DERSHOWITZ on the Statues & Antifa

There are still some honest, traditional liberals out there. This may be wishful thinking, but it does seem that more are beginning to speak out. The zealots can't control this party forever.
And the sooner this is remedied the sooner the Democrats will dominate the political landscape once again.

Till then they are a joke that makes Trump look good to most people.

There are still some honest, traditional liberals out there. This may be wishful thinking, but it does seem that more are beginning to speak out. The zealots can't control this party forever.

Those liberals need to form their own Party. The stench left behind by these filthy criminal vermin will be too hard to get out of the carpets.

I guess it shouldnt blow my mind. People have supported tyranny all through the ages.

They support it when they think they will be the tyrants.
"well its MY side so its OK" :cuckoo:

Crazy? Yes. But i guarantee most of them think they will have a nice cushy position in the Progressive Oppressive machine.

Yes. They're sociopaths who believe they will get Big Important Government Jobs and be able to rule over a territory like their Hero The Mad Midget there in NK, living the Good Life and intimidating the peasants n stuff. Never mind that history shows they will be the first herded into mass graves and never heard from again. Maybe some will be sold to middle class Red Chinese Party cadre as house pets for their children or something, about the best they'll ever see.

There are no sides; there are issues, beliefs, positions and disagreement. I can condemn the KKK, NeoNazis, and Antifa actions without contradiction. I oppose authoritarian groups(.)
Yep. Neither end seems to see what they're defending. They're. Just. Blind.

Those that have looked at both sides, thoroughly and over many years, know the only objective rational conclusion that can be reached is that what passes for 'Democrats' and/or 'The Left' are low life, spoiled, neurotic, sexual fetishists and violent racist, sociopathic vermin. Quit assuming we haven't.

Those liberals need to form their own Party. The stench left behind by these filthy criminal vermin will be too hard to get out of the carpets.

The stench Trump leaves behind will require bathing in tomato juice, repeatedly and for years before the GOP will be able to regroup. Unless they do something to mitigate the damage very soon.

I'll say this much, looking at the party today, I couldn't be happier to have found the door and left the GOP behind for no affiliation. It's become an unrecognizable embarrassment.

The stench Trump leaves behind will require bathing in tomato juice, repeatedly and for years before the GOP will be able to regroup. Unless they do something to mitigate the damage very soon.

I'll say this much, looking at the party today, I couldn't be happier to have found the door and left the GOP behind for no affiliation. It's become an unrecognizable embarrassment.
I started a thread on this a while back (bottom of my sig), but what worries me is that he'll screw up so badly and so quickly that the Regressives will take back control without the Democratic party going through its badly-needed Reformation.

I think a country can only take bouncing back and forth between lunatics for so long.

I started a thread on this a while back (bottom of my sig), but what worries me is that he'll screw up so badly and so quickly that the Regressives will take back control without the Democratic party going through its badly-needed Reformation.

I think a country can only take bouncing back and forth between lunatics for so long.

Whatever happened to the moderates of both parties? Over the years, though I was a registered Republican, I found on more than one occasion a Democrat to vote for. These days, there is nary a person on either side of the aisle I consider worth a vote. And the voices we hear from both parties' supporters nowadays don't encourage me to jump on either bandwagon.

I never thought Trump was for anyone but Trump, so there is no disappointment for me there... The sheep who follow him and can't acknowledge his shortcomings, well, WTF?

I honestly fear for the country...

Whatever happened to the moderates of both parties? Over the years, though I was a registered Republican, I found on more than one occasion a Democrat to vote for. These days, there is nary a person on either side of the aisle I consider worth a vote. And the voices we hear from both parties' supporters nowadays don't encourage me to jump on either bandwagon.

I never thought Trump was for anyone but Trump, so there is no disappointment for me there... The sheep who follow him and can't acknowledge his shortcomings, well, WTF?

I honestly fear for the country...
Well, both parties are now under the complete control of their wingers, and that's a recipe for the disaster we're watching unfold.

I don't see anything slowing this down, especially as the internet allows us to exist in alternate realities.

I still think the only chance we have is for some brave people from politics, education, music, popular culture, sports, etc., to publicly condemn and eschew this behavior and reach out. We're a culture that is transfixed by celebrities, so maybe that's what it will take.

Forum List

Back