Dershowitz is up

That buffoon whooped Hillary’s ass and her $1.5 billion.

He is so dumb that he defeated “The most qualified candidate in history”.

So if he is a buffoon, what is HIllary, a fucking retard?

Is that the same Hillary that got 3 million more votes than him?
Not 3.
Not 30.
Not 300.
Not 3,000.

It tells me the US political systems sucks donkey balls. But there are a tonne of threads on that topic on this board. No need to pollute this thread with it. Just pointing out the obvious to a Dimwitted Deplorable...

In the US its electoral college votes that count dumbass. If you liked 2016 you'll love 2020. Bernie, Biden, Warren, Buttplug, Bloomberg? LOL!!

pivit_oct_5.png

howeverrrrrrrrrrrr.... this just might put a flying monkey wrench in yer hopes.

More States Join Interstate Compact to Bypass Electoral College

Anyone who suggests altering or circumventing The Electoral College is Evil, Treasonous, Seditious, and is No Friend of America or it's people.
https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F191001090326-trump-map.jpg

For those that think abuse of power or that obstruction is not a relevant to presidential impeachment, I have these questions:

1. If a future president attempts a coup is that an abuse of power?
2. If a president decides to declassify our nuclear codes is that an abuse of power?
3. If a president makes calls to foreign leaders to enhance private business deals is that an abuse of power?

Now there is school of thought that abuse of process and obstruction of Congress are crimes. Common law crimes.

See: Opinion | Don’t Be Confused by Trump’s Defense. What He Is Accused of Are Crimes.

Dershowitz has quoted Mr. Bowie as someone who supports his position that abuse of power and obstruction of Congress are not crimes . Mr, Bowie does not.

I\

For those that think abuse of power or that obstruction is not a relevant to presidential impeachment, I have these questions:

2. If a president decides to declassify our nuclear codes is that an abuse of power?
3. If a president makes calls to foreign leaders to enhance private business deals is that an abuse of power?

Now there is school of thought that abuse of process and obstruction of Congress are crimes. Common law crimes.

See: Opinion | Don’t Be Confused by Trump’s Defense. What He Is Accused of Are Crimes.

Dershowitz has quoted Mr. Bowie as someone who supports his position that abuse of power and obstruction of Congress are not crimes . Mr, Bowie does not.

Your dumb assed post should be removed for it's absurdity as NONE of what you brought up applies to the current situation. So why don't you spend some time learning how to be a man, and quit engaging in hysterics, hyperbole, and theatrics? Maybe if your mascara was running you'd get some sympathy in your corner of Libphuckistan, but not here.

Last edited:

I\

Dershowitz does not answer all my questions. He says abuse of power and obstruction of Congress are too vague. He is wrong.

Dimms know this isn’t impeachable. They’ve been setting up anything for impeachment since HIllary blew the election because they knew Trump would uncover all their corruption.

I\

Dershowitz does not answer all my questions. He says abuse of power and obstruction of Congress are too vague. He is wrong.

Why do you persist in your delusions? Had Jesus Christ, our Advocate came down and explained The Law to you, Himself, YOU would reject his teaching.

Let's be honest. You never listened to Dershowitz arguments, nor Bondi's nor Herschman's. If you did, and did it open minded fashion, if you were intellectually honest and aware of the law, it's precepts, and precedents, you could not reject such arguments in such a cavalier way as you do.

NO
ONE
IS
ABOVE
THE
LAW
ESPECIALLY
CONGRESS

Last edited:

Not 3.
Not 30.
Not 300.
Not 3,000.

It tells me the US political systems sucks donkey balls. But there are a tonne of threads on that topic on this board. No need to pollute this thread with it. Just pointing out the obvious to a Dimwitted Deplorable...

In the US its electoral college votes that count dumbass. If you liked 2016 you'll love 2020. Bernie, Biden, Warren, Buttplug, Bloomberg? LOL!!

pivit_oct_5.png

Why, specifically, do you want there to be one big national election rather than 50 individual elections?

Not 3.
Not 30.
Not 300.
Not 3,000.

pivit_oct_5.png

Why, specifically, do you want there to be one big national election rather than 50 individual elections?
Because you can rig a purely national election based on ONLY the POPULAR Vote by stuffing ballot boxes, and signing up Illegal Aliens to Vote, and Filling out Absentee Ballots, and by not purging the voter listings of deceased voters.

Democrats have been rigging State, Local, County Elections for years. Harder to rig a National Election based in Electoral Votes.

Look at how Democrats have defiled California Election LAW with their evil intent and lust for power and their agenda to produce a monolithic government.

