Dershowitz and Cruz:Biden Has Violated Civil Rights Laws

Viktor

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2013
Southern California

His announcement that he will only appoint a Black woman to the Supreme Court is UNCONSTITUTIONAL

It also violated The Civil Rights Act of 1964

Why has the Civil Rights Act of 1964 been called the most far-reaching civil rights legislation American history? It outlawed the de cure and de facto laws and racial segregation in public accommodations including hotels, restaurants, theaters, and stores, and

made employment discrimination illegal

Last edited:
Who gives a shit what Cancun Cruz or Douche-A-Witz thinks?
No one has been nominated as of yet. And Biden could name a clown as a nominee.
I mean Kavanaugh and Thomas are on the bench so the bar is pretty low.
But, nice try on guiding the narrative.
It's a shame what the alt-right has dragged the Republican party down into.

If I were Biden, here's what I'd say to them.
#sand

Who gives a shit what Cancun Cruz or Douche-A-Witz thinks?
No one has been nominated as of yet. And Biden could name a clown as a nominee.
I mean Kavanaugh and Thomas are on the bench so the bar is pretty low.
But, nice try on guiding the narrative.
It's a shame what the alt-right has dragged the Republican party down into.

If I were Biden, here's what I'd say to them.
#sand
No need to tell us. We already know that Liberal Democrats don't care about the law or the Constitution.

Right there is the problem......It makes no difference at all what flavor of person gets nominated.....They will be a leftist dem slag.....Sure as shit.

But instead of accepting that fact and moving on as quickly as possible you will have the likes of Flyin'-N-Lyin' Ted Cruz grandstanding no end because he wants to be POTUS.

No, The Turtle should hand-out marching orders to the gop committee members to rubber stamp the nomination and move on. Don't give the dems no more of a stage than you have to.

LOL....The only one that should be allowed to speak at length should be Senator John Kennedy (R-LA).....Just to hear him talk. ;)

No need to tell us. We already know that Liberal Democrats don't care about the law or the Constitution.
Republicans haven't cared about it for decades. No more so than after 11/3/2020 and right up to and after January 6th, 2021.
It's a convenient cudgel for you when you feel your privilege is being encroached upon, but as soon as it applies to another group
of people you don't deem worthy, you ignore it. ^Shrug^.

Right there is the problem......It makes no difference at all what flavor of person gets nominated.....They will be a leftist dem slag.....Sure as shit.

But instead of accepting that fact and moving on as quickly as possible you will have the likes of Flyin'-N-Lyin' Ted Cruz grandstanding no end because he wants to be POTUS.

No, The Turtle should hand-out marching orders to the gop committee members to rubber stamp the nomination and move on. Don't give the dems no more of a stage than you have to.

LOL....The only one that should be allowed to speak at length should be Senator John Kennedy (R-LA).....Just to hear him talk. ;)
Show us the lies Ted Cruz has told.;

Is freedom of choice unconstitutional?
No... he'll get his nominee and that's as should be in this situation but nothing says he can't be shown to be a hypocrite in front of the nation. Your party created a months-long lynching party against Kavanaugh and your corrupt media whores enabled them. What's wrong? Can't stand a little sunshine on your process?

Forum List

Back