but never held a job. Doesn't get disability. now I'll lose the job I get most likely because of the side effects of my bi-polar medication. Lucky for me my medical is paid for by the VA otherwise I'd be in jail or dead due to my bi-polar manic phases. But because I'm medicated I'm functional though lethargic easy to fall asleep and I still have mood swings though not as bad.

I'm a bomb waiting to go off and unless I committ suicide or I get disability, sooner or later I'll end up homeless unable to get my medications. But thats ok with you.

The last collects unemployment too. He can't make an above minimum wage job. High school drop out. 5 of us each bringing in pennies manage to pay the bills. The loss of my income would make all 5 of us homeless.
I would suggest you locate a large Bible based Christian church around you. While they may or may not be able to help you financially, they’ll likely have a network for finding you a job.

Law enforcement and Fire Departments routinely assist outside of their jurisdictions.

i'll bet florida tax payers are pleased as punch their resources being sent to other states.
LefTard Logic:
"DAMNIT...those good core Americans better not do what our corrupt, inept federal government won't do and protect the American public from desperate thirdworlders.....MAKE AMERICA MEXICO AGAIN!"

Again I will point out that is what Sheriff Arpaio thought. What I am stating is simple well established law.
Which was what?

He did the right thing.

I would suggest you locate a large Bible based Christian church around you. While they may or may not be able to help you financially, they’ll likely have a network for finding you a job.
I'm Agnostic.

LefTard Logic:

Which was what?

Read what I've said.

The Biden Administration ended policies implemented by President Trump that were curbing illegal immigration, securing our border, and keeping Americans safe,” the Republican continued. “Governors Abbott (of Texas) and Ducey (of Arizona) recently sent out a call for help to every state in the nation, needing additional law enforcement manpower and other resources to aid with border security.”

A federal appeals court has decided to block the Trump administration's "Remain in Mexico" plan in two states along the U.S. border, following back-and-forth rulings over the program.

In its order late Wednesday, the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals in San Francisco said that next week the administration will have to stop making asylum-seekers wait in Mexico for the U.S. to process their claims, but that the court ban applies only to areas in its jurisdiction, Arizona and California.

The decision comes less than a week after the appeals court briefly blocked the program, then quickly suspended that order.

On Wednesday, the court said it remains "very clear" that a lower court was correct in ruling that the Trump administration program — technically called the Migrant Protection Protocols, or MPP — may violate the law. "It is equally clear," the court added, "that the MPP is causing extreme and irreversible harm to plaintiffs," many of whom are asylum-seekers themselves.

Judges were not certain, however, about the scope of their injunction. Because such a legal question is "a matter of intense and active controversy," they said, the program can continue in regions "outside the geographical boundaries of the Ninth Circuit."

DO TRY TO KEEP UP!

Biden is the President now. The Supreme Court gave Trump the power to make immigration law without the consent of Congress. Bide4n has that power now.

Really, how about you explain what you're talking about.

Tell me commie, who gives a police officer jurisdiction?

Does Texas then have to pay for any arrests and the immigrant jail costs in a Texas jail/prison until the courts determine whether they crossed in to our country illegally??

They will be arrested and tried on State crimes such as criminal trespass, destruction of private property and endangering the welfare of a child. When the word gets out people are going to jail in TX, they'll stop coming here.

They will just go on to Commie California and screw up that state even more than it already is.

As long as they aren't eating up TX resources I don't give a shit. Let them bankrupt commiefornia.

They have already bankrupted California. That state has the most debt in the country.
True! 150 billion debt!

but they also have 3 trillion dollar yearly gdp.

so it isn't as bad as it appears.... Other states like NY, have big debt, with smaller economies/gdp.

Forum List

Back