It's disgusting how they rig things over there. Can someone tell me how Ballot Harvesting is a Patriotic Act?

How is that "who we are" as Americans?

Last edited:

Not 3.
Not 30.
Not 300.
Not 3,000.

There are constitutional issues with that. It voids the state's voters if the state votes one way, and the national vote goes the other way.
If Trump wins a state, but the national vote is democrat, how do you think the USSC would decide?
What if the USSC voids all of their EC votes?
Its just a dumb idea, but go for it.

Not 3.
Not 30.
Not 300.
Not 3,000.

pivit_oct_5.png

Because you can rig a purely national election based on ONLY the POPULAR Vote by stuffing ballot boxes, and signing up Illegal Aliens to Vote, and Filling out Absentee Ballots, and by not purging the voter listings of deceased voters.

Democrats have been rigging State, Local, County Elections for years. Harder to rig a National Election based in Electoral Votes.

Look at how Democrats have defiled California Election LAW with their evil intent and lust for power and their agenda to produce a monolithic government.

It's disgusting how they rig things over there. Can someone tell me how Ballot Harvesting is a Patriotic Act?

How is that "who we are" as Americans?

Absolutely.

It’s complete BS and these fools would NOT be complaining if they were benefiting from the current system.

Your dumb assed post should be removed for it's absurdity as NONE of what you brought up applies to the current situation. So why don't you spend some time learning how to be a man, and quit engaging in hysterics, hyperbole, and theatrics? Maybe if your mascara was running you'd get some sympathy in your corner of Libphuckistan, but not here.

Well, just answer my questions. Dershowitz says abuse of power is not impeachable. PERIOD. I gave hypotheticals. Answer my questions if you dare. You can just write agree or disagree.

I am honestly just curious.

I think we should be clear.

If you are claiming that Alan Dershowitz, a HIllary Clinton voter, is either a partisan or doesn’t know what he is talking about....you really need to see a doctor about your TDS. You have stage 10 TDS.

Well, just answer my questions. Dershowitz says abuse of power is not impeachable. PERIOD. I gave hypotheticals. Answer my questions if you dare. You can just write agree or disagree.

I don't answer Hypothetical Questions about fictitious events that did not occur and have nothing to do with The House's Corrupt Case.

Why are you creating a straw man to support a failed case? Why should anyone throw a rope to a drowning man, if that man wants to strangle him the minute he is saved from drowning?

How do you honestly perceive these two videos?
Check out these links..
video obama with russian ambassador

Joe Biden Brags about getting Ukranian Prosecutor Fired

I don't answer Hypothetical Questions about fictitious events that did not occur and have nothing to do with The House's Corrupt Case.

Why are you creating a straw man to support a failed case? Why should anyone throw a rope to a drowning man, if that man wants to strangle him the minute he is saved from drowning?

All the hypotheticals have to do with is abuse of power. Do you think Dershowitz is right regarding abuse of power. I think it is very relevant to the discussion.

BTW what we do today will have repercussions tomorrow. In other words, be careful what you wish for.

Last edited:

Check out these links..

Biden had the backing of the EU, the US and International Organizations in his pressuring the removal of Shokin. Trump's actions were purely for personal and political gain.

All the hypotheticals have to do with is abuse of power. Do you think Dershowitz is right regarding abuse of power. I think it is very relevant to the discussion.

For the wicked make vain and lengthy arguments to conceal their evil intent. Thinking themselves wise, they become fools, and exchange the truth for a lie, and call those things which are Evil, Good, and call those things which are Good, Evil, and for such men, it is as if they had seared their conscience with a hot iron, setting in themselves a permanence of Evil for which there is no return from, no repentance and no salvation for.

Last edited:

Check out these links..

Biden had the backing of the EU, the US and International Organizations in his pressuring the removal of Shokin. Trump's actions were purely for personal and political gain.

So people taking bribes, getting kickbacks from foreign aid, and who were involved in money laundering wanted the Attorney General of the Ukraine who was investigating corruption fired, and called him corrupt when lobbying for his being removed.

Yet Shokin has his law license still, has never been charged with a crime, and is still practicing law in Ukraine, while a man like Bill Clinton has no Law License & The Former President of Ukraine which was proven to be corrupt who The Obama Administration spent Billions of Dollars to keep in power, fled with his associates to Russia when an Anti-Corruption Government was elected in The Ukraine.

That Dershowitz guy had no idea what he was talking about!

I am with Maxine Waters. Impeachment is whatever Congress decides it is!

She is well versed in the Constitution.

Forum List

Back